Home Forums General Site Info Start HERE I've never actually introduced myself before…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 39 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aislinn Mollisong 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo
    • Total Posts: 103

Hello everybody! So, I’ve actually been a part of the forum for 5 months, 3 weeks, and roughly 30 minutes, but I never actually introduced myself… So now I am!
    I am the oldest of eight kids, (we fostered and adopted) and live in southwestern USA. I really, really like reading, but don’t have a favorite book, or book series, or top ten favorite book series, but I like fantasy. It’s a joke among my friends and family how much I talk about books. Seriously.
    Currently, I am working of an fantasy story for the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum. It’s about a girl, Aliyah, whose friend gives her this cool key on a necklace, and then it turns out the key lets her go into another world. It’s kinda a poke at other stories where a modern character is taken to another world, because I always get really annoyed at those stories. They act like they’ve never read a book before. It’s based off a handbook I once wrote for fun called “How to Survive Sudden Transformation into Another Universe and Come Back in Mostly One Piece.”

So, anyways! That’s me!

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 515

@princessfoo Yay! I’m first!
    Welcome to the bestistest place on earth! Your story sounds really cool! I’d definitely like to read it someday.
    Do you know your MBTI type?

The sort-of-official KP Ranger

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@epicaddie2 INFJ, I think. What are you?

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 401

@princessfoo Hey there! Can I just say how glad I am that you’ve been apart of the KP community. πŸ™‚ (even if you are just now introducing yourself :p, better late than never, right?)
    What would be the top two fantasy books you’d recommend reading? (I’m not much of a fantasy reader, but I like to read out of my favorite genres so I’d love some recommendations!)

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
    • Total Posts: 515

@princessfoo Same! It’s weird how many INFJs are on here, since it’s the rarest personality type. I guess a lot of INFJs are writers.

The sort-of-official KP Ranger

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@rolena-hatfield Thanks! Top two fantasy books… That’s hard. But I’d probably say “Ranger’s Apprentice” by John Flanagan, (the ninth is my favorite, but I guess you should probably start with the first,) and either the “Frontier Magic” series by Patricia Wrede, or her “Cecelia and Kate” series.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa
    • Total Posts: 187

@princessfoo Nice to meet you officially (I’m an INFJ too)! My assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, gives you a hearty handshake.

What are your favorite hobbies?

revayah1
    @revayah1
    • Total Posts: 15

@princessfoo Hey!! I know you πŸ˜‰ We are cousins in case you all are wondering πŸ™‚

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 401

@princessfoo Awesomesauce! I’ll have to add those to my list of to-reads πŸ™‚

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@mariposa *shakes Aberdeen the Authorosaurus’ hand.* Hobbies? Reading. I like reading. I also like playing some Overwatch and World of Warcraft.

@revayah1 What? No! . . . Yeah, I knew that. I think I told you about this place in the first place.

Shannon
    @shannon
    • Total Posts: 621

@princessfoo Welcome, welcome, welcome (although technically you’ve been around here longer than I have πŸ˜‰)!

MBTI: ENTP
    Dreamer, singer, & avid reader

Emily
    @emily
    • Total Posts: 1058

@princessfoo Welcome! Well, since you have been around for a while, I don’t know if that counts. Either way, I am glad to make your acquaintance! What are your favorite hobbies?

MBTI: ESFJ-T
    Title: The Perfect Grammatacallion

Emily
    @emily
    • Total Posts: 1058

@princessfoo Whoops, didn’t see that that question was already asked by @mariposa.

MBTI: ESFJ-T
    Title: The Perfect Grammatacallion

Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 1219

@princessfoo Hiya and congrats on now introducing yourself! πŸ˜› You already know how great KP is.

Tatiana
    @belegteleri
    • Total Posts: 97

@princessfoo Greetings and salutations! It is quite an honor to meet one of the elusive INFJs… To be honest, I never knew how many existed in the KP world. I’m glad you have finally introduced yourself to us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.