Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
      • Total Posts: 909

@JosiahDeBoer Aw yas, NZ accents are so funny. I have several friends who moved from there and they stubbornly always insist that they “Don’t heve an eccent.” XD

@Shannon @Ethryndal Hmm…maybe, maybe…*peers consideringly at you* Yes. I think I could allow that.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

@jane-maree Thank you for your trust in me! *marches across line drawn in the sand* I have now joined the forces of accent charmers! ; )

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@jane-maree Maybe I should say that I have now joined my family to the forces of accent charmers ; )

Jane Maree
          @jane-maree
            • Total Posts: 909

@Shannon haha welcome. XD

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Josiah DeGraaf
            @aratrea
              • Total Posts: 717

@JosiahDeBoer Weeks writes fantasy; Swavely writes sci-fi set in a slightly-futuristic earth (I’m sure there’s a sub-genre title for that side of sci-fi, but I don’t read sci-fi enough to know :P). Swavely’s one of my favorite Christian spec fic writers. Fair word of warning though: both authors have some sexual content in their books (especially Weeks), so I recommend them with a caveat. Probably not much worse than the latter part of Wise Man’s Fear tho.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

katie
              @lifeofkatie
                • Total Posts: 137

@josiahdeboer – hello, hello! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, I apologize for my tardiness in greeting. We are glad you’re here. (I hold to the reformed Christian doctrine as well :))

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >