*holds breath and hopes for the best*

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions *holds breath and hopes for the best*

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Kina-Lamb Can’t wait.

@Adry_Grace
      Yeah, listen to Kina, she knows more about it than I do. 😛 I’m pretty sure my sister Elizabeth got most of the details from that website.

Kina Lamb
      @kina-lamb
        • Total Posts: 162

@emma-flournoy @adry_grace I just remembered, you might also be able to find some information on this website as we get closer to September. This is the website of one of the families that runs the camp. Sometimes they have an “event” page, and there’s some information on there. http://www.bontragerfamilysingers.com

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy

Oh yep, Elizabeth follows their blog pretty closely. Though @Adry_Grace, I’m fairly certain you’d have to get signed up very soon (if not weeks ago!) if you want to catch it before all the spaces are filled up… is that right @Kina-Lamb?

Kina Lamb
          @kina-lamb
            • Total Posts: 162

@emma-flournoy @adry_grace Am I the know-it-all now? I honestly don’t know, but I do know that you can get on the waiting list, and usually a couple of families can’t make it because of illness/traveling issues, so you’d most likely be able to go. You’d have to be all packed and ready and waiting for the phone call, though!

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy

@Kina-Lamb well you know more about Family Camp than I do at least. 🙂

Adry_Grace
              @adry_grace
                • Total Posts: 169

@emma-flournoy @kina-lamb Thanks! I’ll be working to convince my mom that we should go. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >