How to Spot a Kapeefer

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions How to Spot a Kapeefer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@ethryndal Well, you really summed all KeePers up. *bows to you in homage*

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@emily  @ethryndal  @dragon-snapper  Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??

You can pronounce it however you want.

Ethryndal
        @ethryndal
          • Total Posts: 1013

@Dekreel Oh, that’s @Dragon-Snapper’s deal. She’s a mightily terrifying dragon, and if you cross her, she will melt your pencil or your phone or your chair or some other deeply personal item.

Moral of the Story: Don’t cross the kid.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 859

@ethryndal I can see how that might have been nerve-wracking for your introvert self ; ). When I first joined, I had so much fun watching you and Snapper. Still do in fact. XD

@dekreel
            I kinda enjoyed it to…however, I soon learned how hard it is to keep up with notifications from y’all ; ). I left my computer for 2 hours, and when I returned there was a barrage of emails. Suddenly, I felt very popular. XD

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper Come to think of it, you have not melted a phone in a while…how come?

Anonymous

@dekreel Nobody on here has a clue. I am pretty sure that includes @dragon-snapper, at least that’s what she told me, when I asked. XD

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal That’s right. Don’t cross the not-kid.

@emily @dekreel I think it was one night in the second Writers’ Corner. I didn’t get much writing done, but I didn’t know any other way to vent my frustration. There was a chair. I was a dragon. … 😐

@shannon Because no one on here has a phone…

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal

Because no one on here has a phone…

Truer words have never been spoken. 😂😂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper Dear me. interesting. Do you have a phone, dear Snapper?

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper I guess that makes sense. Wow, that’s how the chair-melting thing started? LOL, I guess it’s always nice to be able to vent emotions XD.

Catwing
                        @catwing
                          • Total Posts: 2557

How to spot a Kapeefer?
                          When I’m going to do Kingdom Pen my brother says, “You going to Kapeefer?” 😛

@dragon-snapper
                          @ethryndal When I first joined I was determined to be that one person who’s chair was never melted. (:
                          Silly me…

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Ethryndal
                          @ethryndal

@Catwing You can’t escape it. It’s inevitable.

Except for me, because my chair is elven, and thus, dragon-proof. But I let Snapper think she’s melted it, because it brings her such joy. *smirks*

Catwing
                            @catwing

@ethryndal Yeah I know… But I may or may not have, in my head, inserted myself into conversations that I had read before acquiring an account. And planned out all the ways to avoid having me chairs melted. 😛 *nervous laughter* But I decided when I joined that I didn’t care. *shrug* *sits in her box*
                              *stares suspiciously at your chair* I suppose then you have to carry it with you to all the different conversation rooms then… That would be a bit of a hassle. Boxes are lighter…

Ethryndal
                              @ethryndal

@Catwing It’s a magic chair. It appears whenever I need it.

Honestly, I’m pretty sure most of us mentally inserted ourselves into conversations way before we joined KP. There are some pretty great conversations around here. Slightly demented, but still great. 😀 How long were you stalking before you joined?

Catwing
                                @catwing

I don’t know… @ethryndal maybe 4-6 months. At first I just read the articles and watched the videos, then I found the forms. *throws feathers* I found KP last year.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >