Inktober

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Other Art Forms ā€ŗ Art ā€ŗ Inktober

Tagged:Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    NC Stokes
    @daughteroftheking
      • Total Posts: 1156

@cloudy *emerges from battle with procrastination* I SURVIVED!!! šŸ˜€ Nice pics!! I love the one for ā€œfat.ā€ Reminds me of my cat, Dixie, AKA The Pillow Cat. XD I also like the one for ā€œfurious.ā€

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Cloudy
      @cloudy
        • Total Posts: 99

@daughteroftheking xD Thanks. ā€œFatā€ Is one of my favorites. Another favorite is deep. šŸ™‚ Hehehe. I like the name, Dixie. Meh, furiously is terrible.

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

@cloudy I like them allā€¦ But the hand has six fingers. Was that an accident? (Or Princess Bride?)

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking

@cloudy Thanks, Dixie likes it too. XD OOH, I like deep, too. Itā€™s so neat! I think furious is really cool. I would not be able to draw that.

Cloudy
            @cloudy

@cat-wing *runs to check work* *screams in despair* *runs back over to you* *gasps for breath* Yes I did that on purposeā€¦.
              No I didnā€™t it was like, 1 in the morning and I was just trying to catch up before stuff could get in the way and I didnā€™t like the fingers so Iā€™m like: How will the next one turn out? *facepalm*

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@cloudy, Apologies for being a little lateā€¦ Those are all awesome!

@christi-eaton
                you said they are ā€œink pictures.ā€ Do they have to be drawn completely in ink, or could I like outline it in pencil, cause I like doing that. Or do you not know that? I like drawing too, so I wanna check this outā€¦

You can pronounce it however you want.

Cloudy
                @cloudy

@dekreel Hayo! Thanks. šŸ™‚ (Iā€™m going to answer @christi-eaton ā€˜s question if thatā€™s alright.) The challenge is inktober is http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober Youā€™ll find more details at that website. But you can put your layout lines in pencils and then ink it. Liquid, pen, fountain pen, markers, anything with ink. You can even do it digitally with ink pen brushes in the program.

Christine Eaton
                  @christi-eaton
                    • Total Posts: 306

@cloudy @daughteroftheking Iā€™ve been trying to do some little sketches but unfortunately I havenā€™t had time for much. Iā€™ve been really busy with midterms and papers, and Octoberā€™s turned into a super hectic month. But I bought copic markers though, and have had a lot of fun trying to figure out techniques with them šŸ™‚ Iā€™ll post a couple for you I can snag off of my Instagram though. These are with my copics and the first one is basically a self portrait. (Nevermind the fact that I might have drawn it in between taking notes in my three-hour psychology classā€¦shhhhh)

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Hannah
                    @salome01w4g
                      • Total Posts: 991

@christi-eaton whoa!! Those are beautiful!

~I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing~

Catwing
                      @catwing
                        • Total Posts: 2557

@cloudy Oh, well. *shrug* I just noticed.

@christi-Eaton
                        Wow. Those are amazing. *realizes she accidentally said something very similar to what @salome01w4g said* Opps. Ummmā€¦ *ā€™be differentā€™ lightbulb* Where did you learn to draw? šŸ™‚

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

NC Stokes
                        @daughteroftheking

@Christi-eaton *gasp* WOW. Iā€™m too exhausted to think of creative to say, soā€¦ WOW, WOW, and WOW.

Cloudy
                          @cloudy

@christi-eaton I CANā€™T EVEN FUNCTION THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Christine Eaton
                            @christi-eaton
                              • Total Posts: 306

@salome01w4g @catwing @daughteroftheking @catwing Awwwwww you guys are so sweet. Iā€™m actually self-taught. 7-year-old me loved How to Draw books and itā€™s sort of developed into my own weird, no single style kind of art. I wish I had more time for long projects though, those 15, 20-minute ink sketches arenā€™t quite satisfying me šŸ™‚ I want to pull out acrylic paints again. This is my collection I completed at the end of the Summer for my college dorm room. (I love musicals)

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Hannah
                              @salome01w4g
                                • Total Posts: 991

@christi-eaton whoa.. speechless (which isnā€™t often)

~I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing~

Ingrid
                                @ingridrd
                                  • Total Posts: 830

@christi-eaton *jaw drops to the floor* Oh. My. Word. Those musical ones!!! IloveLesMiserablesandHamiltonandWickedsomuchIā€™mfreakingoutrightnowifyoucanā€™ttellā€¦

Nice work! šŸ™‚ šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 114 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >