Hi!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Alia
    @alia
      • Total Posts: 1253

@skye, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.

You ride??? lucky. the only time I get to is when I visit my Granddad.

I love Piano Guys, though I have to admit it has been a while since I listened to them.

We are being over run with INTJs…we need more insane INTPs now

WIP - Decisions
      Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 155

@skye Ooh, horses?? I love to ride, too, but I’m a dressage girl. What’s your dream horse?

skye
        @skye
          • Total Posts: 4

@skredder ~ yup! They kinda got me started on mysteries, I think… I read all the ones at our library, then whatever ones I could get my hands on. It was so disappointing to find out that they aren’t all by the same author!! That made me mad!

@kaya-young
          ~ ya, cows are awesome. I’ve seen pics of the miniature ones… they’re so cute! Especially the fuzzy ones.

@supermonkey42
          ~ thanks! Yeah, I’ve played some BTD, but then it just never was a huge priority. But I do know the game 😉

@that_writer_girl_99
          ~ right handed, light blue, and plink on the piano (but not that well at all). You?

@seekjustice
          ~ thanks! It’s cool you do story retellings. Do you use the same characters, or same plot lines, or what? What kind of horses do you have/what sort of riding did you do? I have read some Charles Dickens – A Tale of Two Cities and Oliver Twist. They were pretty good.

@sam-kowal
          ~ thanks to you too! The latest Bible Study we did was leadership lessons from the life of Peter. I basically went through the Bible and picked out every time Peter was mentioned, and derived lessons from those. They fit into five categories – living, leading, loving, losing, and longing for Christ. It turned out pretty well, I think.

@alia
          ~ I do ride, but it’s been really snowy/icy/cold here for a long time, so I haven’t gotten to for a while. Mostly it’s just western pleasure/trail riding, but I’m wanting to put some hours on the horses I get to work with at a camp. They need it! Now just for the snow to melt…

@waterlily ~ It’s cool you do dressage! I’ve wanted to try English, but haven’t gotten a chance. My dream horse would be a fairly short quarter horse who gets good and cowy, since I would love to do beef someday. He would have a lot of energy, but still be a good willing worker. You? What’s your favorite part of dressage?

Skredder
          @skredder
            • Total Posts: 527

@skye I’ve got 51 of the original 64 stories. They started going downhill around that so I stopped getting them. It did surprise me when I found out that Carolyn Keene wasn’t one person. However, it is kinda cool seeing which author wrote which book. I found out that all of my least favorite of the series were written by the same person. Most of my favorite, plus a lot of good ones were written by the same person too. But it was Nancy Drew, and Scooby-Doo, that got me hooked on mysteries. Funny enough, I’ve never written a mystery nor do I have one planned. Curious.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Grace H.
            @gh24682468999
              • Total Posts: 199

@skye Ooh I love the LotR movies 😀 They’re the best.

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
              literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

Ariel Ashira
              @ariel-ashira
                • Total Posts: 739

@skye Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!  How old are you?  Do you like to draw?  So glad your here!

"In a mask, was he?"

skye
                @skye
                  • Total Posts: 4

@skredder ~ I never really found out which books were written by which people. I need to reread those sometime… they were good fun! I’d say that they probably started getting me hooked on mysteries, then Sherlock Holmes, and then Agatha Christie’s books. But now I can’t watch a movie/read a book without trying to guess the ending first 😛 I’ve thought about writing a mystery, though I’ve never done it. Maybe after I’m done my current WIP.

@ariel-ashira
                  ~ I’m 18. I like to draw, but I’m not super good at it. I’m probably best at horses, and then my people are ok (as in, not good, but not TERRIBLE, either). The girl in my profile pic was one that I drew for the book I’m writing.

Ariel Ashira
                  @ariel-ashira

@skye Neat!  I like drawing horses and people too.  Your profile picture is cute. 🙂  Where do you live?

"In a mask, was he?"

Ariel Ashira
                    @ariel-ashira

@skye I apologize for pelting you with questions without answering them for me too. 🙂 I am fifteen and we live in Missouri even though we are moving.  What book are you writing, and what is your main character’s name?  My book I am working on (the most prominent one anyway) is called “Mahinia”, and the main character is a girl named Mahinia.  Its set in Roman Carthage in A.D. 203.

"In a mask, was he?"

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >