HUGE Announcement!

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί General Writing Discussions β€Ί HUGE Announcement!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Northerner
    @northerner
      • Total Posts: 244

@Daeus, so this is getting off-topic now, but I’m so glad you started the Ball and the Cross! It’s one of my favourite novels of his. Mind if I ask how far through it you are?

I wish my family had more leisure to sit and hear things read aloud, because the Ballad is such fun to recite.

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@northerner I just finished the chapter titled β€œPeacemaker”

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Michael Stanton
        @michael-stanton
          • Total Posts: 72

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far! You guys are awesome!

Josiah DeGraaf
          @aratrea
            • Total Posts: 717

@dragon-snapper Awesome! Looking forward to interacting with you more in the course. I’ll add you to the private forum.

@perfectfifths
            Absolutely! We love the work that we do so I’m glad to hear that it’s been such a help to you.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Audrey Caylin
            @audrey-caylin
              • Total Posts: 323

THIS IS SO COOL!!! I was jumping up and down when I finally got to the email and asking myself why I hadn’t dropped everything earlier to read it! XD I signed and I can’t wait to get started πŸ˜€

I do have a question though: do we have access to this β€œforever?” Meaning, a year from now, would those who signed up and bought the course still be able to watch videos?

Thank you for tagging me @daeus! (And HUGE thank you to everyone who put this together. You guys are amazing!)

Daeus
              @daeus

@audrey-caylin Yep, access is lifetime. Why would we take your education away from you? πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Audrey Caylin
                @audrey-caylin
                  • Total Posts: 323

Of course @daeus. Thank you πŸ˜€

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@aratrea Thanks!

β˜€ β˜€ β˜€ ENFP β˜€ β˜€ β˜€

Josiah DeGraaf
                    @aratrea

@audrey-caylin Great to have you aboard! Glad to hear that you’re so excited for it. πŸ˜€

Mallory O’Bier
                      @overcomer
                        • Total Posts: 550

I just saw the announcement and enrolled, @aratrea . This course looks just right for me. Can’t wait to get started! I’ve been a beta tester for an online course before. It’s so exciting to be part of something new like this. πŸ™‚

Daeus
                        @daeus

@s-g-dewey @aysia-serene @audrey-caylin @northerner @i-j-anderson @ethryndal @writefury @sleepwalkingmk @the-bean @anne-of-lothlorien @julia-r @gideon-sowdon @corissa-maiden-of-praise @jess @his-instrument @timothy-young @winter-rose @ingridrd @faithdk @gretald @alia @hannah-c @sarah-h @jadamae @mark-kamibaya @bluejay

Hey, y’all. Just wanted to let you know that the registration for the beta group is just about ready to close. My apologies if you’ve already seen this, but I wanted to make sure that none of you were left unaware of this opportunity. While we don’t want to push you, but we thought it was fair to point out that we’re contacting you forum people first specifically because we want to give you the first chance at this. If, however, we don’t reach a good number of beta testers by Tuesday of this week, we’ll be sending out an invitation to our 1,000+ subscribers and your chances of beating the competition to making it in first will go down to just about zero. So yeah. If you’re on the fence, this is the day to decide. Hope to see you there.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Sarah Hoven
                          @sarah-h
                            • Total Posts: 669

This looks really awesome; thank you KP staff for putting this together. πŸ™‚ I’ve had to stop writing for a time, but if I hadn’t, this is definitely something I would want to do.

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea

@overcomer Awesome! Glad to hear that you’re excited and have previous course testing experience. πŸ™‚ Looking forward to having you in the beta group.

@sarah-h
                              Thanks! Glad to hear it sounded appealing, and definitely understand your present circumstances. πŸ™‚

Darik Swisher
                              @gideon-sowdon
                                • Total Posts: 58
                                Greta
                                @gretald
                                  • Total Posts: 450

@aratrea @daeus
                                  Wow, this is SO cool! You KP staffers are pretty creative. πŸ˜‰ Unfortunately, with school and everything, I don’t think I’ll be able to participate in the beta-reading portion of the process. I’m so bummed, though, because it sounds like an amazing opportunity! However, I’m the type of person who wants to say β€œyes” to everything, and then I end up overcommitting. I know I don’t have time to do beta-reading (EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WANT TO!), so this time–as much as I hate to pass this up–I’m going to proactively say β€œno.” Thank you so much for being awesome, KP staff, and creating amazing opportunities for young Christian writers!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >