Home Forums Start HERE I've never actually introduced myself before…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 39 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aislinn Mollisong 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo
    • Total Posts: 56

Hello everybody! So, I’ve actually been a part of the forum for 5 months, 3 weeks, and roughly 30 minutes, but I never actually introduced myself… So now I am!
    I am the oldest of eight kids, (we fostered and adopted) and live in southwestern USA. I really, really like reading, but don’t have a favorite book, or book series, or top ten favorite book series, but I like fantasy. It’s a joke among my friends and family how much I talk about books. Seriously.
    Currently, I am working of an fantasy story for the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum. It’s about a girl, Aliyah, whose friend gives her this cool key on a necklace, and then it turns out the key lets her go into another world. It’s kinda a poke at other stories where a modern character is taken to another world, because I always get really annoyed at those stories. They act like they’ve never read a book before. It’s based off a handbook I once wrote for fun called “How to Survive Sudden Transformation into Another Universe and Come Back in Mostly One Piece.”

So, anyways! That’s me!

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 232

@princessfoo Yay! I’m first!
    Welcome to the bestistest place on earth! Your story sounds really cool! I’d definitely like to read it someday.
    Do you know your MBTI type?

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@epicaddie2 INFJ, I think. What are you?

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 368

@princessfoo Hey there! Can I just say how glad I am that you’ve been apart of the KP community. 🙂 (even if you are just now introducing yourself :p, better late than never, right?)
    What would be the top two fantasy books you’d recommend reading? (I’m not much of a fantasy reader, but I like to read out of my favorite genres so I’d love some recommendations!)

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 232

@princessfoo Same! It’s weird how many INFJs are on here, since it’s the rarest personality type. I guess a lot of INFJs are writers.

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@rolena-hatfield Thanks! Top two fantasy books… That’s hard. But I’d probably say “Ranger’s Apprentice” by John Flanagan, (the ninth is my favorite, but I guess you should probably start with the first,) and either the “Frontier Magic” series by Patricia Wrede, or her “Cecelia and Kate” series.

Mariposa
    @mariposa
    • Total Posts: 131

@princessfoo Nice to meet you officially (I’m an INFJ too)! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, gives you a hearty handshake.

What are your favorite hobbies?

revayah1
    @revayah1
    • Total Posts: 15

@princessfoo Hey!! I know you 😉 We are cousins in case you all are wondering 🙂

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 368

@princessfoo Awesomesauce! I’ll have to add those to my list of to-reads 🙂

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@mariposa *shakes Aberdeen the Authorosaurus’ hand.* Hobbies? Reading. I like reading. I also like playing some Overwatch and World of Warcraft.

@revayah1 What? No! . . . Yeah, I knew that. I think I told you about this place in the first place.

Shannon
    @shannon
    • Total Posts: 341

@princessfoo Welcome, welcome, welcome (although technically you’ve been around here longer than I have 😉)!

Emily
    @emily
    • Total Posts: 448

@princessfoo Welcome! Well, since you have been around for a while, I don’t know if that counts. Either way, I am glad to make your acquaintance! What are your favorite hobbies?

Emily
    @emily
    • Total Posts: 448

@princessfoo Whoops, didn’t see that that question was already asked by @mariposa.

Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 1124

@princessfoo Hiya and congrats on now introducing yourself! 😛 You already know how great KP is.

Tatiana
    @belegteleri
    • Total Posts: 94

@princessfoo Greetings and salutations! It is quite an honor to meet one of the elusive INFJs… To be honest, I never knew how many existed in the KP world. I’m glad you have finally introduced yourself to us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.