Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.

@kate-flournoy
      I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)

@that_writer_girl_99

blows smoke lazily from her snout* Dearest Kate, is there any reason to frighten our newest member with your obsession so soon?

Kate–

*folds claws patiently* Dearest Elizabeth, is there any reason to hide the insanity of this place from a new recruit? How else will she survive?

*melts your chair* I have survived this long, haven’t I? I know nothing about that sector of insanity, and yet I have survived. Please, let this dragon be on my side. 😛 (Oh, and BTW, 3 days ago was my Dragon Snapper 1 yr. anniversary at KP)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

@celticcailin Welcome four times over to this trapped in insanity wonderful corner of the internet.
        I am not an elf, but close. My full name is Anne Greenleaf of Lothlorien, The Secret Lady of London. Legolas Greenleaf is my adopted brother. *waves mysteriously* Suilad melon!
        I also travel to London frequently, for various secret things, involving The Scarlet Pimpernel, Sherlock Holmes, and others.

So, some important questions for any KeePer…

Do you like ice cream? (don’t say no, our entire army will attack you) (who would say no?)
        Would you mind being called a Kapeefer? (Stands for Kingdom Pen Fans)
        What is your opinion on coffee? (I drink half coffee, half milk, with sugar; only then is it good)
        Planner or panster? (Total panster. I don’t think I’ve written one book outline in my life)
        Do you like raspberries/frozen raspberries? (I don’t. @daeus does)
        Do you like extreme sarcasm, inside jokes about frogs, soy milk ice cream, and archipelagos, and fighting over who can claim a piece of art for their character? (All of this happens here. You have been warned.)

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Mariposa Aristeo
        @mariposa
          • Total Posts: 335

Welcome @celticcailin! There seems to be quite a lot of dragons around here, so you should have no problem fitting in (@kate-flournoy and @dragon-snapper maybe you should all have a melting chair contest to see who can melt it the fastest). 😉 So far I’m the only one with a dinosaur as an assistant (don’t worry, he doesn’t bite or melt chairs, but beware! Hide any and all books from him! He’ll gobble them up before you get a chance to read them!). Anyway, glad to have you here!

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy
            • Total Posts: 1352

Hi @CelticCailin! You like Celtic things, I gather. So do I. 🙂
            And as a matter of fact, I am a human. Strange, isn’t it.

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 1352

(CONGRATULATIONS @Dragon-Snapper. *high-five* And for keeping track of that sort of thing. *crazed nod*)

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

Good to know someone else on here doesn’t outline like the rest of these crazies do. *snorts* @anne-of-lothlorien

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

NC Stokes
                @daughteroftheking
                  • Total Posts: 1156

@celticcailin I like piano, too! Rearranging old hymns sounds so fun. *gestures above* Now might be a good time to mention that we are a strange lot. If you’ve been following this website you probably already know this. XD (Don’t tell anyone, but I’m writing this from Rohan. It’s kind of a secret, because I’m being pursued by orcs.) Hey, @dragon-snapper! Happy anniversary of Dragon Snapperness!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Mariposa Aristeo
                  @mariposa

Hip, hip, hurray @dragon-snapper! 😀 *toasts glass of root beer and ice cream* I had no idea you’d been on here that long! May you live long and breath fire!

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@Mariposa *folds claws primly* I’ll have you know I’m a very civilized dragon. I do not melt chairs.

@celticcailin
                      did you… did you just give me permission to rant on psychology—? *is nice and restrains herself*
                      I’m Introvert all the way. I like people but most of the time they wear me out. 😛 Have you heard of Myers-Briggs Type Indicator? In case you haven’t… say hello to obsession. *coughs* Sorry. I can be dramatic. 😛 I personally love this psychological system and try to shove it off on everyone else I like. So. Have a cool test. 😉 I predict you’re an ENFP. *nods* Because I’m pushy like that.

Mariposa Aristeo
                      @mariposa

@kate-flournoy Ah, but some chairs are worth melting for. 😉

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy

@Mariposa *chokes* *splutters* I— I think— I don’t think that’s what he said…! *dissolves into helpless laughter*
                          Olaf?

Jane Maree
                          @jane-maree
                            • Total Posts: 909

@celticcailin PIZZA IS THE BEST. *hands you a stacked plateful* 😛

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Mariposa Aristeo
                            @mariposa

@kate-flournoy I’m full of revised Disney quotes (I guess that’s what comes of being a Disney fanatic).

Kate Flournoy
                              @kate-flournoy
                                RaeMarie
                                @celticcailin
                                  • Total Posts: 22

@dragon-snapper Yes, Music and writing are pretty much the only things I love to do! 🙂 My family puts a ton of emphasis on music. Since I was little i have played and arranged music. Happy anniversary!! I soar with dragons. With my trusty comrades by my side, I soar to explore the heights! I’m crazy. I know it. You shall soon see it………….I’m nuts. XD I am looking forward to becoming friends!

@anne-of-lothlorien
                                  You love Sherlock Holmes too?!?!?! I am obsessed with him!!!
                                  And thank you for welcoming me.:) To answer your questions…….do I LIKE ice cream?!!!!! Like?!?!?! That is an understatement! I LOVE ice cream! I would die for ice cream. I cream takes importance over everything! I don’t mind being called a Kapeefer.:) I actually like the sound of that……. Coffee, I tolerate. I prefer cocoa and ice cream though. When I drink coffee, it’s blac, Jamaican coffee :). I like to start out with a plan……but I usually lose everything I write XD. So…..no. I’m not a planner:). Do I like raspberries……I don’t know. My sister eats them all before I get a chance!XD Sarcasm? *furrows brow* What’s that?!XD What is life without inside jokes?! Sarcasm! And total insanity! I took lessons from my crazy sister. Half the time our family has no clue what we’re talking about! We’re nuts. I’m nuts. You will see it soon enough if you haven’t already. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >