In which I present myself your most abject servant

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions In which I present myself your most abject servant

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien
      • Total Posts: 440

Daaargh! @kate-flournoy!!!!!!!!!!

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien Tags. *pats shoulder* You’ll get it eventually. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Sarah Spradlin
        @spradlin
          • Total Posts: 189

@kate-flournoy I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M SO LATE TO THIS PARTY! But congratulations, girl!! *ceremoniously passes over large box of confetti* Let me just say though, I think a title like “The Cooler Community Happiness Director” would be more accurate. 😉 Keep being awesome! Can’t wait to see all the cool things you keep doing here at KP!

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 3976

@Spradlin HA. I wouldn’t dare lay claim to your crown on your turf, my dear. 😛 I am quite content to be the lesser of the two happiness directors.

Sarah Spradlin
            @spradlin

@kate-flournoy Well, in any effect, the turf is more welcoming with two people throwing confetti than just one, so I’m happy. 😉 <3

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Catwing
              @catwing
                • Total Posts: 2557

@spradlin *sees person who might live on a farm in recent forum and can’t resist saying hi because she loves farms!* HELLO! Do you live on a farm! I like your picture with the cow! Do you have a horse! I want a horse! Do you have any pets! I have a cat! HELLO! I am moving! Hopefully to a farm! I’m to excited!!! Farms! *collapses into pile of feathers from excitment* *mumbles something that could be ‘I’m director of happy farm land’ or ‘I’m directing happiness farm land’ which makes zero sense. Then something that was probably ‘congrats to @kate-flournoy’ or ‘give gnats to @kate-flournoy’ Which both mean the same thing.*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Sarah Spradlin
                @spradlin

@catwing LOLOLOLOLOL! I do love farms! I don’t actually live on one (we just have on dog named Penny and then a vegetable garden), but I worked on a farm in Costa Rica for three months over the summer and I’m an agriculture student in college, so I work as a student assistant on another farm here during the fall and spring.

Catwing
                  @catwing
                    • Total Posts: 2557

@spradlin Wow. On a farm for three months… Student assistant on a farm… For fall and spring…
                    I was taking horseback riding lessons until this moving ordeal and issue of tempeture. (But I will find another one when we move! I will!) I like dogs too. (My family currently has two dogs, one cat, five chickens, two dragons [I am serious. They have beards but still. They exist in real life.], and a bunch of fish.
                    I didn’t know you could be an agriculture student.
                    *grins* I like farms! (And most animals [Not hagfish. Not really Prayia Dubias either. Or lampreys… Or cockroaches {except when I’m Catwing. In which case I eat bugs. Yummy. 😸)

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >