Hi people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi people!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    @jason
      • Total Posts: 23

@ethryndal Aaaaa! Freak out moment. Craziness. Unbelievable. Not sure which I should be more shocked at–Galadriel likes my poetry. Or Galadriel doesn’t like poetry in general.

But both are very shocking!

Other than writing, I like dancing, acting, having friends (I’m on the very brink of being extraverted. That’s why I say like having friends, but not exactly making them.) I also love koalas! (On another website I’m a part of, I’m like the official koala emoji king.

I do play an instrument: piano. I also am planning, hopefully, to one day to take voice lessons so I go into theatre.

You? Interests? Music stuffs?

Jason
      @jason

@ethryndal Another hobby of mine, apparently, is having typos!

Gracie
        @graciegirl
          • Total Posts: 889

@Jason Zikers. Wow. Did you just come up with that now? About the blessing and curse of poetry, I mean. Very thought provoking.
          I’ve actually just completed two poems in the last week that I am really excited about. It’s been long time since I’ve tried to do that, and having actually finished two is super fun. I wrote this one about my emotional reaction to listening to some of my favorite music that I don’t think anyone understands except me. ☺️ That’s the funny thing about poetry, you know? A lot of people might not get what you were trying to say. That’s part of the fun I suppose, you can never be positive what view people will take of what you write. Adds an element of surprise. Ah, now I’m just rambling! 😉 See you around! (Btw, does anyone else find it funny that we say ‘see’ you around? 😄) Okay, for real this time, bye!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

@Jason Oh, goodness, I’m neglecting my reputation!

I like poetry. I do. All of it. Especially the long, three page stuff that’s entirely in Elvish and no one understands. 😀

*cough cough* Ahem. Hey, so you’re an introverted extrovert! Or an extroverted introvert! Or whichever order that goes! (please, MBTI fanatics, I need you) And we have several dragons, an elf (that would be me 😛 ), a cyber ice cream man, and superheroes, but you are officially the first Koala Emoji King. *hands trophy* Congratulations. 🙂

I myself am an artist and maker of cardboard swords, as well as a Tolkien geek, and I attempt to play the piano well. (Key word: Attempt) 😀

@graciegirl
            Read you around.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
            @graciegirl

@ethryndal You make cardboard swords?!? How did I not know this? 😜 Read ya later!

@jason
              I’m one of the MBTI fanatics previously mentioned, and as such it is my duty to ask you if you know your MBTI type. I can’t believe I forgot to earlier!! 😆

Ethryndal
              @ethryndal
                • Total Posts: 1013

@graciegirl They’re very high-grade cardboard swords, actually. I’m quite proud of them. 😛

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1486

@Jason Wow you’ve been writing a long time! Those are some good topics your covering in your current book. Is it a fantasy novel?

Anne Swiftblade
                  @anne-swiftblade
                    • Total Posts: 84

*runs in late, again*
                    Ahoy! Resident pirate here. Welcome!

You like Koalas? *big smile* Those are one of my top five favorite animals 🙂

Jason
                    @jason

@writer-rose Yes! I’m writing a fantasy/super-hero novel, but it’s more character focused than plot-focused, which I hear is a bit strange for fantasy. lol

Jason
                      @jason

@anne-swiftblade I have a secret (no-longer secret) love of Beauty and the Beast (And pirates) so this is awesome!

Also, I thought you might appreciate this:

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T0MH2FCAC-F0X1K6GUS/pasted_image_at_2016_03_31_01_23_pm.png

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jason.
                        • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jason.
                        Jason
                        @jason

@ethryndl Well of course, they’re very high-grade swords. They’re elven. Btw. in real life do you know elvish?!?!?!? @gracegirl I’m an INFJ-T, so extraverted introvert. Also, I didn’t come up with that exactly just now–it was like twirling around in my brain for a while. Read you around! Now your roundly read. Lol. That made more sense in my head than on the paper, but hey.

R. J. Wordsmith
                          @r-j-wordsmith
                            • Total Posts: 113

Hello @jason, glad to have you here. Your novel in progress sounds really neat, and the poetry on your blog is excellent. I noticed you have read ‘Hinds Feet on High Places’, that’s one of my favorites.

Gracie
                            @graciegirl

@jason Aha! INFJ! I thought as much. Well, actually I had a couple of ideas, and INFJ was high on the list. The only thing that made me second guess it is that, with all the INFJs I know, they never really show their INFJ-ness readily. It’s probably because they can usually hide their introversion pretty well like you said….and I’m gonna cut myself off now before I get too carried away. 😉 Anyway, INFJ, cool. Ahem. I honestly almost asked if you had had that idea floating around in your head for a while! I was not the verge of typing it out! 😆 I’m like that too. One day I’ll get a teensy spark of something that I’ll just expand and refine and basically mull on for a few days before I tell anyone about it or write it down. I had a hunch that this was the case with you and your idea. Zikers, I think I may be rambling again. Read ya around! I promise no more long posts. 😄😉

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

@Jason

My novel is fantasy, but my stories tend to be very character driven (as appose to plot driven)

*serious nod* That sounds very good. 🙂 I usually like character driven stories better than plot driven ones.

Jason
                                @jason

@emma-flournoy Yay! Well, I’ll definitely let you know when it comes out. Did I say when? I meant if. Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >