Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Mariposa It’s all right, The Good Dinosaur IS awful.

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@Mariposa Good luck with the article! <3

Eww, yeah, I didn’t care much for The Good Dinosaur either. XD The animation was amazing but the story….not so much?
        Inside Out and Up are some of my favorites too! But I haven’t seen Up in soooo long. *cries* My list of movies I need to rewatch has grown exponentially this past week it seems. 😛 And I have literally cried every time I have watched Inside Out. It was the only movie besides Rogue One that I ever went to see in the theatres twice.

I think I have to put Cars at the top of my Pixar favorites list though. But only Cars, NOT Cars 2. *shivers* We don’t go there. 😛

*is probably geeking out about something*

Mariposa Aristeo
        @mariposa
          • Total Posts: 335

@graciegirl @emma-flournoy Yeah, Pixar definitely failed with that one. Plus, the whole thing with the boy acting like a dog was weird. I have a feeling Pixar’s upcoming film, Coco, isn’t going to be any better.

I like Cars too, but not as much as I like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, or Finding Nemo. I think Cars 2 could have been better, but it wasn’t too bad (hopefully the third one will be an improvement). I’ve always admired Pixar. Their stories, animation, and characters have continually fascinated me. I’ve always kind of wanted to learn digital animation someday.

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy

@Mariposa Monsters Inc is my absolute favorite animated movie and I think always will be. Everything is SO WELL DONE.

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@mariposa The boy being a dog was weird. That movie… *sigh* Oh Cars 3 is out by the way *is waiting to see it*. And Finding Dory was good.
              *attempts remember Cars 2 and Up since it’s been a while since she watched them*
              I remember Tow Mater eating something spicy and having to fix a memorable dent for some disguise…*shrugs*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Mariposa Aristeo
              @mariposa

@emma-flournoy I have a friend who’s nuts about Monsters Inc. I recently finished a Monsters Inc. themed Christmas card for her. Do you like the prequel, Monsters University?

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy

@Mariposa Yeah, it wasn’t bad! I didn’t like it nearly as well as M I, but it was still pretty good. You?

Mariposa Aristeo
                  @mariposa

@emma-flournoy Really? I liked Monsters University as much as Monsters, Inc. Hehe, maybe one of the reasons I liked it was because the ending implied a person doesn’t have to go to college to succeed. Did you know there’s a poster in Randall’s room that says “the winds of change” referencing that remark he made in Monsters, Inc?

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy

@Mariposa Ha! I hadn’t even seen it from that angle, but that’s great. I agree.
                      And YES. I LOVE THAT. Randall’s a pretty good villain…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >