Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

@dragon-snapper Josiah is going to have a mini Daniel on top of his head??? 😛

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus that… would be unnerving. 😛

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus
          That would be hilarious… 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

bethanys.inky.roses
          @bethanysinkyroses
            • Total Posts: 193

@the-real-kapeefer I have some actually serious questions for you. Would you ever consider starting your own YouTube channel, separate from Kingdom Pen? You really should think about it, Daniel. You’ve been a good bumbling henchmen and sidekick, but everyone wants to be the main character at some point. Just a thought. 😉
            Also, since you’re apparently not a writer, what do you enjoy doing? Besides feeding @aratrea ‘s beloved frogs, that is. @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy
            Welcome to the forum! We’re glad to have our second favorite inside joke creator here with us! 😛

Daniel DeGraaf
            @the-real-kapeefer
              • Total Posts: 25

@jane-maree anybody would look like a YouTube god when sitting next to Josiah.

@jess-penrose
              I ain’t poser, I guess I’m just a natural comedian. 😆

@emma-flournoy
              glad to meet another non-writer, I am definitely more ENTP than ENFP.

@kate-flournoy
              Yes my brother is rather poor, but aren’t all writers? 😉

@dragon-snapper
              I am actually working on an autobiography right now. You may ask why an 18 year old would be writing an autobiography, and to that I would say “Do you even know how much I’ve done?” The premise of my story, that is total not exaggerated, is of a younger brother trying to take over his older brother’s business…

Daniel DeGraaf
              @the-real-kapeefer

@bethanysinkyroses would you start your own kingdom from scratch or simply assassinate the king and take over his much larger kingdom?

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

Yes my brother is rather poor, but aren’t all writers?

@the-real-kapeefer
                  *is shocked* I object to that remark very strongly.

Mariposa Aristeo
                  @mariposa
                    • Total Posts: 335

@the-real-kapeefer Welcome (I’m the crazy artist who drew your brother’s portrait)! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus greet you!

I respectfully request that you use the word “kapuffer” in your next video (kapuffers could be the fans that aren’t quite as devoted to KP). ;P

bethanys.inky.roses
                    @bethanysinkyroses

@the-real-kapeefer Seeing as how your tag states you are a fan of Kingdom Pen, and further, implies you are the truest, “most real” fan, it would hardly be a smart move to decimate the kingdom, which occurrence would certainly follow an assasination. I was thinking of a more peaceful approach: start from scratch and ally with the existing kingdom.

bethanys.inky.roses
                      @bethanysinkyroses

@mariposa @the-real-kapeefer I second the motion.

NC Stokes
                        @daughteroftheking
                          • Total Posts: 1156

@the-real-kapeefer Glad you could find time between milking puppies and eating at McDonald’s to join us! What’s your favorite fast food restaurant? Oh wait never mind. Have you worn your shirt to your local barnyard dance yet? 😀

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Aislinn Mollisong
                          @aislinn-mollisong
                            • Total Posts: 445

Can’t…stop…laughing!!! This is one of the most hilarious topics I’ve yet seen in the glorious Kingdom of Pen..

@aratrea
                            Thank you for noticing! I make it a point to reference anything and everything.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                            https://forums.theaetherli

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper
                              • Total Posts: 3515

@the-real-kapeefer Not exaggerated? 😛 Taking over his business?

Heh heh. I think I just found the plot for the sequel to the sequel, LKD fans. 🙂

But either way, that’s awesome that you’re writing. 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daniel DeGraaf
                              @the-real-kapeefer

@kate-flournoy you may object, but “facts don’t care about your feelings”-Ben Shapiro. And if you have evidence proving me wrong please bring it. That is why I want to become an actor because we all know it is one of the best careers to go into if one is looking for monetary gain.

@mariposa
                                I love the word kapuffer but maybe it should be spelled KaPOFer and pronounce like kapuffer. So it would stand for kingdom pen’s occasional fans. Anna would probably fall into that group 😛

@bethanysinkyroses
                                I think I’ll politely decline the suggestion. I’m thinking more of a David/Absalom approach. Although that did end with Absalom getting his hair knotted up in a tree, if my memory serves me right, which could actually happen to me so….

@daughteroftheking
                                yes I did and the ladies loved it. Sadly, I wasn’t quite able to come back with the shirt…

Mariposa Aristeo
                                @mariposa
                                  • Total Posts: 335

@the-real-kapeefer Or it could stand for undevoted fans, in which case that spelling would be appropriate. 😉

Does that mean Anna needs to join the forum and call herself the real kapuffer (or kaPOFer)? 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >