I Am Searching For Beta Readers

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί General Writing Discussions β€Ί I Am Searching For Beta Readers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Caylin
    @audrey-caylin
      • Total Posts: 323

(and rather terrified to ask around, to be honest, since this is my first time πŸ˜› )

Does anyone here know of people who like to beta read? I’m searching around various writing communities to find some kind volunteers who want to give me honest feedback on my novel. I’m intending to send it out on the 20th and get it back on April 1st.

It’s YA fantasy/sci-fi (Christian), and approximately 112000 words. If you know of anyone who might be interested/are interested yourself, please comment and I can share a link to the synopsis. Thank you πŸ™‚

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@audrey-caylin I’d be interested. πŸ™‚ To be honest though, I’m not sure I could finish it in a month. I probably wouldn’t be done with it until about May 1st. If that’s ok with you though, or if you’re fine with only getting feedback on the first half, you can count me in. (There is also a chance I could get it done in time.)

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Audrey Caylin
        @audrey-caylin

@daeus I’d be honored to get your feedback on my novel! I could definitely tweak the deadline for you if you need more time.

Here’s a link to the synopsis.

If you’re still interested after checking it out, I have a little sign-up form going here.

Thank you for considering! πŸ™‚

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@audrey-caylin Cool. I signed up.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Audrey Caylin
            @audrey-caylin

@daeus Awesome! Thank you so much!

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

@Audrey-Caylin Are you still looking for Beta readers? If so I’d like to help.

Audrey Caylin
                @audrey-caylin

@winter-rose I still am. πŸ™‚ Here’s a link to the synopsis, and if you’re still interested, I have a sign-up form here. I’m sending it out on the 20th, and am hoping to get it back on April 1st, as I mentioned above. If you really needed extra time, I could tweak the deadline a little bit, though I’d prefer my original one. Just let me know if you have any questions. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much for your offer!

Anonymous

@Audrey-Caylin done! πŸ™‚ Hey quick question, you don’t happen to be in the Young Writer’s Workshop, do you?

Audrey Caylin
                    @audrey-caylin

@winter-rose Thank you so much! I’m super excited to get your feedback!

And yes, I do happen to be in the Young Writers Workshop πŸ™‚ I’m not under my penname there, but I have the pink blossoms profile picture. Are you in there too?

Anonymous

@Audrey-Caylin I thought I saw someone with Audrey Caylin as their pen name in YWW. πŸ™‚ Yup I’m on there. I’m under the same name and profile pic. Funny how you run into the same writers in different places. πŸ™‚

Audrey Caylin
                        @audrey-caylin

@winter-rose I now recognize your profile picture. Hello again! See you around πŸ˜€

Anna Brie
                          @anna-brie
                            • Total Posts: 312

@Audrey-caylin I’d love to beta read for you. I’m trying to get editing experience. I’m unlikely to get it done in that time frame though. Not something of that length.

Audrey Caylin
                            @audrey-caylin

@anna-brie I’m glad you’re interested! May I ask how much extra time you would need? If it’s not too much longer, I could tweak the deadline a little bit. πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >