Hi guys!

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί General Site Info β€Ί Start HERE β€Ί Hi guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Emma L.
    @emma-l
      • Total Posts: 7

Hello all! I was told about KP a few weeks ago, and I almost immediately came to check it out! I heard something about it being the bestiestest site ever, so I am really excited to be here!
      I am an avid reader, writer, and musician. My family and I live on a farm in South Carolina and I love being around the animals and other… creatures we have living here. I enjoy writing poetry and historic fiction, and I love reading just about anything. I play the violin, piano, guitar, ukulele, and Irish whistle.
      I can’t wait to get to know everyone, and am looking forward to furthering my writing skills. πŸ™‚

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 1352

Hey @Emma-L! Yeah, welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet. πŸ˜€

I play the violin and piano too. πŸ™‚

What’s your favorite book?

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

Sweeto, @emma-l, sounds like a good life. This place has definitely helped me grow, so I’ll venture to say you’ll love it too.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1

Hi Emma. I’m new here too!

Emma L.
            @emma-l
              • Total Posts: 7

@emma-flournoy : That’s great! Which do you like best, piano or violin? My favorite books (I can’t pick just one) include Do Hard Things/Start Here by Alex and Brett Harris, Hidden Hand by A.L.O.E., the White Gypsy by Annette Lyster, Fire; The Great Awakenings by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh, and so many others that I don’t have time to list. πŸ™‚

@daeus
              : I’m sure I will!
              @haileyh412 : Welcome and thanks for welcoming me! πŸ˜‰

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Emma L..
              • This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Emma L..
              Ethryndal
              @ethryndal
                • Total Posts: 1013

Hullo, @emma-l! Shall I say it? *thinks hard* I’ll say it. This place is the bestistest place ever! What kind of animals do you have on your farm? And those β€œcreatures”. Do I want to know about those? πŸ˜‰

@haileyh412 Human, Elf, or dragon? πŸ™‚

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

BlueJay
                @bluejay
                  • Total Posts: 1622

@emma-l Welcome, welcome, welcome. Is everyone alive? *hangs head* Sorry, I just watched β€œA Matter of Faith” Hi, I’m Bluejay and the official doctor here on Kingdom Pen. @daeus Has a habit of giving out too many chocolates and sweets so I have to deal with many tummy aches. Also we did have a problem with gavels at one stage too. It keep hitting peoples fingers and head. You don’t have one do you???
                  I love the books by Brett and Alex Harris too.

@haileyh412 Welcome as well. (Probably best to start your own topic) Can I ask, (I could be totally wrong) The 412 in your tag, does that have something to do with a Bible verse? I was looking at it and I realized that the β€˜h’ could stand for Hebrews. Which would give you this verse.

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

So yeah, it was just a random guess?

Daeus
                  @daeus

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Daeus
                    @daeus

Oh, look! *smacks forehead* It seems like I’ve let those chocolate bars fall out of my pocket again. Can’t believe that happened.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Sierra
                      @sierra-r
                        • Total Posts: 46

Greetings @emma-l! I think you’ll find our little kingdom of scribes, poets, and other word-nerds to your liking. Please tell us more about these β€˜creatures’. Our household has a dog, a cat, 10 chickens, and a squirrel who used to like eating nuts on top of my hat.

@bluejay
                        @haileyh412 Now I’m intrigued. Is this theory about the Scripture reference correct?

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus Here, I’ll help you pick those up. *gobbles them all up*

@bluejay
                          I’m not feeling so good now…

@emma-l
                          Heh, so maybe the dragon has a bit of a sweet tooth. But hey, it’s Christmas, and I fly a lot so, I don’t mind. πŸ˜› Anyway, Welcome to the most amazingiziest place on the internets! Just though I’d warn you, *glances around* *whispers* we’re all crazy around here… don’t tell anyone I said that.
                          Welcome again from the Dragon!

β˜€ β˜€ β˜€ ENFP β˜€ β˜€ β˜€

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 3976

Welcome to KP, @Emma-L. πŸ˜€ Glad to have you here! We are quite an assortment of characters on this forum (no, for real) but don’t let us freak you out. We’re all well-intentioned. πŸ˜‰
                            Ooh, The White Gypsy! I haven’t read it, but I’ve heard the audiodrama and I love it. Have you heard the audiodrama?
                            What genre do you write?

Louise Fowler
                            @perfectfifths
                              • Total Posts: 726

Greetings and salutations, @emma-l, to borrow the colloquialism (I have no idea if anyone will get the reference, but there it is πŸ˜‰ )

β€œI am an avid reader, writer, and musician.”
                              That about describes me, as well! I also play the violin, have been for about 18 months, and I’m loving it! We also have a piano that I try and play sometimes (my mother is the true pianist) but it seems piano is not my forte (music joke) πŸ˜‰
                              How long have you been playing those for?
                              You also mentioned Irish whistle – is that like the flute-sounding instrument in a lot of Irish tunes jigs, because I love the sound of that as well!
                              What is your favourite kind of music to play?

Currently reading Les Miserables

Audrey Caylin
                              @audrey-caylin
                                • Total Posts: 323

Hi @emma l! I LOVE Do Hard Things as well! I haven’t read Start Here yet, but I’m hoping to soon.

I’m new on this site as well, and I already love it. πŸ™‚

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal
                                  • Total Posts: 1013

Piano is not my forte

@perfectfifths
                                  Oh the puns… XD

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >