Hi

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    TheAcornman
    @theacornman
      • Total Posts: 125

@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you. If you have any questions I don’t mind.

That one English guy.

TheAcornman
      @theacornman

A long time ago,(in a galaxy far, far away) on my dad’s side apparently we were relatives of a minor Polish monarchy thingy. They somehow down the line became smugglers who smuggled goods to Cornwall(if you know where that is). They were then caught and deported to South Africa where my dads side (except my dad, obviously) still remain. So that makes me part Polish and South African.

That one English guy.

bethanys.inky.roses
        @bethanysinkyroses
          • Total Posts: 193

@theacornman Oooo, sequels! Fun fun fun. All the best on persevering. I don’t know when it is releasing, but Kingdom Pen has a lovely and immensely helpful ebook on time management for Christian authors that has really given me perspective. I would highly reccomend it. @daeus @aratrea @sarah-spradlin Do you know when it is coming out?
          Hmmm, well, I have always loved studying human weakness and sin and marveling that God still chose to die for us. I love pondering how souls change. I love this so much I actually requested a villain’s role in my drama class. My teacher was shocked because she thinks of me as the prim girl. 😉

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@salome01w4g Don’t worry, I’m still plenty of a historical fiction fan.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hannah
            @salome01w4g
              • Total Posts: 991

@daeus *collapses with relief* oh good, good, good!!! 🙂 I seem to be a minority when it comes to writing, at least around here.

@theacornman
              whoa!!! that’s very interesting!! I think I know what cornwall is…. :{

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Josiah DeGraaf
              @aratrea
                • Total Posts: 717

@bethanysinkyroses Great question. >.> Short answer is no. Long answer is we hope to release it sometime in the next several months, but right now a lot of my time at least has been eaten up by rolling out this new web design. Once we have that done and rolled out, figuring out a release date for this is close to the top of my list of things to do here.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

TheAcornman
                @theacornman

@bethanysinkyroses I will keep this in mind. Thanks. I have to say I may love writing but I hate drama. It is great you enjoy it though. I enjoy watching it just not doing it. It is incredible God even incorporates us into his “grand plan”. At least I think so.

That one English guy.

bethanys.inky.roses
                  @bethanysinkyroses

@aratrea Don’t worry- we’ll be glad to have it whenever it comes. I’m sure that the wait will be good for us-patience, you know, is always a virtue. 🙂 Maybe you could do a special Christmas bundle of books and mini-courses at the end of November.

TheAcornman
                    @theacornman

@salome01w4g What is Cornwall? Give me your best guess. You don’t have to answer that lol. Unless you accept the challenge.(Hint: Google Maps)

That one English guy.

TheAcornman
                      @theacornman

@salome01w4g We’re officially friends now. Haha

That one English guy.

bethanys.inky.roses
                        @bethanysinkyroses

@theacornman I was forced into doing drama and discovered I loved it. You get to experience a character in a whole new way-you *become* them. You have to know every intimate detail about them. To this day, I act out my character’s emotions when I am trying to determine how to describe what they are feeling.
                          At the same time, I understand that many of you introverted writers (I’m an ambivert) just don’t care for that sort of thing! 😛 😉

TheAcornman
                          @theacornman

@bethanysinkyroses That is interesting. I can imagine how it may help you though. Something I might think about next time I write. I myself feel I am an ambivert.

That one English guy.

Hannah
                            @salome01w4g

@theacornman without looking it up …. It’s a place in england…. Or a guy from the magna carter time period

TheAcornman
                              @theacornman

@salome01w4g Not bad, it is a place. Or rather a county. Definetly not a guy though lol.

That one English guy.

Hannah
                                @salome01w4g

@theacornman hehe… Is the guy Cornwell or am I making this guy up….😕
                                  I sure there was kinda guy with Corn in his name that had to do with politics…😏

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Hannah.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 180 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >