Hey y'all!

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ General Site Info ā€ŗ Start HERE ā€ŗ Hey y'all!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@singforjoyĀ  Fresh Aire is a series of electronic music albums. There are at least eight of them and they date back to the 70s. The last album was made in the 2000s I think. Some of the songs I donā€™t like ā€” I think theyā€™re too cheesy. But I listen to the ones I do like all the time.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

I have been summoned! *looks around* *sees someone new*

@singforjoy
        Welcome to the Kingdom!!! Have you read the Ascendance Trilogy? Those are my favorite books. Especially the last one. šŸ˜€ Whatā€™s your favorite period in history? I am studying the Victorian Era in school right now and really enjoying it. Ooh! Fantasy! I just started my first fantasy project: a novel. Of course I would start with a novel on my first fantasy project. XD Do you play any instruments besides piano?

introvert_girl
        @introvert_girl
          • Total Posts: 153

@singforjoy My favorites are the Kung Fu Panda soundtracks by Hans Zimmer and John Powell, Star Wars scores by John Williams, the soundtrack for the game Journey by Austin Wintory, and. . . there are a lot, haha. But I also love Adam Youngā€™s score projects (I would definitely recommend them! He has several.)
          And The Winter Solider is my favorite mcu movie! šŸ˜€ (the music is pretty sweet, too.)

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

R. J. Wordsmith
          @r-j-wordsmith
            • Total Posts: 113

@singforjoy, I have written several fantasy novellas and short stories, and enjoy playing around with the concept of magical realism. Most of my works are childrenā€™s literature, which are tested out on my five younger siblings.

Itā€™s great to meet a fellow homeschooler! Hang in there ā€“ Senior year will be over before you know it. And, in the end, you will feel incredibly accomplished and satisfied.

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 859

@singforjoy Hmm, I think my fave song by the piano guys is probably ā€œOkay,ā€ or ā€œSky Full of Starsā€. Whatā€™s your favorite by them?

I have three younger siblings. Emily (who you already met) is 13 and plays violin, piano, and mandolin. Daniel is 11 and plays piano (incredibly, heā€™s practically a prodigy), violin, banjo (heā€™s really good at that too), mandolin, and ukulele. Molly who is 9 plays violin, piano, and just recently started taking bass (the bluegrass version of course). Oh, and I played violin and piano for a while, and am currently playing guitar.

Coffee ice cream is incredible!!!!

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice
                • Total Posts: 3365

@singforjoy welcome to Kingdom Pen (my phones autocorrect is suggesting welcoming you to Indonesia!)

Iā€™m an INFP too, Ā Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get along fine!

*scratches head to think of a question that hasnā€™t already been asked*

Do you like Lord of the Rings (especially the soundtrack of the movies, since youā€™re into soundracks)?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal
                  • Total Posts: 635

@singforjoy šŸ˜€ Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

Fantasy is my favorite genre, too. I write a lot of it when I have time. In fact, I even have a fantasy creature as my best friend. Heā€™s a dragon named Stan, and heā€™s really little (its cause his family kicked him out of his nest when he was a baby for being a runt. Weā€™re best pals :D)

I love soundtrack music too! Of all the kinds of music I like, soundtracks are always what inspire me to write and get me going. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, though, and I also like classic/Christian rock

What is the book youā€™re writing about?

Ā 

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                  Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Josiah DeGraaf
                  @aratrea
                    • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the siteĀ @singforjoy! Glad you found us. šŸ™‚ Iā€™m also a big fantasy fan and love listening to music soundtracks. My favorite is probably the Batman v Superman soundtrack (bad movie; fantastic music), but Winter Soldier and Chronicles of Narnia are both great soundtracks.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@singforjoy Hello there and welcome! šŸ˜€ You have a wonderful profile pic. *hugs pic*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

singforjoy
                      @singforjoy
                        • Total Posts: 8

@dekreel Ah ok! Which of their songs would you recommend?

@emily I have not read the Ascendance Trilogy but I shall add it to the never ending list of books I wish to read when I can find time. šŸ˜‰ My favorite period in history is probably ancient history although the Victorian era is a very close second. As far as playing other instruments goes, I have played a little bit of guitar but eventually came back to piano. Which of the instruments that you play is your favorite?

@introvert_girl
                        I love Adam Youngā€™s music! My favorite album is probably RMS Titanic. Do you have a favorite album or song that he did? And I think Winter Soldier is probably my favorite MCU movie too.

@r-j-wordsmith
                        What is magical realism? And Iā€™m hanging in there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. šŸ™‚

@shannon I love their version of Sky Full of Stars! My favorite is probably Arwenā€™s Vigil. Itā€™s a great song to write to! And wow! That is a lot of instruments. What would you say is your favorite instrument to play?

@seekjustice
                        I think we shall get along just fine too! I have listened to some of the Lord of the Rings soundtrack but I donā€™t think I can choose a favorite. Do you have a favorite Lord of the Rings song?

@sam-kowal
                        Poor Stan! What color is he? I like dragons but I must admit, I have met a very few in my lifetime. šŸ™‚ I like some of Twenty One Pilotsā€™ music. What is your favorite song of theirs?

The book Iā€™m collaborating on is about four teenagers who team up with a cranky and extremely sarcastic wizard to save the world from an untimely end.

@aratrea
                        I have not listened to the Batman v Superman soundtrack. I will add that to the growing list of music I must explore as soon as possible. šŸ™‚

@daughteroftheking
                        Hello! And thank you! *hugs you for hugging my pic*

Ā 

Joy
                        @dekreel
                          • Total Posts: 2304

@singforjoyĀ  If I were to answer that, it would be a long list. If you are interested, I would just go ahead and listen to all of them and decide for yourself which ones you donā€™t like.

For what itā€™s worth, my favorites are ā€œInterlude IIIā€ (1st album), ā€œA Shade Treeā€ (2nd album), and ā€œThe Big Bangā€ (8th album). šŸ™‚

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 155

*cluelessly jumps into the conversation*

@singforjoy
                            Hello there! What are we all talking about? Andā€¦umā€¦whatā€™s your favorite color?

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2
                              • Total Posts: 794

@singforjoy

Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!

Have you listened to/seen Hamilton?

Whoā€™s your favorite Wingfeather Saga character? Mineā€™s Janner.

Did you watch the live Piano Guys concert on YouTube last week? It was pretty awesome xD

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

EpicAddie2
                              @epicaddie2

@singforjoy

Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!

Have you listened to/seen Hamilton?

Whoā€™s your favorite Wingfeather Saga character? Mineā€™s Janner.

Did you watch the live Piano Guys concert on YouTube last week? It was pretty awesome xD

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                aldarley.wordpress.com

EpicAddie2
                                @epicaddie2

Howā€™d that happen?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                  aldarley.wordpress.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >