Hi guys!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi guys!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jada Morrison
    @jadamae
      • Total Posts: 199

Hello everybody! My name is Jada. I am Christian girl who dabbles in writing. I have learned a lot from Kingdom Pen and am happy to now be able to join in on some of the conversations on here.

Sarah Hoven
      @sarah-h
        • Total Posts: 669

Hi, Jada! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
        What kind of writing have you done so far?

Jada Morrison
        @jadamae

Thanks!
          I haven’t really done that much, but I have done mostly fiction. I have written a few articles on various things as well. (Read: 2) When I was eight years old, I started writing a book about my family. Yeah, that didn’t really turn out. ? Currently I have an idea for a short story and also for a novel. We’ll see if they ever get written.?

Amanda Fischer
          @wordfitlyspoken
            • Total Posts: 79

Hi, Jada! Nice to meet you. 🙂

Sarah Margaret
            @sarah-margaret
              • Total Posts: 2

Hi, Jada!
              It’s nice to have you here! I just joined myself.. 🙂 What genre do you write in? I write in medieval mostly..I recently finished my first novella with a total of 34k. I just finished my first editing as well. Onto the deeper editing! I also just started a new book the other day. 😉

Have any of you done Camp NaNo before? (I’ve done it twice so far). 🙂

Rachel Lester
              @waterandpen
                • Total Posts: 40

Hullo, Jada!!

Love your name! Keep on writing! (as I give advice I need myself…) I know that the love of writing grows when you actually do it, and improvement is inevitable. (that’s a good thing!) 😉

Rachel Lester

Jada Morrison
                @jadamae

Sarah,
                  I have started writing a few stories about pioneers but I am also into fantasy and a little contemporary. (At least the ideas I have would be in those two genres) Good job with finishing a novella! Editing is probably one of the easier/ more enjoyable things for me, but what about you? i haven’t attended Camp NaNo.

Thanks Rachel! That is really good advice. One thing that is good for me to remember is if I want to do it, I will make time for it. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >