Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 96

Hi guys. My name is Josiah DeBoer. I love writing, but also *gasp* have other interests. I love reading and sociology and people.
      I also play soccer and do a bunch of other fun stuff. (Except for go to school, which I wanna do but am unfortunately homeschooled.)
      I’m a committed reformed Christian. I have a blog (https://deathbyanonymity.wordpress.com/) and would love for everyone to point me towards the best feed here on KP. That way, I mgiht be able to become a Kapeefer!

The Impossible Girl
      @f5a8c3e92
        • Total Posts: 146

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Unless I’m mistaken, I am very much the first person to respond to this. Which means I get to say the thing!

WELCOME TO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!

Anyway, looks like we have another homeschooler (there seem to be a million on this site). Unfortunately, I have to slog away at school, but it’s still pretty fun.
        Interesting blog you have there, I must say. What’s your favourite genre to read/write?

"Not all who wander are lost."
        Wild Australian. INXJ.

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

Hi!
          Welcome! How’d you hear about KP? You seem to know a bit about us. 😛
          I myself am a dragon, a creature that has been multiplying on this forum.

One thing I noticed about you though, is that your name is strangely similar to our Keymaster, Josiah Degraaf @aratrea. 😮

So, what’s your favorite book in the Bible?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 859

Hi @josiahdeboer Welcome, welcome, welcome to (I’ll say it anyway) the bestistest place on the internet. It’s great that your homeschooled. One of my favorite things about it is getting to spend more time with my family. If I’m not mistaken, you don’t really get to do that much when you are in “regular school”. Hope you enjoy your time here on this wonderful corner of the internet!

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@josiahdeboer Hey, welcome! I see you already know this is the bestistest place on the internet, so I’ll just remind you of it. (This is the bestistet place on the internet.)

It’s always cool to see that I’m not the only guy writer out there. Are you an extrovert too? Do you happen to know your personality type?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

NC Stokes
              @daughteroftheking
                • Total Posts: 1156

@JosiahDeBoer HEEEELLLLOOO new Kapeefer! Soccer is a cool sport. *nods approvingly* What position do you play? Are there even positions in soccer? *weak laugh* I actually know nothing about it, except it’s fun to watch. Anyhoo, a lot of the crazy things we say come from the legends of king Daeus and the video that started the whole “Kapeefer” thing. We have some weird inside jokes around here. 😛
                P.S. Dragon Snapper sometimes melts chairs. You have been warned.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Hannah
                @salome01w4g
                  • Total Posts: 991

@JosiahDeBoer
                  Welcome , though I feel unqualified to say so since I only joined yesterday. Another homeschooler, I’m in heaven I’m homeschooled, it’s the BEST!

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper

@daughteroftheking

I like how you called it ‘the video’. I think for now we should call it The Video. 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@josiahdeboer Oh, and if you happen to read the Legend of King Daeus, the sequel is on page 31 of the said topic.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

NC Stokes
                      @daughteroftheking
                        • Total Posts: 1156

@dragon-snapper It is officially part of the magical lore of the land, so why not. *lightbulb* You need to put it in your next Legends of King Daeus! The Wiser, and his brother the Slightly Less Wiser. xD

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous

Ahhhhh!!!!! So many questions. I go to finish a physics assignment and you do this to me? Not fair.

Anywho, @TheImpossibleGirl I love reading fantasy and sci-fi, but mostly write sad and depressing genre fiction.

@DragonSnapper – favorite book of the Bible’s a tough one – probably Romans.

@Daeus
                          – I’m actually an ENFP-A and the extrovert part of the score was about a 91 – I’m an EXTREME extrovert.

Also, I’ve seen the video but not read the “legend of king daeus.”

Any recomendations on what feeds I should go try and find?

Gracie
                          @graciegirl
                            • Total Posts: 889

@JosiahDeBoer *booming herald-like voice” Welcome, my good ENFP! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!! *chokes* Er, why don’t I ditch the voice, eh? 😜
                            Heyo, I’m Jenni. Welcome to the best-…this very awesome place! XD And another extroverted writer. Wow. *peers over glasses and scribbles note on clipboard* Interesting. Very interesting. 😜 (My brother is an ENFP too. You guys are craazzyyy. 😉)
                            Sociology and people are some of my fave things as well! As long as the people keep their distance, that is. *hides behind book that she’s actually not reading, and stuffs earbuds in even though she’s isn’t listening to anything either* (I’m a mega-introverted INFP-A.)
                            See you around!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anonymous

@graciegirl – That’s why you need an extroverted brother – he can drag you into meeting people and then ditch you like a loyal bro!

Gracie
                              @graciegirl
                                • Total Posts: 889

@JosiahDeBoer Yeah, that’s kinda why I keep him around. XD That, and because he can start the conversation before he ditches me. After that, I’m good but actually, like, introducing myself…? *shudders* 😜
                                Also, it may just be I extreme ignorance of all things….outside of my house….but what exactly are these “feeds” you want to find?

*is probably geeking out about something*

The Impossible Girl
                                @f5a8c3e92
                                  • Total Posts: 146

Oh. ENFP. Cool. I have quite a few brilliant ENFP friends. They’re great. I’m an INTJ. 😛

"Not all who wander are lost."
                                  Wild Australian. INXJ.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >