Home Forums Start HERE Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!!

This topic contains 195 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Jada Morrison 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 196 total)
  • Author

Christi Eaton
    @christi-eaton
    • Total Posts: 280

@the_real_kapeefer Well, this is a day I thought would never come. What’s up, Daniel?

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 397

@the-real-kapeefer I knew we wouldn’t be able to keep you away forever :p So, welcome. You’re officially apart of the secret snobish KP club.
    Perhaps your appearance will encourage Anna to join?

We can ask anything?!
    Which KP video was the hardest to shoot and why?

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong
    • Total Posts: 167

I bet it was the Worst Allegory Ever one, because it was so very funny.

Hi, @rolena-hatfield!

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield
    • Total Posts: 397

Hey, @aislinn-mollisong! Man, I haven’t watched that one yet. I’ll have to go watch it now just in case the Real KaPeefer says that one was the hardest.

Daniel DeGraaf
    @the-real-kapeefer
    • Total Posts: 15

@christi-eaton if you are asking what up is, it is a two letter English word meaning above or high.

@aislinn-mollisong It actually wasn’t that, being funny has always come naturally to me. So @rolena-hatfield it was probably our most unfunny video, where Josiah forced my to say monotone and stick with the script. That or The Damsel in Distress one, where I was forced to watch Anna and Josiah bumble their way through one of the worst Youtube videos ever made.

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1116

@dragon-snapper What if Daniel is the frog? The Wiser was very annoyed and turned him into a frog? Until (in your sequel. As in this next one) the croaking frog annoyed the Wiser and he turned Daniel back?

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1116

Oh, and hi @the-real-kapeefer . I don’t think she meant the word. Right @christi-eaton ? Since it sounds like you can’t look up. (Apologies. What happened?) If you were to look up you would see the ceiling. Unless you are outside, then it’s the sky.

Christi Eaton
    @christi-eaton
    • Total Posts: 280

@the-real-kapeefer Actually Daniel, you got the answer wrong. It’s a 2009 Pixar film about an old man, a house, and way too many balloons. 😉

Koryn Koch
    @koryn-koch
    • Total Posts: 33

I have a question for you Daniel. In the Q&A (which was quite a while ago) somebody asked if Josiah had to bribe you with chocolate to get you appear. You said no so my question is: what do they bribe you with to get you on camera?

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
    • Total Posts: 1482

Hi! @the-real-kapeefer It’s nice to finally see you on the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here 😉

Random question, since no one else ever bothers to ask this (but I think it’s interesting)–are you left handed or right handed?

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 537

@the-real-kapeefer Did you keep a tally of how many people came up to you and said, “Wow, you’re a Kapeefer? Me too!”

Daniel DeGraaf
    @the-real-kapeefer
    • Total Posts: 15

@koryn-koch sadly they don’t bribe me with anything, which is why I am working to get the respect and position I deserve.

@that_writer_girl_99 Right handed. You are a witch if you are left handed.

@daughteroftheking I tried, but I can only count to 5 so I lost count

Koryn Koch
    @koryn-koch
    • Total Posts: 33

@the-real-kapeefer You don’t even get paid??? Hmmmmm, you should start a strike or something. Demand ice tea from MacDonalds for your hard work. Just don’t strike long enough that you won’t be part of the next video. 😛

Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
    • Total Posts: 1482

Um, speaking as a left handed person myself, I can tell you that such a statement is woefully incorrect, not to mention…rude. @the-real-kapeefer 🙂

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
    • Total Posts: 2598

@the-real-kapeefer

One of the judges in the bible was left-handed and because of it, he defeated the evil king Eglon.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.