It was an accident…

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques It was an accident…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dani M
    @dani-m
      • Total Posts: 12

So I kinda was writing late last night. (Like, really late.) And I kinda wrote a sentence that I wasn’t supposed to write, and it kinda turned my book into a mystery novel. And so now I don’t know what to do… Help!

Ezra Wilkinson
      @ezra-wilkinson
        • Total Posts: 146

Make the mystery a subplot, tie it into something a villain or antagonist has done, and make it maybe a motivation for an ally to figure out so that your allies (if they don’t already) actually have purpose for following the hero, and aren’t just along for the ride.

Or use backspace.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 40

YAS.

I agree with Ezra (although I can’t believe I’m saying that I agree with a guy who has antlers and is a psychiatrist) on everything, but mostly on the backspace.

Sometimes even the best lines are meant to be destroyed and sent into cyber space where only police and the government have access (but that’s only when you murder someone, so you shouldn’t have to worry about that).

Ezra Wilkinson
          @ezra-wilkinson
            • Total Posts: 146

(but that’s only when you murder someone, so you shouldn’t have to worry about that).

Well so we assume.

Dani M
            @dani-m
              • Total Posts: 12

I don’t think I want to undo it. Might as well use it to learn. It’ll make it more interesting, too. But I would like to learn…?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >