IAHE Homeschool Convention

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions IAHE Homeschool Convention

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Haley Long
    @hislittlerose
      • Total Posts: 24

Hey peeps!!!

I should have put this up sooner, but alas…I did not.

I am at the Indiana Association of Home Educators convention in Indianapolis Indiana running a Doorposts booth with my mom. I know we have some folks here in Indiana and I was hoping and wondering if some of you might be here!! If you are and you happen to see this come find me, I would absolutely love to meet you!!

Rolena Hatfield
      @rolena-hatfield
        • Total Posts: 405

@hislittlerose I wish I were in Indiana this very minute so I could come say hi! Guess I’ll have to settle doing it from Iowa! Hi!!!!! Have fun at the convention!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Hope Ann
        @hope
          • Total Posts: 1092

I’m afraid that’s too far, even though we do live in Indiana. 🙁 I am hoping to go to the Fort Wayne Homeschool Conference which is the second weekend of May. Is anyone going to be there?

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Haley Long
          @hislittlerose
            • Total Posts: 24

@Rolena, Oh, I wish you were here!!! That would be epic!!!

@Hope
            , oh, you ARE in Indiana! That’s good to know! Awwww. I wish you could make it! I won’t be at that convention, sadly. 🙁

BlueJay
            @bluejay
              • Total Posts: 1622

@hislittlerose I believe I would be right in saying that the convention has passed? I’m just curious, but while you were there did you see a stall for “Because of Jesus Films”? I have watched a lot of Nathaniel’s work and I wished that I’d been in America to meet you and him. 🙂
              How did it go for you?

Daeus
              @daeus
                • Total Posts: 4238

Sorry to break in on you Indiana-ins, but I didn’t want to create a new topic.

How about the teach them diligently in Sandusky or the Noah conference? Anyone going to one of those? It would be nice not to have a heart attack and die if one of you suddenly popped out from a side aisle.

@bluejay
                Turns out I was only halfway dead. We all know about that of course.

“Raspberries do strange things to you when one leg’s in the grave.”

I could probably start a whole business based on that quote. *eats cookie*

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
                @bluejay
                  • Total Posts: 1622

@kate-flournoy @kate-flournoy He’s alive! He’s alive.
                  No one else kill him. It takes forever to bring him back if you do. But if that unfortunate event does happen, just whisper in his ear “raspberries” because:

“Raspberries do strange things to you when one leg’s in the grave.”

*faints out of relief*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >