Hiya! :)

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Hiya! :)

Tagged:Ā 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Hannah Wilson
    @h-m-wilson
      • Total Posts: 13

Hello, lovely people of Kingdom Pen! šŸ™‚

I am a book-loving reader, writer, & blogger at Plottinger Twist. I will be a published author this fall! I write for Crown of Beauty Magazine. Iā€™m homeschooled. Iā€™m the eldest of eight children. Iā€™ve lived in Kenya as a missionary for six months of my life. I love coffee & hoodies. And Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!! <3

Just thought Iā€™d drop in & say hi!

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 40

Oh, lookie lookie! Itā€™s me friend! Itā€™s me friend! Itā€™s me friend! AGH! (BTW, thanks for sharing the website. Now all the people who click on it can scroll through and *cringe* read all my terrible writings and, even worse, find that terribly outdated photo of me) šŸ˜‰

Ezra Wilkinson
        @ezra-wilkinson
          • Total Posts: 146

Hi human being.

Rolena Hatfield
          @rolena-hatfield
            • Total Posts: 405

Welcome to the forum Miss Hannah!

Well congratulations in advanced on being a published author! Thatā€™s a HUGE accomplishment!
            What, pray tell are you publishing? (is it a novel? What genre is it? Whatā€™s the title?)

Oh Kenya! I have friends who are heading there as missionaries next summer! What was one thing you learned while there over those six months?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

Hello Hannah and welcome to the Nut House. Glad to have you here. Are you by any chance a squirrel? Because we seem to have a shortage of those and a surplus of nuts here at Kingdom Pen. A squirrel would be nice for a change.

Hannah C
              @hannah-c
                • Total Posts: 362

*waves maniacally* Hello person who shares my name! Welcome to the home for wayward and down right not-all-together-there writers known as Kingdom Pen. This is the second message you have received warning you of this strange place youā€™ve entered. My advice: RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said, have a nice day.

@Kate donā€™t squirrels eat nuts? *horrified face* And wouldnā€™t the past tense of nut be not? I donā€™t want to be a nottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HC

Rosey Mucklestone
                @writefury
                  • Total Posts: 467

Stop it, guys. Youā€™ll scare her off.

Anyway, *waves* hello and welcome, Hannah W!
                  If you need help figuring out the comment coding or anything, Iā€™ll be happy to help. šŸ™‚

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy

*Is ashamed*
                    Miss Hannah, permit me to extend to you a warm and friendly welcome to this perfectly sane and normal sight known as Kingdom Pen. I hope you will spend a very profitable time here, and enjoy a great deal of very serious, intellectually stimulating conversation. It is my wish, and I am sure, the wish of every person on this wonderful forum that you will greatly enjoy yourself. Thank you so much for giving us the pleasure of your presence. I trust we will all benefit by it.

After all, it isnā€™t every nut who gets to speak to a squirrel through the protection of a computer.

Hannah Wilson
                    @h-m-wilson

@Natilee *waves arms like crazy squid* HI, ME FRIEND!!! šŸ˜€ Haha! Oh, yeah, I shared the site JUST to make sure you got embarrassedā€¦ šŸ˜›

Hannah Wilson
                      @h-m-wilson

@Ezraā€¦ Donā€™t you mean, human bean??

@Rolena, Thank you!! I am having an article published in a devotional-book-thingy. The title is either Best of Crown of Beauty or Beauty, Boys, and Ball Gowns. The lady publishing it hasnā€™t gotten back with me on the name. Lol!
                        I learned a lot during my time in Kenyaā€¦ One of the biggest things I gleaned was that God makes a way for impossible things to be accomplished, if it is His will. šŸ™‚

@Kate, thank you for the warm welcome! I am afraid that I am more of a turtle than a squirrel. Besides, I would rather not *shudders* eat anyone! O-o

@Hannah *waves excitedly* Hi, other Hannah!! Nice to ā€œmeetā€ you! Hmmā€¦ beginning to wonder about this place. Is it too late to turn back?? No, no nots here; only nuts, please.

@Rosey, Hi there! Youā€™re too kindā€¦ And, as you have probably gathered, I havenā€™t the least idea how to code the replies?? If you could spare the time to quickly explain, Iā€™d appreciate the help.

Ezra Wilkinson
                        @ezra-wilkinson
                          • Total Posts: 146

You were worthy of being upgraded from a vegetable.

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy

A turtle? Whatā€™s the story behind that?

Hannah C
                            @hannah-c
                              • Total Posts: 362

Procrastination. Its always procrastinationā€¦?

HC

Hannah Wilson
                              @h-m-wilson

@Ezra, thank you, kind sir! Iā€™m gla I graduated from being a boring legume.

@Kate, Sadly, Hannah C is rightā€¦ Itā€™s procrastination. šŸ˜›

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy

Oh. Drat. I thought it would be something interesting. šŸ˜‰
                                  Oh well.
                                  Do you meanā€¦ procrastination in writing? Oh My Goodness! Wonderful! Will you share your secret? Because I cannot make myself procrastinate to save my life. If I havenā€™t picked up my writing for twenty four hours Iā€™m absolutely miserable, and when I do pick it up I go so fast that my fingers and ideas get all tangled up into a hopeless mess.

Please, I would really like some tips.

Hint: I was only joking about wanting tips. But the rest is true. šŸ˜€

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >