Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi, Members of This Kingdom!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    RaeMarie
    @celticcailin
      • Total Posts: 22

Hi everybody! I have been following Kingdom Pen for several years now, and I decided it was high time I properly introduced myself.

*deep, shaky breath* Okay…….here I go……….My name is Rae and I have dabbled in writing since I was in first grade. I haven’t written a book yet, but I have many ideas. I love horses, photography, and working with my family. I also love to sing and play any instrument I can get my hands on. I love Christian fantasy. Any C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien……. I love dragons……I am a dragon. I collect shiny objects with great obsession! And no one dares to even think of getting between me and my hoard! 🙂 I am looking forward to meeting all of you and making new friends!!

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@celticcailin, helloooo!!!! my goodness, I think I am the first one to comment here!! Welcome (officially, since you’ve been here a while!) to the bestistest place on the internet! (I’m not entirely sure why, but that seems to be the ritual here, so I’m saying it!). I love horses too, do you own/ride any? my family has two Standardbreds and a Shetland and I love horseriding, though I don’t get nearly enough time for it! I’m not going to be cruel and ask what your favourite book is, so I’ll ask instead: What was the last book you read and/or the book you are currently reading?
        Looking forward to getting to know you!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by SeekJustice.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

RaeMarie
        @celticcailin

Hi @seekjustice!!! Thank you for welcoming me!! I love Kingdom Pen. It has helped me so much in my writing journey. I used to have horses, yes. I showed them in rodeos. Now, I don’t, but I hope to have a couple more soon! I miss the smell of horses and leather………:) The book I’m reading right now is The Screwtape Letters…….again!:) I have read this book so many times. But I love C. A. Lewis’ style of writing. What book are you currently reading?

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@celticcailin Hi! Thanks for leaping out into the spotlight for us.

So how’d you find Kingdom Pen? If you like reading Christian fantasy, do you write it too?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99
              • Total Posts: 1819

Mm. I like the Screwtape Letters. CS Lewis is awesome.

Do you play any instruments? @celticcailin

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Elizabeth.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Gracie
              @graciegirl
                • Total Posts: 889

@celticcailin Welcome to the forum!! YES. Lewis and Tolkien are the greatest! Which book is your favorite from Tolkien’s stories in Middle Earth?

*is probably geeking out about something*

Christine Eaton
                @christi-eaton
                  • Total Posts: 306

@celticcailin Welcome to the forum! I’m so glad you are here. I love meeting new KeePers, it’s probably one of my favorite things. I hope to see you around 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Kate Flournoy
                  @kate-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 3976

@celticcailin hellooooooo, fellow dragon! *initiates crazy dragon dance* So happy to have you here! As you can see, I’m a dragon too, and there are a few more floating around here somewhere. 😉 We also have an elf and some assorted unicorns… I think… it gets a little hard to keep track of after a while. XD

What’s your favorite of Lewis’s works? I’ve been reading the Chronicles of Narnia aloud to my siblings just recently and the more I read, the more I appreciate what I couldn’t when I read them before. They’re really so deep. The Screwtape Letters are also awesome.

Welp, hope to see you around! *burrows back into her hoard and pulls wings over head*
                    *pokes head out and opens one eye* Beg pardon, but you don’t happen to know your MBTI type, do you?

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99

*blows smoke lazily from her snout* Dearest Kate, is there any reason to frighten our newest member with your obsession so soon? @kate-flournoy

Greetings, fellow dragon. @celticcailin

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

*folds claws patiently* Dearest Elizabeth, is there any reason to hide the insanity of this place from a new recruit? How else will she survive? @That_Writer_Girl_99

NC Stokes
                        @daughteroftheking
                          • Total Posts: 1156

Welcome, @celticcailin! You like photography? *grins broadly* Nice. Have you got a favorite instrument/type of music?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

*nods* Fair enough. @kate-flournoy

Jane Maree
                            @jane-maree
                              • Total Posts: 909

@celticcailin HELLOOOO AND WELCOME WELCOME. I am Jane,the pizza ninja. *hands you motivational pizza* I hope you enjoy the bestistest place on the internet. 😛

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

RaeMarie
                              @celticcailin

@daeus Hi! I found Kingdom Pen through my sister. She had writing a poem for the site and then told me about it. Bit of us love to write and she has been the one to encourage me to write more. I do write some Christian fantasy. I’m not very good at it, but I try. Right now, i am working on braiding my journalism skills because that’s what my job requires.

@that_writer_girl_99
                                Yes! I do play instruments. Mainly the piano. But also the banjo, fiddle, mandolin, guitar, flute, autoharp, and others. Do you play any?

@graciegirl
                                Hmmmm…….a favorite…….can I take a hundred years to meditate on that? *laughs* I honestly don’t know if I have a favorite. With any writer i don’t think i have a favorite book. I love them all! What is your favorite?

@christi-eaton
                                Thanks!!

RaeMarie
                                @celticcailin

@jane-maree Thanks!! Also, how did you know that I am a pizza addict?!:)

@kate-flournoy
                                  Hi! Probably The Chronicles of Narnia are my favorites……..maybe The Screwtape Letters…….. I am predominantly extroverted, but I also can be very much introverted when I’m in a creative moody XD. What about you?

@daughteroftheking
                                  My favorite instrument is the piano. I can arrange music so much better with it. I love arranging the old hymns. What about you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >