Hiya KeePers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hiya KeePers!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Bella B.
    @ashlyvye
      • Total Posts: 96

@rochellaine        I don’t actually watch much DC, but I think I will soon.  I’m really excited to see the Flash.  My friend really likes the Flash (err, I have a friend who has a friend that’s obsessed with Flash and the DC universe) and showed me a picture (for writing reasons) of the evil Flash phasing his hand into someone’s body and squashing his heart…  When I type it out like that it sounds bad, but I personally can’t wait to see those episodes.  🙂

I’m not into Star Trek or Star Wars.  I don’t understand either of them and I personally don’t really like movies that take place in space.  What other books/movies do you like?

*insert awesome signature because I'm a bit too lazy to come up with one*

Bella B.
      @ashlyvye

@dekreel        I think my favorite album of his is also This is Not A Test.  My sister likes Eye on It most and I still really like that one, but Backseat driver and This is Not a Test itself-are so much fun to dance to (not that I’d know…)

I listen to Hollyn, but I don’t know Switchfoot.  I’ll youtube it and look at a few of his songs!

I’ll have to find the percentages test again, but as soon as I do I’ll link it to you!  It was on Buzzfeed, I think.

MNValentine
        @mnvalentine
          • Total Posts: 123

@ashlyvye Everyone says that about Ragnarok, which is actually why I think I won’t like it. I prefer the more serious movies, with the exception of Spiderman: Homecoming which was basically just awesome…

My sister has a ragdoll cat patronus too! That’s cool 🙂 Mine was a dog, but I don’t think that’s accurate.

Writing is kind of like breathing to me, I’ve been doing it since I could hold a pencil. I like hearing how other people got into it 😀

Silence! Silence everyone, for the king's speech!

Skredder
          @skredder
            • Total Posts: 527

@ashlyvye I’ve read all of A Wrinkle in Time multiple times. I’ve read the entire series, which there are actually four books, but the fourth one isn’t talked about all that often (it is interesting, but not as engaging as the others in my opinion). Out of all of them, I have to say that A Swiftly Tilting Planet is my favorite in the series. I can’t wait to see the Wrinkle in Time movie, though. It’s looking to be really good!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@ashlyvye  According to a Buzzfeed quiz, I am Ravenclaw, Again. But it didn’t show a percentage 😉

@skredder
                YES! I’m excited about the Wrinkle in Time movie, too! The trailers look amazing

You can pronounce it however you want.

Skredder
              @skredder

@dekreel I saw on trailer where it showed the mothers calling all the children in…and boy, that was so perfectly done! I was practically squealing with excitement when I saw that!

@ashlyvye
                I am curious, how do you usually plan out your stories?

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Ingrid
                @ingridrd
                  • Total Posts: 830

@dekreel  Read the rest of the books!!!!! NOW.

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Ingrid
                  @ingridrd

@ashlyvye  My dad read the LOTR series out loud to my siblings and me when we were younger and then I read The Fellowship of the Ring on my own.  They.  Are.  Amazing.  Definitely worth it.

And usually I’d say not to judge a book by its movie (because sometimes the movie is bad and the book rocks) but in this case the movies do the books justice.  Well, just about.  I mean, they still changed stuff, but what’re you gonna do.  🙂

Bella B.
                    @ashlyvye

@skredder     Well, I know what I’m reading next now.

Sometimes plan it out by writing two or three pages of the start to the end.  Other times I plan out approximately what’s going to happen (like what someone might call a spoiler, and I plan plot twists and things,) but don’t plan the end most of the time.  I don’t know how others do it though, how do you plan out books?

Bella B.
                      @ashlyvye

@ingridrd      Wow.  I’ve barely been on this site a whole day and my book list has grown to nearly twice it’s size!

I have read a few chapters in Fellowship of the Ring, but that was two years ago.  Also, I’ve found that the first few chapters of a book are the most… uninteresting, because it’s the setup.  I’ll try Lord of the Rings again soon.

Bella B.
                        @ashlyvye

YAY!!!! I’m no longer a Bumbling Henchman!  I don’t know why I care, but being a Charismatic Reble sounds awesome so… Yay!!!

The fledgling Artist
                          @notawriter
                            • Total Posts: 328

@ashlyvye Cool! Hmm, Well I like to draw, and journal, and carve stamps.. Take care of my succulents.. cuddle with my cats and study my bible. When I’m not doing school or thinking about one of my stories i’m probably doing one of these things ^-^

and I was so confused

Ingrid
                            @ingridrd

@ashlyvye  I know, right?  The infinite book lists that we all possess…  🙂

Bella B.
                              @ashlyvye

@dekreel    Here’s the right one: https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/accurate-af-sorting-quiz?utm_term=.maQb1kkDj#.ajxPXmmxK

I’m not sure if you can just click it, but if you can’t then just copy/paste it  🙂

Skredder
                                @skredder

@ashlyvye That sounds kinda similar to what I do. I have the beginning, the ending, and a few key scenes in the middle planned out…in my head (I should probably write them down). And I just let it go from there. A few times I have been inspired to write a particular scene out of sequence and I just input it into the story at a later date.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >