Hi, I'm Ari!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Hi, I'm Ari!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Gloria Oldenpinner
    @foreverme
      • Total Posts: 15

Oh, forgot to answer your question about the topics @ariella-newheart *facepalm* I havenā€™t been around here for long, but I recommend ā€˜You Know Youā€™re A Writer When . . .ā€™ and maybe some of the Writerā€™s Corners? Also, ā€˜A Catwing Christmasā€™ by @catwing

I'm an ENFP-J, and I love chocolate and books. Among other things.

ClaireC
      @clairec
        • Total Posts: 628

@ariella-newheart, those are good suggestions of @foreverme. Writerā€™s Corner is one of the most practical topics here.

kingdompen.org/forums/topic/writers-corner-13/

The very first thing, though should be @dragon-snapper ā€˜s story, ā€˜The Legends of King Daeus.ā€™ All the inside jokes will suddenly make sense! šŸ˜›

The Legend of King Daeus

The sequel is on page 31 of the topic.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@forevermeĀ  I have not joined the Aetherlight yet, but I have been actively stalking the forums X)

@ariella-newheart
          Ā  I second @clairec. You HAVE to read LOKD! It is awesome. And thereā€™s a sequel on page 37!

You can pronounce it however you want.

ClaireC
          @clairec

psstt, @dekreelā€¦ page 31!

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@Ariella-newheart HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

Iā€™m too lazy to go and check out all the other questions people have asked, so I apologise if these have already been asked.

Whereabouts in the world are you from?? (America, presumably, I think most of the KeePers come from there. Still, I like to ask!)

What are some of your hobbies other than reading/writing?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@clairecĀ  Oopssssā€¦

@ariella-newheart
                Ā  Page 31, not page 37

You can pronounce it however you want.

Ariella Newheart
                @ariella-newheart
                  • Total Posts: 141

@clairec and @dekreel I have checked out the Legend of King Daeus, though I really should read it over again. I remember that there were a lot of fun characters in it. šŸ˜›

@sam-kowal
                  Thank you so much! Waitā€¦.you have a DRAGON!?!? I love dragons! *waves madly at Stan* šŸ˜€

@notawriter

Oh yeah cool name bytheway!

Thanks! Ariella is the name of a character in my book, Newheart is the last name I chose in Aetherlight. šŸ˜‰ To answer your question about my hobbies, I like to draw.Ā  Mostly pencil sketches (my profile pic is one of my most recent endeavors), though Iā€™ve been experimenting with pen-and-ink. In addition, I like making cards with watercolors and my magic (theyā€™re MAGIC, I tell you!!!!) watercolor pencils. I also sew (Iā€™ve made a dress with a friend and a cloak by myself) and I sometimes make a hobby of trying to guess other peopleā€™s personality types and consequently understand them better. (Some people have told me that this is creepy >->)

@seekjustice

Whereabouts in the world are you from?? (America, presumably, I think most of the KeePers come from there. Still, I like to ask!)

Yep, I am from America. Pacific Time Zone, in case anyone was wondering. šŸ˜‰Ā  Iā€™m guessing that you are from a different place than America?

(Oh, and nice explanation for Aetherlight, @foreverme. As for KP topics, I will check out your recommendations. ^-^)

INFJ. An extroverted introvert who loves to write and draw.

*disappears into the shadows*

ClaireC
                  @clairec

@dekreel, šŸ˜€

@ariella-newheart
                    , We have a few animals and animal friends on here. @mariposa has a dinosaur, who Iā€™m sure sheā€™d love to introduce you to. šŸ™‚

Speaking of whichā€¦ @dragon-snapper, with @mariposa ā€˜s permission, can we have Aberdeen the Authorosarus in the LOKD?

SeekJustice
                    @seekjustice

@Ariella-newheart Oh cool! Youā€™re exactly right Iā€™m from Middle-Earth (or from Australia, take your pick ;P)

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

The fledgling Artist
                      @notawriter
                        • Total Posts: 328

@ariella-newheart
                        Cool! I like to draw too šŸ˜€ Also mostly pencil, though watercolors and markers are pretty cool.
                        I actually wondered if you drew your profile picture. It looks cool! Is it supposed to be one of your characters? Or just a random lady. (I draw a lot of random ladies šŸ™‚ .. )

Sewing is pretty cool too! I donā€™t sew but I think it would be super practical for me to learn.

@foreverme
                        Ooh okay! Thank you! I wasnā€™t sure if it was another writer forum or what. Thanks for explaining! šŸ˜€

and I was so confused

Ariella Newheart
                        @ariella-newheart

@clairec

@mariposa has a dinosaur, who Iā€™m sure sheā€™d love to introduce you to.

Oooo a dinosaur! Those are just as cool as dragons. Or dragons could even be dinosaursā€¦. *looks off into the distance*

@seekjustice
                          Yes! I knew it! *cough* I meanā€¦thatā€™s really interesting. xD Howā€™s the weather over there in Middle-Earth?

@notawriter
                          Thank you! And yes, sheā€™s one of my characters. In fact, sheā€™s the main character of my main WIP, Ariella! She usually goes around with a little guardian cat called Mindy on her shoulder, but I didnā€™t draw her in the picture. šŸ˜›

The fledgling Artist
                          @notawriter
                            • Total Posts: 328

@ariella-newheart Aww, Mindy sounds cute! Iā€™m very much a cat person so I approve *thumbs up with goofy catlady grin* Since you like to draw you should check out the character art exchange thread sometime! šŸ˜‰

and I was so confused

Ariella Newheart
                            @ariella-newheart

@notawriter Iā€™m a cat person, too. =^.^= And thanks for the recommendation, I am checking out the character art exchange thread as I write this! Well, not exactly. That would take a fair bit of multitaskingā€¦. O.o

Ā 

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice

@Ariella-newheart Oh yes, I have a whole book from Creation Ministries about how dinosaurs could have inspired dragons, and Iā€™m obsessed with dragonsĀ andĀ dinosaurs, so it was really interesting.

Oh, and the weather is very cosy thank you. Perfect for curling up in the green grass and smoking a pipeĀ  and reading a book and ā€œgood-morning-ingā€ Gandalf. Definitely not a day for adventures.

Ā 

Emma Flournoy
                                @emma-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 1352

@Ariella-Newheart Oh really, good. Paper clips are useful. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >