How would you start a riot?

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions How would you start a riot?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@dragon-snapper the wise and great Chosen One has spoken. 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Sam Kowal
      @sam-kowal
        • Total Posts: 635

@seekjustice Ok 🙂

So you would definitely want them to do something that warrants a retaliation and arrests. Like slashing apart someone’s silk sheets, or stealing all the cookies. 😀

Or maybe, if the government is really corrupt, they’re arrested without any reason.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
        Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice
          • Total Posts: 3365

@sam-kowal the government isn’t great and everything Justice (one of the MCs) is saying is true, so they’re definitely going to want to stop that.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@seekjustice Glad to hear it. But unfortunately my brain is just about washed out right now. Maybe I’ll come up with an amazing idea in the night only to find that the aussies have arrived here first. We shall see.

NC Stokes
            @daughteroftheking
              • Total Posts: 1156

*reads thread* *takes notes* *nods* Mm-hm. Yes, good idea. Hm. I’ll have to try that one. *looks up suddenly* What!? I am, in no way at all, planning to start a riot. *picks up rock* *inspects carefully* Yes, this would make a very nice throwing rock. I think I’ll use this one. *slips rock into pocket and walks away whistling*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Jane Maree
              @jane-maree
                • Total Posts: 909

@princessfoo eheheh. *pulls cowl up to shade face* Maybe. Maybe not. *slips back into the shadows*

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

PrincessFoo
                @princessfoo
                  • Total Posts: 194

@kate-flournoy @jane-maree @shannon

Okaaaay… I’ll just… back slowly away… *hides in corner until the scary ninja ladies are gone.*

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@seekjustice What? It’s the best way. 😉 simple, and that way you can avoid infodumps because you just have to punch someone. That’s enough reason in itself.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 859

@princessfoo No worries, I’m a very peaceful citizen. *cackles softly*

Catwing
                      @catwing
                        • Total Posts: 2557

@seekjustice Oooooh… Riot. But it’s an accident? He says something like, “The government is terrible.” The crowd agrees and wants to attack the government. But that’s not what he wants.

Who are the rioting at? Him? He accidentally launches a potato with his spoon. It lands on the guy who’s a leader/respected-person-the-mob-knows

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >