In which I present myself your most abject servant

Home Forums General Writing Discussions In which I present myself your most abject servant

This topic contains 37 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Catwing Catwing 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anne of Lothlorien
    Anne of Lothlorien
    Participant

Daaargh! @kate-flournoy!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@anne-of-lothlorien Tags. *pats shoulder* You’ll get it eventually. 😀

Profile photo of Sarah Spradlin
    Sarah Spradlin
    Participant

@kate-flournoy I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M SO LATE TO THIS PARTY! But congratulations, girl!! *ceremoniously passes over large box of confetti* Let me just say though, I think a title like “The Cooler Community Happiness Director” would be more accurate. 😉 Keep being awesome! Can’t wait to see all the cool things you keep doing here at KP!

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Spradlin HA. I wouldn’t dare lay claim to your crown on your turf, my dear. 😛 I am quite content to be the lesser of the two happiness directors.

Sarah Spradlin
    Participant

@kate-flournoy Well, in any effect, the turf is more welcoming with two people throwing confetti than just one, so I’m happy. 😉 <3

Profile photo of Catwing
    Catwing
    Participant

@spradlin *sees person who might live on a farm in recent forum and can’t resist saying hi because she loves farms!* HELLO! Do you live on a farm! I like your picture with the cow! Do you have a horse! I want a horse! Do you have any pets! I have a cat! HELLO! I am moving! Hopefully to a farm! I’m to excited!!! Farms! *collapses into pile of feathers from excitment* *mumbles something that could be ‘I’m director of happy farm land’ or ‘I’m directing happiness farm land’ which makes zero sense. Then something that was probably ‘congrats to @kate-flournoy‘ or ‘give gnats to @kate-flournoy‘ Which both mean the same thing.*

Sarah Spradlin
    Participant

@catwing LOLOLOLOLOL! I do love farms! I don’t actually live on one (we just have on dog named Penny and then a vegetable garden), but I worked on a farm in Costa Rica for three months over the summer and I’m an agriculture student in college, so I work as a student assistant on another farm here during the fall and spring.

Profile photo of Catwing
    Catwing
    Participant

@spradlin Wow. On a farm for three months… Student assistant on a farm… For fall and spring…
    I was taking horseback riding lessons until this moving ordeal and issue of tempeture. (But I will find another one when we move! I will!) I like dogs too. (My family currently has two dogs, one cat, five chickens, two dragons [I am serious. They have beards but still. They exist in real life.], and a bunch of fish.
    I didn’t know you could be an agriculture student.
    *grins* I like farms! (And most animals [Not hagfish. Not really Prayia Dubias either. Or lampreys… Or cockroaches {except when I’m Catwing. In which case I eat bugs. Yummy. 😸)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad