Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Home Forums Start HERE Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shannon Shannon 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RaeMarie
    RaeMarie
    Participant

Hi everybody! I have been following Kingdom Pen for several years now, and I decided it was high time I properly introduced myself.

*deep, shaky breath* Okay…….here I go……….My name is Rae and I have dabbled in writing since I was in first grade. I haven’t written a book yet, but I have many ideas. I love horses, photography, and working with my family. I also love to sing and play any instrument I can get my hands on. I love Christian fantasy. Any C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien……. I love dragons……I am a dragon. I collect shiny objects with great obsession! And no one dares to even think of getting between me and my hoard! 🙂 I am looking forward to meeting all of you and making new friends!!

Profile photo of SeekJustice
    SeekJustice
    Participant

@celticcailin, helloooo!!!! my goodness, I think I am the first one to comment here!! Welcome (officially, since you’ve been here a while!) to the bestistest place on the internet! (I’m not entirely sure why, but that seems to be the ritual here, so I’m saying it!). I love horses too, do you own/ride any? my family has two Standardbreds and a Shetland and I love horseriding, though I don’t get nearly enough time for it! I’m not going to be cruel and ask what your favourite book is, so I’ll ask instead: What was the last book you read and/or the book you are currently reading?
    Looking forward to getting to know you!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of SeekJustice SeekJustice.
    RaeMarie
    Participant

Hi @seekjustice!!! Thank you for welcoming me!! I love Kingdom Pen. It has helped me so much in my writing journey. I used to have horses, yes. I showed them in rodeos. Now, I don’t, but I hope to have a couple more soon! I miss the smell of horses and leather………:) The book I’m reading right now is The Screwtape Letters…….again!:) I have read this book so many times. But I love C. A. Lewis’ style of writing. What book are you currently reading?

Profile photo of Daeus
    Daeus

@celticcailin Hi! Thanks for leaping out into the spotlight for us.

So how’d you find Kingdom Pen? If you like reading Christian fantasy, do you write it too?

Profile photo of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Mm. I like the Screwtape Letters. CS Lewis is awesome.

Do you play any instruments? @celticcailin

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Elizabeth Elizabeth.
    Profile photo of Jenni Grace
    Jenni Grace
    Participant

@celticcailin Welcome to the forum!! YES. Lewis and Tolkien are the greatest! Which book is your favorite from Tolkien’s stories in Middle Earth?

Profile photo of Christi Eaton
    Christi Eaton
    Participant

@celticcailin Welcome to the forum! I’m so glad you are here. I love meeting new KeePers, it’s probably one of my favorite things. I hope to see you around 🙂

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@celticcailin hellooooooo, fellow dragon! *initiates crazy dragon dance* So happy to have you here! As you can see, I’m a dragon too, and there are a few more floating around here somewhere. 😉 We also have an elf and some assorted unicorns… I think… it gets a little hard to keep track of after a while. XD

What’s your favorite of Lewis’s works? I’ve been reading the Chronicles of Narnia aloud to my siblings just recently and the more I read, the more I appreciate what I couldn’t when I read them before. They’re really so deep. The Screwtape Letters are also awesome.

Welp, hope to see you around! *burrows back into her hoard and pulls wings over head*
    *pokes head out and opens one eye* Beg pardon, but you don’t happen to know your MBTI type, do you?

Elizabeth
    Participant

*blows smoke lazily from her snout* Dearest Kate, is there any reason to frighten our newest member with your obsession so soon? @kate-flournoy

Greetings, fellow dragon. @celticcailin

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

*folds claws patiently* Dearest Elizabeth, is there any reason to hide the insanity of this place from a new recruit? How else will she survive? @That_Writer_Girl_99

Profile photo of DaughterOfTheKing
    DaughterOfTheKing
    Participant

Welcome, @celticcailin! You like photography? *grins broadly* Nice. Have you got a favorite instrument/type of music?

Elizabeth
    Participant

*nods* Fair enough. @kate-flournoy

Profile photo of Jane Maree
    Jane Maree
    Participant

@celticcailin HELLOOOO AND WELCOME WELCOME. I am Jane,the pizza ninja. *hands you motivational pizza* I hope you enjoy the bestistest place on the internet. 😛

RaeMarie
    Participant

@daeus Hi! I found Kingdom Pen through my sister. She had writing a poem for the site and then told me about it. Bit of us love to write and she has been the one to encourage me to write more. I do write some Christian fantasy. I’m not very good at it, but I try. Right now, i am working on braiding my journalism skills because that’s what my job requires.

@that_writer_girl_99 Yes! I do play instruments. Mainly the piano. But also the banjo, fiddle, mandolin, guitar, flute, autoharp, and others. Do you play any?

@graciegirl Hmmmm…….a favorite…….can I take a hundred years to meditate on that? *laughs* I honestly don’t know if I have a favorite. With any writer i don’t think i have a favorite book. I love them all! What is your favorite?

@christi-eaton Thanks!!

RaeMarie
    Participant

@jane-maree Thanks!! Also, how did you know that I am a pizza addict?!:)

@kate-flournoy Hi! Probably The Chronicles of Narnia are my favorites……..maybe The Screwtape Letters…….. I am predominantly extroverted, but I also can be very much introverted when I’m in a creative moody XD. What about you?

@daughteroftheking My favorite instrument is the piano. I can arrange music so much better with it. I love arranging the old hymns. What about you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad