Howdy Y'all!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Howdy Y'all!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
      • Total Posts: 405

Hi Everyone!

This is Rolena Hatfield, that theater bug, authoress, redeemed by Christ, country girl from Iowa.
      I’ve written five completed books, of which the pirate story has been my favorite to write.

I live with my unique family made up of my parents and my three best friends(i.e. siblings) and a multitude of animals!
      I stumbled across Kingdom Pen about 9 months ago and in short timing it became my most often visited site.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Rachel Lester
      @waterandpen
        • Total Posts: 40

Heyo Rowena!

Wow…five completed books. Have you published any of them? What are they about? One last question…what kinds of animals do you have? 🙂

Rachel Lester

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield

Hi Rachel!

Well… 🙂 The first two were written when I was 13 and were part of a series (which was never completed) about three young children who are shipwrecked on an island that is a haunt for pirate’s and how they get home. The next two books were a start of a new medieval series following the children of the royal family and how they save their kingdom from various villains.
          The fifth book was written through the One Year Adventure Novel curriculum and is about the daughter of a pirate captain who must ransom her father when he is caught and held captive by the treasure thirsty Rage De Darken.

Last year I self published the fifth book! Very fun adventure!

Oh and the kinds of animals… We have chickens, two ducks, guinea fowl chicks, a parrot, three cats, a bearded dragon, two doves and a finch!

And if I remember correctly, you’re the author who writes about superheros right? Very neat! Have you published any of your work?

Rachel Lester
          @waterandpen

Shoot! Those sound intriguing! What’s the title of the fifth? Where is it published? 😀

Man, those are some crazy unique animals. You should add an aardvark to the mix. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a guinea fowl…

Yup, I do! I self-published the first book (a bit too soon, may I add). My mom and I are slowly going back over it and it will be re-released eventually with better format and not-so-many grammar mistakes. 😉

Sarah Hoven
            @sarah-h
              • Total Posts: 669

Hi, Rolena
              Oh wow, that is a lot of animals! What kind of parrots do you have?

Rolena Hatfield
              @rolena-hatfield

Rachel!

The fifth book is titled Daughter of Treasure and you can find it for sale at BookTango.com or on Amazon.
                Hahaha! Yes I should like to add an aardvark to our mix! And maybe a koala bear and a hippo would be nice!

I understand the grammar mistakes. I’ve gone back through my published book and fixed a few things as well. 🙂 I’d love to hear when your book is re-released!

Rolena Hatfield
                @rolena-hatfield

Why hello Sarah!

We do have a lot of animals 🙂 Our parrot is a blue fronted Amazon and her name is Princess Jewels, but she usually ends up getting called Birdie.

Sarah Hoven
                  @sarah-h
                    • Total Posts: 669

Princess Jewels- what a beautiful name. We rarely call our birds by their real names, either. 🙂

Reagan Ramm
                    @reaganramm
                      • Total Posts: 110

Hello Rolena! Glad to have you on the forum!!!

My Music:
                      AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
                      OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Rachel Lester
                      @waterandpen

Wow, a hippo would be…interesting. 😉 A bit scary. Maybe you could play real life ‘Hungry Hungry Hippos’, though.
                        I found your book on Amazon! Now to buy and read it… 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >