Hi

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

I am starting to get into a really bad habit of not reading. I kinda need to be kicked for it lol.

I may or may not be guilty of this also. Maybe I should melt my own chair.

@theacornman

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

And yes sometimes we do imitate Americans but are far more likely to imitate the Russian accent.

Russian accent? That is beyond cool. XD

@theacornman

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

TheAcornman
        @theacornman
          • Total Posts: 125

@dragon-snapper Yay I am not the only lazy reader.

That one English guy.

TheAcornman
          @theacornman

@dragon-snapper It is beyond beyond cool.😎

That one English guy.

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@DaughteroftheKing It was only a matter of time after all….*sneaky grin* 😛

@Emma-Flournoy
              Coolio! 😀 That means you’re a couple months older than me.
              Fascinating. You know, until KP, I’ve hardly ever been one of the younger ones in any group. I was almost always the oldest or one of the oldest. I must say it’s been quite the experience. XD

@theacornman
              INFP, and proud. 😀

Do you recommend I do it again?

Ha, is that really a question? Yes!! 😜 Consider it HIGHLY recommended. (I’m slightly obsessed with MBTI and simply have to know the MBTI type of everyone I meet. :P)

*is probably geeking out about something*

Catwing
              @catwing
                • Total Posts: 2557

@theacornman That sounds like a destructive eagle. I’m assuming it is bigger than a normal eagle also since otherwise I don’t think it could destroy settlements… Unless it went around breaking their arms, which any normal raptor could do (But they don’t. They’re just strong enough) and shredding stuff with their beaks. Neat.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 1352

@TheAcornMan The naval history is the BEST. Have you seen the A&E mini-series Horatio Hornblower? If that period nautical stuff is something you like you’d probably love that. It’s one of my favorite series.
                  Heh…the main one that comes to mind (and another more minor one) was a rip-off from the Viking Quest book series by Lois Walfrid Johnson…I don’t know how famous those books are so you may or may not have heard of ’em. I also had a fantasy mish-mash rip-off thing. I threw it away. XD

Oh wow, I’m sure you are getting lost in the sheer number. There are quite a few. 😛 I’d probably just suggest looking thought the General Writing Discussions section (or any of the other categories that interest you) on the forum page first, and see if any of the thread titles catch your attention. Lots and lots of them aren’t active currently, but you can totally feel free to revive them if you want to or have questions pertaining to the subject material. There are so many good threads here I couldn’t think of any few to suggest…and it depends on what you’re looking for too. 😀 So probably your best bet would be to skim through the list of threads just to see what interests you. And if you have specific questions not related to anything you see, you can always start your own thread.

@GracieGirl
                  Ha! XD You poor thing. I’m not used to being either because I’m hardly ever in any group settings with people around my age anyway. 😛

NC Stokes
                  @daughteroftheking
                    • Total Posts: 1156

@emma-flournoy Horatio Hornblower is really good. I likses it. 🙂

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy

@DaughteroftheKing *UNINTELLIGBLE SCREAM* That is wonderful. *bowls you over*

NC Stokes
                      @daughteroftheking
                        • Total Posts: 1156

@emma-flournoy *picks self daintily off the ground* That was unexpected. 😛 Not really lol, that’s my reaction when I so much as hear someone mention a show that I like.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Emma Flournoy
                        @emma-flournoy

@DaughteroftheKing Yeah, I thought about a double high-five but that was too tame. 😛

TheAcornman
                          @theacornman

@graciegirl Okay well I’ve done a random version of MBTI off the internet. Apparently, I am ISTJ. The more you know.

That one English guy.

TheAcornman
                            @theacornman

@catwing Your assumption would be correct. Although a small version could be fun.

That one English guy.

TheAcornman
                              @theacornman

@emma-flournoy I have never seen or heard of both Horatio Hornblower and Viking Quest. But… I looked up Horatio Hornblower and it does look pretty good. The costumes are quite well done as far as I can tell.

Haha I can just imagine you shouting, “Down with rip-offs!” as you throw them away. quite is quite an understatement. Thank you. Going off-topic, is it a holiday in America at the moment?

That one English guy.

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal
                                  • Total Posts: 1013

*appears in a random poof of glitter*

@DaughteroftheKing
                                  WAIT. YOU’VE SEEN HORNBLOWER AND YOU LIKE IT? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS SOONER?

*heaps a thousand Elven blessings upon your head*

*disappears in the same poof of glitter*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >