Hiya Everyone

Home Page › Forums › General Site Info › Start HERE › Hiya Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 155

Hi everyone–I’m here! Uh…don’t have much else besides that. (wanders off to find something to write)

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@waterlily welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! What’s your favorite genre?

Anonymous

Hi Kate! Favorite genre, huh…my favorite series is fantasy, but I’m currently working on a sci-fi-ish thing, and I love Jane Austen novels, so I’ll go with pretty much anything with a decent story. By the way, how do you do the little linky thing with the @? (amazing descriptive skills there)

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking
            • Total Posts: 1156

Greetings, @waterlily! Welcome, welcome, and welcome again. *dramatic bow* So, what are a few of your favorite books? 😀

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@waterlily anything that’s a good story… good taste. 😉

The @ thing is called a tag. Every user has a different one (mine is @Kate-flournoy ) and if you want them to notice something you posted, you put their tag in your post. Every time you’re tagged, you’ll get a notification. Everyone’s tags are listed beneath their avatar. 😉

Anonymous

Thanks @kate-flournoy! Hope I did that right…

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice
                  • Total Posts: 3365

@waterlily welcome! Welcome! What country are you from? Do you enjoy listening to music? If so, what sort?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

DelightInLife
                  @delightinlife
                    • Total Posts: 124

@waterlily  Welcome!  What is your favorite Jane Austen book? I’ve only read Pride & Prejudice.  I read it for the first time last year and have seen the BBC version of the movie twice and really enjoyed it.  I am actually doing the play this year through our homeschool co-op which should be very fun! I am playing Miss Bingley & Lady Catherine.

Anyways, welcome to the kingdom! Do you have a favorite book?  What is your favorite thing that you’ve ever written?

Also, to tag someone in a conversation (which should send them a notification by email) you put the @ symbol in front of their tag.  Some people’s tag matches their name (like my tag is @delightinlife) whereas other people have different tags than their username.  Everyone’s tag is written underneath their username.  For example your username is WaterLily and underneath you have your tag which also happens to be waterlily (except with the @ symbol in front) .  To tag someone else just look at what is written underneath their username and that should tag them.   Hope that helps!  😀

Catwing
                    @catwing
                      • Total Posts: 2557

Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! @waterlily I am Catwing Ambassador of the catwings of Allore! (A place in my books) What brings you to this fair site?

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Anonymous

Yay! It worked!

@daughteroftheking
                        Wingfeather Saga, all the way. Pride and Prejudice and Michael Strogoff too.

NC Stokes
                        @daughteroftheking
                          • Total Posts: 1156

@waterlily  Greetings Skreeans! Fangs are ugly! *beams* The Wingfeather Saga is my favorite too!!!!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous

Woah! Lots of questions!!

@seekjustice
                            I’m from the United States and I LOVE listening to music! I really enjoy Tchaikovsky and other instrumental music, but I also like some modern Christian stuff like Rend Collective and TobyMac.

@delightinlife
                            I bounce back and forth between my favorite Jane Austen book, but my three favorites are Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Persuasion. Love the movies too. That’s so cool that you’re doing P&P as a play! Those parts sound like they’d be soooo much fun to act.

@catwing
                            I’ve been looking for a group just like this for a while to help me stay motivated in writing. Plus I live talking about story ideas with other writers!

DelightInLife
                            @delightinlife
                              • Total Posts: 124

@waterlily  That’s awesome!

Anonymous

@daughteroftheking You just made my day 🙂 Only one of my friends has read the Wingfeather Saga and that’s cause I made him.

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 859

@waterlily, Since only one person said it, I must say before anything else, Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!!!

Do you have a favorite type of music? Do you play any instruments? Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors also!

@delightinlife
                                  You are doing a play on P&P???? That is so awesome!!! That must be so much fun. I want to do that someday!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >