Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 96

@graciegirl – by feeds I mean the specific topics on the forums – which ones I should be reading and catching up on since I obviously can’t read them all. That sort of thing.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@josiahdeboer another homeschooler yay!!!! According to my highly scientific study of this kingdom 99.9% of us are/were homeschoolers. I believe that non-homeschoolers are a very rare creature here…*coughs and clears throat* anyway, I’ll stop rambling now. Welcome!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Gracie
        @graciegirl
          • Total Posts: 889

@JosiahDeBoer Ohhh! I see. Well, @DaughteroftheKing has got you pretty much covered then. XD The only thing I can think to add is the Writers’ Corner, but I think you already saw that. Oh, and there’s a thread here where we all share any writerly opportunities we hear about. But that’s all I can think of. 🙂

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anonymous

Sweet – thanks @Graciegirl

This sort of thing does seem to attract the homeschoolers @Seekjustice 🙂

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 3976

@JosiahDeBoer I almost flipped when I saw your name; it’s so similar to our editor’s! 😛

Welcome to KP, ENFP-A! *creepy psychologist’s grin* I’m an INFP-A and I may or may not be slightly obsessed with the whole concept. We have several ENFPs on here I do believe, though mostly INFPS and INFJs. And INTJs, for whatever reason.

And congrats on writing in depressing genres. No really. No one ever does enough with those. 😛

As far as feeds you should be catching up on, they usually die within a few days after starting because everyone jumps on and picks the thing to bits and then we get tired of it and let it die until someone like you comes along and pokes it to life. Honestly though, a lot of the feeds begin with questions, so if you want to join some action and stir the community up a little, start a feed of your own. Just make sure you put it in the correct forum and we’ll all be happy to come pile on. 😉

Hope to see you around!

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 1352

@JosiahdeBoer Sociology is so cool. And if you’ll pardon the statement, homeschooling is far funner than public school shall ever be, I’m afraid. 😛
                Welcome to KP!

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99
                  • Total Posts: 1819

*cringes* “funner”

@emma-flournoy

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 Relax, I know it’s not a word. I just had to stress the point. *nod*

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99
                      • Total Posts: 1819

*relaxes*

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy

*pats you*

Ethryndal
                        @ethryndal
                          • Total Posts: 1013

For your information, @emma-flournoy, @that_writer_girl_99, “funner” should absolutely be a word. So there.

Hey, @JosiahDeBoer! Welcome to KP! You hereby win a prize for mentioning Kapeefers in your introduction. And as for homeschooling…well, you’ve come to the right place. I think it’s safe to say that 80% of us are homeschooled. Or Aussies, for that matter. Or writers. *shrugs* What’s with that?

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy

@Ethryndal I agree. 100%.

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

@JosiahDeBoer Man, your name does look like mine. And you’re Reformed too. You sure you’re not a clone? 😉 Anyways, welcome to the site! Who are your favorite fantasy/sci-fi authors?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 Just so you know – I use the word funner because it is the more funnerer to say.

@ethryndal
                                I’m just really extroverted. I wish I could be with more people more often. *opens prize* No, I won’t tell you what it is. Just *shudders*

Also, whats with all ya’ll being Aussies?

@aratrea
                                – Ironically, I look very similar to you as well. If we aren’t clones, we’re at least doppelgangers. Favorite fantasy/sci-fi authors? Brandon Sanderson (Favorite author ever, any category), Orson Scott Card, Pat Rothfuss, Scott Lynch, Asimov, Phillip K. Dick, and more. *sigh* I have lots of them. 🙂

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal
                                  • Total Posts: 1013

@JosiahDeBoer Double improper grammar…I didn’t know that was possible. You are my new hero.

Ha, you sound like my older brother. Being an INTJ myself, I can honestly say I have never found myself in that position.

(And as for Aussies…I don’t know! I personally am not one, but we have like, eight of them. @Jane-Maree, what’s the deal with the Aussies? 😛 )

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >