Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
      • Total Posts: 794

@that_writer_girl_99 Yep 😂

INFJ ~ 4w5
      aldarley.wordpress.com

Koryn Koch
      @koryn-koch
        • Total Posts: 39

That’s too bad. How do you know that Lin’s a Slytherin?

Daniel DeGraaf
        @the-real-kapeefer
          • Total Posts: 25

@jessi-rae of course I am serious, I live by Yoda’s rule, “Do or do not, there is no try” I would never pretend that I have a passion for something just to make my otherwise boring life seem interesting.

@dragon-snapper
          Well as the chief of security you are doing a pretty poor job stopping me from overthrowing the kingdom of pen.

@ethryndal
          Personally I think celebrities always do best at managing things, especially kingdoms or countries…

@daughteroftheking
          You have not hijacked my thread, this is all part of my master plan.

@epicaddie2
          Yes, I love Hamilton. So much so that I did a ten minute Duo, NCFCA Speech and debate thing, a portrayal of it. I actually like Jefferson a lot, although he isn’t portrayed in the best light in the musical, cause it’s from Hamilton’s point of view.

@epicaddie2
          False, left-handed people are born with a natural disadvantage and will never be able to take over. Lin is not actually Left-handed, he was born right-handed but knew that he would be too good if he was right handed so he taught himself to be left-handed. Also, I wish I could claim credit for having the forethought to wear the Hamilton shirt during our love interest video.

@livylynn
          Shame on you, when I come to power I will kick you out of the forum until you have watched each and every one of the videos.

@koryn-koch
          My favorite song from Hamilton is Burn.

Jessi Rae
          @jessi-rae
            • Total Posts: 250

@the-real-kapeefer Sweet! It’s really cool you want to be an actor. I also want to go into acting. In movies and TV shows. 🙂

EpicAddie2
            @epicaddie2

@the-real-kapeefer
              I honestly don’t understand why people like Jefferson. Did you know that he was obsessed with macaroni? He would always serve it at presidential dinners and people hated it. He also had this crazy goat thing that he called his “Abominable Animal” because it once severely injured several people, and actually killed a boy. He probably fed the poor animal some of his macaroni, which made it go crazy and very mad.

*looks up information about why lefties are better than righties*
              Left-handed people have an advantage in almost every single sport.
              Left-handed people tend to be more creative.
              Leonardo Da Vinci was left-handed, and so was Benjamin Franklin.
              Lefties are better at problem solving.
              Lefties recover from strokes faster than righties.
              Lefties are good at complex reasoning.
              There is actually a high number of lefties who have won a Nobel Prize, despite their low numbers.
              Left-handed college graduates usually go on to become 26% richer than right-handed people.
              Lefties are more likely to pass a driver’s test.
              Left-handed people are usually faster typists than righties.

Must I go on?

Also, don’t even think about trying to take over KP. You are currently speaking to a professional Ranger. (I hope you’ve read Ranger’s Apprentice, otherwise you won’t know what I’m talking about) *strikes magnificent pose* *pulls out deadly longbow* I have very good aim. *puts away longbow and pulls out throwing knife* For both of these weapons. Not to mention the other knife I have… *pulls out saxe knife* I am very deadly. You do not want to cross me. Ever.

INFJ ~ 4w5
              aldarley.wordpress.com

EpicAddie2
              @epicaddie2

To all the right-handed people:
                I don’t have anything against righties. I’m just against Daniel thinking righties are better than lefties. 😋

INFJ ~ 4w5
                aldarley.wordpress.com

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@epicaddie2 No, don’t worry. I’m with you, although I’m right-handed. (tell Daniel about the judge Ehud from Judges!)

@the-real-kapeefer
                  I have my ways. *shrugs rather nonchalantly* I’d like to see you try. Now be nice.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Koryn Koch
                  @koryn-koch

@the-real-kapeefer WAIT! Are you an NCFCAer?! That’s really great! (If you havent already guessed, I am too :P). Did you do debate or just speech? If you do/did debate, what kind did you do? What’s your favorite speech category? Are you an interp speaker or a platform speaker? (actually you probably don’t have to answer that, I already know…) What region are you part of? Did you ever get to nats? When was your last year of competing?

Koryn Koch
                    @koryn-koch

@the-real-kapeefer I love Burn, probably because it’s sad. That part when she says “do you know what Angelica said, when she read what you’d done? She said, ‘you’ve married an Icarus, he’s flown too close to the sun.'” :'(

Koryn Koch
                      @koryn-koch

@epicaddie2 Jefferson was an interesting man. But he tore pages out of the Bible that he didn’t agree with. But he’s still interesting.

Daniel DeGraaf
                        @the-real-kapeefer
                          • Total Posts: 25

@epicaddie2 They both have character flaws, I just like Jefferson’s ideas better than Hamilton’s. Also, I’m not afraid of you. I’m afraid of no-one. I always carry two guns with me at all times. which are far more deadly than whatever “magical” sticks you can make up.

@dragon-snapper
                          you guys need to stop making up fake stories with fake names like this so-called “Ehud”

@koryn-koch
                          I did both speech and debate. I did LD, the best kind of debate. I really like competing in both IO and DUO. haha yeah, I did a bit of both. I am from region X, the best one. Yeah, I went to Nats twice, last year was my last year competing.

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper
                            • Total Posts: 3515

@the-real-kapeefer He’s not made up or fake. He was a real judge in the book of Judges, that God used to save His people from oppression.

Judges 3:14-23
                            So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.
                            But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.
                            But Ehud made him a dagger which had two edges, of a cubit length; and he did gird it under his raiment upon his right thigh.
                            And he brought the present unto Eglon king of Moab: and Eglon was a very fat man.
                            And when he had made an end to offer the present, he sent away the people that bare the present.
                            But he himself turned again from the quarries that were by Gilgal, and said, I have a secret errand unto thee, O king: who said, Keep silence. And all that stood by him went out from him.
                            And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour, which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.
                            And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly: And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.
                            Then Ehud went forth through the porch, and shut the doors of the parlour upon him, and locked them.
                            KJV (blue letter bible)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2

@the-real-kapeefer Ah, but can you find me? My Ranger cloak hides me from enemies. I can shoot at you while hiding. You’ll never know what hit you.

@dragon-snapper
                              Whoa, I’ve never heard that story. That’s crazy!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

EpicAddie2
                              @epicaddie2

@koryn-koch I didn’t know he did that 😂 *adds to mental list of Jefferson oddness*

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                aldarley.wordpress.com

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99
                                  • Total Posts: 1819

@the-real-kapeefer I’m with you on the Jefferson thing. He’s a cool dude, they just don’t portray him like it in the musical. And I think we should point out that as history and the musical go to show…Hamilton himself wasn’t a great dude either.

@koryn-koch
                                  There’s a youtube video of a live stream thing Lin-Manuel did, and he references his Harry Potter house. It’s kinda a long video but here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOK0IsiXnqo&t=48s

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >