I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Novel Idea Critiques I need a character's name! + other stuff ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@aislinn-mollisong Pretty cool right? Most of my best friends are in my family. My newest niece was just born on October 26. Unfortunately I probably won’t get to see her until they come here next because they live out of state. 😀

photobloggergal
      @photobloggergal
        • Total Posts: 28

Thanks @salome01w4g! Hadassah’s a great name btw 🙂

Hi @lifeofkatie! I do know you! (well, sort of, through Insta!) Thanks so much for the suggestions! <3

Wow @emily! I was born in 2004 tooo! I just turned 13 this month!! When’s your birthday! It’s amazing that you have such a big family with all those nieces and nephews! I’m number 3 of 9, so I can totally do with big families! They’re so awesome!

I don’t know my “type” yet, where do I find that? I’m pretty new to KP right now 😉

Thanks again! I feel so welcome! It’s nice to know that KP has so many Christian teenage writers on here! 🙂

Hadassah <3

Hannah R.
        @his-instrument
          • Total Posts: 229

@photobloggergal Just checked out your blog, and I LOVE IT! The world needs more Christian young women who dress modestly and show others how to do the same. Excited to be following you and your team!

P.S. If you ever need any wardrobe hacks, let me know. I’ve developed quite a few over the years, trying to turn store-bought clothes into modest outfits. 🙂

YA Fantasy Writer
          Obsessive Character Namer
          Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous

@photobloggergal Yaaaaayyy!!! Finally somebody else my age! I was born on April 25th. Yeah. Big families are awesome right?

Here’s the link to the MBTI test. https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

As my bio says, I’m an ESFJ-T

photobloggergal
            @photobloggergal

@emily! I took the test and I am very close to you! I’m a ENFJ-T!

Yes, big families are amazing! 🙂

photobloggergal
              @photobloggergal

@his-instrument! Thanks for your comment lovely!

Thanks! Maybe you could do a guest post over there sometime on modest fashion clothing hacks! 🙂

BTW, LOVED your comment! Thanks for it: it brightened my day! 🙂

~Hadassah

Anonymous

@photobloggergal That’s awesome! Absolutely. 😉 I was also checking out your blog. It’s really great. It’s really weird because I also love playing violin. I also play mandolin and piano (I took cello for a while, but I quit before summer). Along with that, I love photography, I love to cook, and I homeschool. What’s your favorite subject in school?

photobloggergal
                  @photobloggergal

That is weird that we love the same things! @emily Well, actually I don’t really love to cook, but hopefully I will try more cooking as I get older… 😛

Hmm… favorite subject in homeschool… definitely writing LOL!! 🙂

Okay, well other than writing, I guess it’d be reading history or spelling practice. I’m not a huge fan of math or science though 😛

How about you? What’s your LEAST favorite subject @emily? 🙂

P.S. Where do you live? I live in Ohio- you probably already knew that though 🙂

Anonymous

@photobloggergal Yeah, my mom is really good at cooking so I guess that I’m sort of supposed to like it?

I would love writing, but the course I’m doing right now is kind of boring. Too many requirements. 😉 Other than that I love history and geography.

You’ve got to be kidding me! My mom says that I’m really good at math, but I really actually dislike it. I don’t like science either!  This is so weird.

I live in the awesome state of TX. I love it. Except for the heat and the ants and the mosquitos and the humidity. XD

Ok. Weird question: Do you like snakes? Don’t ask me why I asked that.

Also, what’s your favorite meal?

photobloggergal
                      @photobloggergal

@emily! Sorry I haven’t been on here much of late ;D School has been TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!! 😮

This is so weird that we have so much in common! You’d think we’re identical twins or something!

Haha, I don’t HATE snakes, but they’re kinda creepy. I actually have picked up a snake before, so I’m okay with them. Especially the *sort of* cute gardner snakes 🙂
                        How about you? I’m sure you see them a lot in Texas, huh?

My favorite meal is stuffed shells. It’s like a lasagna, but BETTER! How about you?

What’s your favorite color? Also what’s your favorite animal? We live on a farm with goats and chickens and stuff, but do you have any pets? I’m assuming you do since you have such a big family LOL 🙂

Oh, and just so you know, my middle name is Margaret. 🙂

<3 <3 <3

Anonymous

@photobloggergal No problem! I totally get you. I don’t have time for much of anything else. ikr? Strange. 😀 Yeah, I’m kind of the same way. My brother in law sent my family some pictures of an anaconda that they saw at an aquarium and both my mom and I creeped out. I picked one up a couple of times. I was once just laying around under some bushes (don’t even ask why), and I looked up and there was a garden snake right above me. Less than 2 feet away. I freaked out. That was the closest encounter I’ve had with a snake before other than the one I once held. We don’t see that many. But I have seen one dead coral snake.

That sounds good. My favorite is…I don’t even know. Probably chicken curry. It’s SO good. 😉

My favorite color is probably aquamarine. I wear it all the time.

My favorite animal are horses. I love to ride, but I hardly ever get to.

Actually we don’t have pets. We’re in the process of trying to convince my dad to let us get a dog. He says that it’ll be too much work ending up on my mom. 🙁

My middle name is Jane. So I’m guessing you live out in the country? Do you play any instruments other than violin? What Canon model do you have?

photobloggergal
                          @photobloggergal

@emily Totally, I don’t hate snakes, but up close would’ve freaked me out! What about spiders? Those totally creep me out, but I don’t have a problem with the tiny ones 🙂

I LOVE aquamarine! Aquamarine + Purple is a wonderrrrful mix! I wear a cowgirl shirt like that all the time! 😉

Horses!? Those are mine too!!! This is so weird!

Yes, we live out in the rural part of Wilmington, OH. I’m actually not very good at violin yet, and I’m sorta learning piano though. “My” Canon model is actually my Dad’s until I can buy my own, but it’s pretty much been willed to me. I use that thing ALL the time! But it’s a Canon Rebel T2i. 😉

What’s your favorite hobbies? Do you like letter-writing? How many girls/boys are there in your family?

Anonymous

@photobloggergal Eek! Don’t even mention spiders! I don’t mind the tiny ones too much, but I really don’t like spiders. Period. 😀

Oooh! Do you like plaid shirts? I love them. I just don’t like ironing them. 😛

Cool. I’ve been to Ohio once. We were going to the creation museum and the ark. We also went to Nashville. Do you like bluegrass music? That’s my favorite. Oooh! And the Piano Guys. They’re the BEST! What’s your favorite type of music?

Yeah, I’m kind of the same like that. My sister-in-law gave my mom a really nice new canon, so her old one is the one I use. It’s a Canon Rebel XS. I’m still figuring out all the different settings.

Photography, sewing, and writing. You?

I letter-write sometimes, but I kind of get writer’s cramp. That’s why email is so convenient.

There are six boys and six girls. In our family.

Do you enjoy sewing? I’m going to learn how to cross-stitch soon. I’m excited. My mom says that she really got into cross-stitching when she was my age. Only two of my sisters enjoy it other than me. 😉

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

@photobloggergal I forgot to ask you: Do you like photography? If so, what are your favorite things to take pictures of? I like taking pictures of buildings, smokestacks and tall things. Can I see some of your pictures? I loooove photography, and whenever I can get my hands on my dad’s camera I will snap away!

You can pronounce it however you want.

photobloggergal
                                @photobloggergal

@emily! I LOVE plaid shirts. Yeah, totally! Ironing is such a pain on ANY button-down shirts… but I still love wearing those things 😉

That’s so cool that you went to the Creation Museum! We live about an hour and 15 min. away from it, yet we haven’t seen the ark yet! (We have visited the museum before) It’s a little bit of a hassle to drive down there though with all of our little ones. (In our family the ages go 18, 15, 13 (me!) 10, 8, 6, 4, 3, and 1. 😛

Honestly, I don’t listen to much bluegrass up here in the north, though I do LOVE banjo/ukuleles. 😉 But the Piano Guys are AWESOME!! Have you ever heard of the Piano Gal too?

My favorite hobbies are photography, writing, reading, sewing, and thrifting.

I love sewing! For our Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ProvidentWoodsFarm?ref=ss_profile) I sew napkins, placemats, and other cute things on my sewing machine. I did cross-stitch when I was younger (8-9ish) and really enjoyed it. Lately I’ve been so busy though!

I also do drama! This year our drama group is putting on Aladdin (the musical) and I’m in the ensemble. I have a few solo lines, and my main role is a thief  of the town LOL 😉 🙂

What’s your fav. books? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >