HUGE Announcement!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions HUGE Announcement!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Anna Brie
    @anna-brie
      • Total Posts: 312

@aratrea @daeus
      How does this work if multiple people in a household want to look at it? I wouldn’t do it on my own, but I’d like to go though it with Gideon.
      I was going to try to teach him what little I knew that could improve his writing and this seems like it would be so much better. Great job guys!

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@anna-brie You could view it with your brother. That’s standard practice, like buying a movie and watching it with your family. I’m guessing sharing it outside your family would be a copyright violation, but of course that’s not what you’re talking about here.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Josiah DeGraaf
        @aratrea
          • Total Posts: 717

@gretald Haha, it is an important skill to know when you need to say no to something. 😉 Definitely understand!

@anna-brie
          Like Daeus said, as long as all viewers are part of the same family, we have no problem with them all using the same account.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

It’s official. Kingdom Pen is amazing. I’m going to sign up right now.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal They signed the KP Awesomeness Paper this morning. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
              @ethryndal

@Dragon-Snapper XD
                I have a quick question, @Daeus @Aratrea. Do people who enrolled in the beta-version not have access to the polished version once it’s, you know, been polished?

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Daeus
                @daeus
                  • Total Posts: 4238

@ethryndal So, Josiah will have the official answer on this, but I can’t see how it could possibly be any other way unless we deleted your account (which would be against our lifetime access policy)

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal

@Daeus Ah, okay.

Josiah DeGraaf
                    @aratrea

@ethryndal Glad to have you on board. 😀 Essentially what we’ll be doing for the final version is going through the course and updating all the lessons with the polished videos. So you will have full access to the polished version once it’s completed.

SleepwalkingMK
                      @sleepwalkingmk
                        • Total Posts: 179

@daeus Thanks for tagging me! This looks amazing, and I’m excited to see where it all goes 🙂 Unfortunately, I’m unable to do this… I’ve had lots of changes in school, for one thing. One of the things I struggle with most is committing to too much, so it pains me that I can’t do this. Thank you so much for doing this! You guys really outdo yourselves helping us young writer padawans 🙂

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Josiah DeGraaf
                        @aratrea

@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! If we weren’t trying to constantly outdo ourselves, us Jedi masters may be out of a job pretty quickly. 😉

Faith Kindred
                          @faithdk
                            • Total Posts: 139

*bursts through the door* What’d I miss? Ach, I’m always late…

But, wow, this is an awesome idea! I really, really wish I could do this, but I’m pretty busy with school, and I don’t know how well I would be able to commit. This is so exciting though!! I am so glad to hear you are doing this! It will be spectacular! 😉

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea

@faithdk Glad to hear your excitement! Definitely understand the school constraint; we’ll be opening the course up again sometime toward the summer, so maybe you’ll be able to join us then. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >