Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Home Forums Start HERE Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shannon Shannon 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josiah DeGraaf
    Josiah DeGraaf
    Keymaster

Welcome to the site @celticcailin! Do you have a top idea for what book you want to write first?

Profile photo of RaeMarie
    RaeMarie
    Participant

@mariposa Thank you! My assistants are a centaur and a mouse. I definitely will be keeping my books at a safe distance XD I don’t usually melt chairs……usually……..I soar, dream, destroy villains, and collect shiny trinkets! Keep everything shiny under lock and key!XD

@emma-flournoy Hi! Yes! I love all things Celtic! The legends, the music. I also speak Irish. What Celtic things do you like?

@kate-flournoy Yes, you have permission. XD. Yes, I have heard of MBTI. But I’ve never taken the test. Maybe I will today. 🙂

RaeMarie
    Participant

@aratrea Thanks! I have so many ideas for books. I would like to write like an allegory. Along the lines of Narnia. Dragons, castles, king, and queens. Teaching children Biblical principles. But I’ve never gotten started it.:)

Profile photo of Josiah DeGraaf
    Josiah DeGraaf
    Keymaster

@celticcailin Neat. Well, you picked a good time to join then since the past month was all about allegories. 😉 When do you think you’ll begin writing one?

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

Hi @celticcailin! It’s nice to meet you. I notice that dragons are beginning to overrun KP.

Profile photo of Jenni Grace
    Jenni Grace
    Participant

@celticcailin Yeah, I guess I kinda knew I was asking an impossible question. 😜 I can’t really decide either. XD
    And YESS!! I love the Sherlock Holmes stories too!!!!! I may not have a for sure favorite book, but those are definitely high on my list!

RaeMarie
    Participant

@aratrea I’m not sure when I’ll start. Hopefully soon!XD

@shannon Thanks! And you can never have too many dragons!

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

@celticcailin I think that you are right. That is if they try to be well mannered and control their tendency to melt chairs. Right @dragon-snapper? ; )

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Profile photo of Shannon Shannon.
    Profile photo of Dragon Snapper
    Dragon Snapper
    Participant

@shannon @celticcaelin
    *cough* Of course. Everyone knows that…

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

😉

Profile photo of Emily
    Emily
    Participant

@celticcailin Welcome to the kingdom! Sorry I am late. I am glad you love C.S. Lewis too.

Profile photo of Emma Flournoy
    Emma Flournoy
    Participant

@CelticCailin Oh wow, you speak Irish? Cool.
    Yes, the music, the culture, the legends…the accents. 😀 And the SCENERY AND LAND.

Profile photo of Shannon
    Shannon
    Participant

@celticcailin I see that you like horses! What is your favorite breed?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad