I've never actually introduced myself before…

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE I've never actually introduced myself before…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo
      • Total Posts: 194

Hello everybody! So, I’ve actually been a part of the forum for 5 months, 3 weeks, and roughly 30 minutes, but I never actually introduced myself… So now I am!
      I am the oldest of eight kids, (we fostered and adopted) and live in southwestern USA. I really, really like reading, but don’t have a favorite book, or book series, or top ten favorite book series, but I like fantasy. It’s a joke among my friends and family how much I talk about books. Seriously.
      Currently, I am working of an fantasy story for the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum. It’s about a girl, Aliyah, whose friend gives her this cool key on a necklace, and then it turns out the key lets her go into another world. It’s kinda a poke at other stories where a modern character is taken to another world, because I always get really annoyed at those stories. They act like they’ve never read a book before. It’s based off a handbook I once wrote for fun called “How to Survive Sudden Transformation into Another Universe and Come Back in Mostly One Piece.”

So, anyways! That’s me!

EpicAddie2
      @epicaddie2
        • Total Posts: 794

@princessfoo Yay! I’m first!
        Welcome to the bestistest place on earth! Your story sounds really cool! I’d definitely like to read it someday.
        Do you know your MBTI type?

INFJ ~ 4w5
        aldarley.wordpress.com

PrincessFoo
        @princessfoo

@epicaddie2 INFJ, I think. What are you?

Rolena Hatfield
          @rolena-hatfield
            • Total Posts: 405

@princessfoo Hey there! Can I just say how glad I am that you’ve been apart of the KP community. 🙂 (even if you are just now introducing yourself :p, better late than never, right?)
            What would be the top two fantasy books you’d recommend reading? (I’m not much of a fantasy reader, but I like to read out of my favorite genres so I’d love some recommendations!)

https://rolenahatfield.com/

EpicAddie2
            @epicaddie2
              • Total Posts: 794

@princessfoo Same! It’s weird how many INFJs are on here, since it’s the rarest personality type. I guess a lot of INFJs are writers.

INFJ ~ 4w5
              aldarley.wordpress.com

PrincessFoo
              @princessfoo

@rolena-hatfield Thanks! Top two fantasy books… That’s hard. But I’d probably say “Ranger’s Apprentice” by John Flanagan, (the ninth is my favorite, but I guess you should probably start with the first,) and either the “Frontier Magic” series by Patricia Wrede, or her “Cecelia and Kate” series.

Mariposa Aristeo
                @mariposa
                  • Total Posts: 335

@princessfoo Nice to meet you officially (I’m an INFJ too)! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, gives you a hearty handshake.

What are your favorite hobbies?

revayah1
                  @revayah1
                    • Total Posts: 15

@princessfoo Hey!! I know you 😉 We are cousins in case you all are wondering 🙂

Rolena Hatfield
                    @rolena-hatfield
                      • Total Posts: 405

@princessfoo Awesomesauce! I’ll have to add those to my list of to-reads 🙂

https://rolenahatfield.com/

PrincessFoo
                      @princessfoo

@mariposa *shakes Aberdeen the Authorosaurus’ hand.* Hobbies? Reading. I like reading. I also like playing some Overwatch and World of Warcraft.

@revayah1
                        What? No! . . . Yeah, I knew that. I think I told you about this place in the first place.

Anonymous
                          • Total Posts: 859

@princessfoo Welcome, welcome, welcome (although technically you’ve been around here longer than I have 😉)!

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@princessfoo Welcome! Well, since you have been around for a while, I don’t know if that counts. Either way, I am glad to make your acquaintance! What are your favorite hobbies?

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1330

@princessfoo Whoops, didn’t see that that question was already asked by @mariposa.

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

@PrincessFoo Hiya and congrats on now introducing yourself! 😛 You already know how great KP is.

Tatiana
                                @belegteleri
                                  • Total Posts: 97

@princessfoo Greetings and salutations! It is quite an honor to meet one of the elusive INFJs… To be honest, I never knew how many existed in the KP world. I’m glad you have finally introduced yourself to us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >