How to (realistically) kill a dragon

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Plotting How to (realistically) kill a dragon

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    GabbyJ
    @gabbyj
      • Total Posts: 92

@dragon-snapper Mmm, thanks, that’s just what I needed right now. 😛 Glad there are no hard feelings.

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 115

@gabbyj

How to kill a dragon…

I asked my mom, ’cause when in doubt, ask your mom. She said you could stab the dragon with a sword between its scales. Or she suggested having a bunch of people fire flaming arrows at it all at once. That is my favorite idea.

If it likes to melt chairs, I guess you could throw chairs at it… 🙂

Maybe give your dragon a weakness that other books/movies don’t have, such as: a fear of water, fear of music (your characters could sing and then the dragon would be dead :)), loud noises hurt its ears, etc. Be creative!

Ok, this probably wasn’t too helpful. I didn’t read other’s comments so I wouldn’t make myself feel like I was repeating what others said. 🙂

About using things from movies…

Go ahead. I would check to see if it’s realistic. As in, how many real life people can do a double back flip while holding a sword? Also remember real swords are heavy.

GabbyJ
        @gabbyj
          • Total Posts: 92

@allison-grace Wow, I love the idea of making dragons afraid of music! That’s really creative. And flaming arrows…that would be an awesome thing to add. Or, even better….flaming chairs!!! xD

Thanks for the suggestions! 😀

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 115

@gabbyj Flaming chairs are awesome! Well, not to sit in, but to throw at dragons!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >