Hi-ya!!! *waves manically*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi-ya!!! *waves manically*

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
      • Total Posts: 405

@GracieGirl I know I’m late in saying this but… Welcome! Really glad you could join us “crazies” here :p
      I really like David Nevue’s music! His “Overcome” has always been my favorite. It’s the only piano piece I’ve been able to retain in my memory long term 🙂 Do you play his pieces or just listen?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@Rolena-Hatfield Thanks!! I both play and listen to David Nevue’s music. I can play a few of them, and I love listening to his other pieces while I do my schoolwork. My mom used to have “The Gift” and “While the Trees Sleep” running in the background all the time when I was real little, and she was so excited when the first one of his that I learned to play was “While the Trees Sleep”. Again, thank you for the welcome! I’m real excited to be here!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Sierra
        @sierra-r
          • Total Posts: 46

Gosh I’m late. Still, I extend the warmest welcome into the Kingdom! Also, thank you for introducing me into the fascinating world of Enneagrams. I think I’m a type 9 or 2… will have to look in this further.

I’ve read all 60 of the original Sherlock stories (which I love. Can you tell?). My favourite was The Dying Detective- short but brilliant!

Gracie
          @graciegirl

@sierra-r Thank you! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed exploring the Enneagram a bit. You’ve read all the Sherlocks? Awesome! I will keep a special eye out for the Dying Detective.

Hannah R.
            @his-instrument
              • Total Posts: 229

@gracie-girl Welcome! So glad you’ve joined us!
              In the first page you said you found a discussion on Tauriel and Kili. I can’t find it! Where is it? I must see this discussion. 🙂

YA Fantasy Writer
              Obsessive Character Namer
              Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Gracie
              @graciegirl

@His-instrument Thank you! I believe that discussion is in a forum post title something like ‘Love Triangles What Classical Authors Knew that We Don’t. I’m not 100% sure if that’s the exact title, but it’s along those lines. 😆

Gracie
                @graciegirl

@Ethryndal @Ethryndal Okay, I really hope this tag gets through! I am having my own tech problems as it turns out. XD I tried to reply to your update a few minutes ago by commenting on it, but a red box kept popping up saying that there was a problem uploading your reply. So I decided to just post my response on my profile and the same thing happened. And just because things couldn’t get any more confusing, if I look at my profile I can see the update but I can’t click view to find the rest of it. This same thing happened to me last week with someone else. So I’m just uprising you of that situation. Zikers. I’ve copy and pasted my reply here since you probably didn’t receive it earlier.
                  “Now that is weird! I wonder why it does that….Oh, well, I have been warned. Thank you!!😀 I shall try and brace my delicate INFP self for being ignored. 😜”

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Gracie.

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@GracieGirl Nope, neither of those tags showed up. 🙁 Huh, I had that same problem with activity comments a couple weeks ago. It eventually just disappeared, so hopefully that will happen with you. *crosses fingers* You can still tag me for stuff, because I general check every topic when I get on KP just to make sure I haven’t missed anything. (But how did I miss the fact that you’re an INFP? My sister is one too!)

If any tech-savvy person would like to pop in and say that there is actually a very simple solution to this and I’m just being technologically dumb, I wouldn’t be opposed. 😀

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
                    @graciegirl

@Ethryndal Oh, good. It’s not overly obvious that I’m insane, I mean, an INFP. 😜 Ah, I guess we will make do with this tagging thing. 🙂
                      But I definitely second that last bit. Tech-savvy people would be very welcome. 😆

Ethryndal
                      @ethryndal
                        • Total Posts: 1013

It’s not overly obvious that I’m insane, I mean, an INFP.

@GracieGirl
                        Heh. Not OVERLY obvious… 😉

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
                        @graciegirl

Ignore this ;)

Gracie
                          @graciegirl

Link testing

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >