Hi people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi people!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    @jason
      • Total Posts: 23

@r-j-wordsmith Thanks! Yeah. That’s a pretty good book. I haven’t read it in forever!

Jason
      @jason

@graciegirl So, what’s your personality type? And if you don’t mind. . .why did you think I was an INFJ? Does my poetry give it away! Yeah, I think most people who don’t know me assume I’m introverted (more than I actually am) just because I’m shy and awkward. But my friends tend to think of me as somewhat extraverted I’d warrant.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Jason

Well, I’ll definitely let you know when it comes out. Did I say when? I meant if. Lol

Well you can always hope. 😛

Jason
          @jason

@graciegirl. I want to be you! Not really, but you’re ability to read into things (which I do all the time) and be right (which I don’t do nearly as much as I want to) = AMAZING! Although, I am probably more emotional than you portray me as being (at least I was like before I turned 15.) And I’m still a hopeless romantic and cry about little things, but. . .INFP’s are great. On the 16-personality-website, they say, “The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors.”

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@Jason Zikers! Thanks. 😊 I’m hardly ever right when I read into things, trust me. This is one of those few times I’m mostly right. 😁 Being able to see your poetry made things a lot easier in this instance because what we write is usually a good representation of who we are. You’ll get really good at reading things, I’m sure. The other INFJs I know….zikers, wow. It’s like they can see right through you. 16 personalities also says, “Speaking in human terms, not technical, INFJs have a fluid, inspirational writing style that appeals to the inner idealist in their audience. INFJs can even be astonishingly good orators, speaking with warmth and passion, if they are proud of what they are speaking for.” All the personality types are so gifted in their own ways. I’ve never actually tried to anylize someone’s type like that before. Thanks for letting me do that, I had a lot of fun! 😄 Read ya later!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anne Swiftblade
              @anne-swiftblade
                • Total Posts: 84

@Jason, sorry the link wasn’t working for me 😛
                Glad to find another Beauty and the Beast fan!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >