I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    photobloggergal
    @photobloggergal
      • Total Posts: 28

@dekreel! I LOVE photography! It’s practically my life. 🙂

My fav. things to take photos of are babies and little kids, but I do LOVE nature as well! Black and white is great! I have a photography blog @ dassahphotography.blogspot.com, if you’d like to look. All of my siblings are on there too 🙂

Here’s one of my most recent ones <3 🙂

pumpkin

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@photobloggergal I was just on your blog! Those are so beautiful!! Like that one where the kids are running into the forest… <3 <3 <3  And the one where they’re hugging each other!  So cute! Oh, and of course that one with the pumpkin! 🙂 What kind of camera do you use?

Here are a couple of my photos. I like photographing nature and architecture 🙂

You can pronounce it however you want.

photobloggergal
        @photobloggergal

@dekreel! Aww, thank you! I love photography! My camera (I actually borrow my Dad’s, but it’s sorta “willed down” to me know LOL) is a Canon Rebel T2i!

Love your pictures! What kinda of camera do you use again?

Thanks <3

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@photobloggergal Recently my mom had my sister Shannon and me split ironing my dad’s shirts. It’s not the most fun…XD

That’s cool. Yeah, driving around with that many people can’t be much fun. 😛 My oldest brother is 40 and my youngest sister is 9. We usually just have Shannon, me, Daniel, and Molly in the car when we go places. My dad was married before, you see, so that’s why there’s such a huge gap. He had 8 kids from his previous marriage. But that’s why I have so many nieces and nephews now. It’s AWESOME! I make money babysitting for 4 of them.

I see. My family and I did a bluegrass performance at a library a while ago. If you’re interested I can give you the link. 😉 We were actually able to go to a Piano Guys concert a while ago. My parents also surprised us with meet and greet passes. That was pretty cool. 😉 I haven’t heard of the Piano Gal. What type of music does she play?

That’s awesome! It’s kind of a dying art so I didn’t expect to find anybody on here who likes it. What’s your favorite thing to sew? I enjoy making patchwork quilts.

That’s sounds like fun! We’re kind of doing a scripture presentation for ours. It’s kind of interesting… I only have to read the Bible passages for the play and sing in the choir. A thief eh? Interesting…JK

My favorite books are the Baker Family Adventures. They are the best. They’re written by C.R. Hedgecock. I also like Narnia.

Joy
            @dekreel

@photobloggergal Thanks, glad you like them! I use my Dad’s camera, too. It’s a Nikon Koolpix P510. I used that to take the refinery picture. And I used my phone to take the koi fish picture. And both of them are tweaked with Photoshop 🙂

DelightInLife
              @delightinlife
                • Total Posts: 124

@photobloggergal

Hello & welcome!

When I looked at your blog I saw that you mentioned you were part of a drama group that is doing Aladdin the musical this year.  Is that correct? 😀

I love drama, and have done it for five years through my homeschool co-op.  I actually was in Aladdin, too! 🙂  What part are you playing?  Have you been in any shows before?

That’s awesome that you do photography! What is one of your favorite pictures that you’ve ever taken?

DelightInLife

photobloggergal
                @photobloggergal

@delightinlife! Hi there! 🙂 <3

Yes! I am in Aladdin this year! I’m in the ensemble, but I have a few solo lines, and I play another small part of the thief that eventually tosses the bread to Aladdin! 🙂

That’s SO cool that you were in Aladdin! I haven’t really been in many other shows except our Church’s nativity plays. I was Mary two years ago, and then landed the part of Mary again this year! 🙂

Here’s one of my most favorite pictures I’ve ever taken- isn’t it pretty?:

spider web

<3 <3 <3

Joy
                  @dekreel

@photobloggergal That’s so beautiful…. Teach me! Advise me! School me if you have to!

photobloggergal
                    @photobloggergal

@emily!

It’s so cool you have such a spread out family! Your oldest brother is 40??! That’s crazy, since my Mom is that age!!!!! :0 (but totally cool!)

I’d love to see the video! Sure, I’d love the link 😉

The Piano Gal (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes_WkfXPmwfz1rwP-AF68Q) is a teenaged girl who plays the piano BEAUTIFULLY and has met all kinds of famous people! She’s such an inspiration! Plus she’s homeschooled 😉

THAT IS SO COOL THAT YOU GOT TO DO A MEET-N-GREET WITH THE PIANO GUYS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH! 😀

My fav. thing to sew is probably napkins. I know that sounds easy, and it is, but I really enjoy making them for people and selling them as a business 😉

I love Narnia too! I haven’t seen all the movies though. Have you ever heard of the book, “If the Magic Fits,” by  Susan Maupin Schmid? It’s awesome!
                      Also a very good Christian book for young ladies is, “Stepping Heavenward,” which I’ve already read 3 times this year LOL 😉

<3 <3 <3

photobloggergal
                      @photobloggergal

@dekreel! Haha, well I’d love too! I’m hoping to get a video up on how to get good photos on my blog through YouTube up soon during Thanksgiving Break, so I’ll link to it if you want!

Here’s a link to a post on my blog too if you want to see that! Photography just comes naturally to me; I think it was passed down from my photographer father!! 🙂

http://dassahphotography.blogspot.com/2017/06/how-to-take-great-photos-featuring.html

Joy
                        @dekreel

@emily @photobloggergal  Have either of you heard of the YouTube channel “Player Piano?” If you like the Piano Guys, I think you’ll like this. The pianist is named Sonya Belousova. She could listen to a song ONCE, and then play it beautifully! Even if she’s never heard the song before! She has done many popular songs like “Bohemian Rhapsody” and songs from The Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Nintendo games, and others! She is awesome.

Sam Kowal
                          @sam-kowal
                            • Total Posts: 635

@photobloggergal Kinda late for me to say hi, but welcome to Kingdom Pen anyway (the awesomeestist place on the internet)

😀 😀 That’s so cool you like photography, I have a brother who’s 13, too, and he is a super photographer. He’s taught me a couple a things, so I know a little bit, but he’s really good.

That’s neat that you use a T2i 😀 My brother just bought a T3i, and he also has a Nikon D-3200

What kind of lenses do you have? My brother has an 18-55 millimeter and and a 75-300 millimeter.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Sam Kowal.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                            Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Sam Kowal
                            @sam-kowal
                              • Total Posts: 635

@photobloggergal By the way, I really like that photo of the spiderwebs you took

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                              Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1330

@photobloggergal Yeah, it’s pretty cool. XD

Ok! Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgqXUSASsl8&t=643s

Thanks for the recommendation. I might check her out.

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. We were almost screaming and clapping sooo much when they came on stage. 😉

That sounds like fun. I would love to have some sort of sewing business in the long run.

I haven’t read that book. I’ll look into it, though. 😀 Which of the narnia movies have you seen? I’ve seen all of them. My favorite movie is probably the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Which is your favorite Narnia book? Mine is the Last Battle. My younger siblings all dislike it because it’s the end of Narnia. XD

I LOVE Stepping Heavenward. Elizabeth Prentiss is very talented.

Have you read This Changes Everything? It’s a very good book by Jacquelle Crowe. Specifically written for teenagers, I really enjoy it.

Do you have any favorite names and name combinations? I have made lists of them before. 😛

photobloggergal
                                @photobloggergal

@dekreel! I posted a video to my YouTube channel just for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuqT3SQZcVs

Also, HOW DID I NEVER HEAR ABOUT SONYA @dekreel?? She’s sooo amazing! @emily! Check her out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/playerpianovideos/featured

Okay @emily- your family is SO SO SO talented! Wow, your violin/banjo playing was amazzzzzing. Literally… you guys should be at the Country Music Festival as an artist 😉

I’ve only seen the first Narnia movie. 😛 But I want to see the 2nd. My fav. book is the Magician’s Nephew, but then again, I haven’t read them all. I definitely haven’t read them in order anyways 😛

The book sounds interesting! I’ll look into it 🙂

Names?? YES!! I have this hugggge list of name combinations, twin names, fantasy names, big family name themes, last names, girls names, boys names, etc. etc. etc. 🙂

My favorite names are: Savannah, Willow, and Violet for girls though I think. I don’t know about boys names. I’m not so good with those, but I do like: Jason, Justin, and Carver. 🙂

Name combinations I’m not so good at, but here goes: Savannah Grace, Reene Hope, Kara Lily, etc. etc. 🙂

How about you?

<3 <3 <3

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >