Hey Ya'll

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Ya'll

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 10

Hey everyone!
      I am so excited to have joined the KP forum! My name is Emily Voeller. I live near San Antonio, TX with my parents and three of my siblings (there are eleven of us in all). I go to Grace OPC in San Antonio. I really love writing, but I have trouble staying motivated on long projects to the finish. I have never really finished any lengthy projects, although I have started plenty. I enjoy biking, in the mornings, sewing, playing violin, and playing ping-pong and chess. Besides violin, I play cello and piano. I am trying to decide whether to begin banjo, mandolin, or guitar. I am a true Texan in the fact that I love fiddle/bluegrass and country music. I can’t wait to get started being a part of KP. Ya’ll are awesome!

katie
      @lifeofkatie
        • Total Posts: 137

Welcome, @emily-voeller! How fun you play so many instruments! I play guitar 🙂 We’re glad you’ve joined Kingdom Pen!!

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome @lifeofkatie! It is really fun making music.

Kina Lamb
          @kina-lamb
            • Total Posts: 162

@emily-voeller Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! You + I have bluegrass loving-ness in common! Plus I play the piano and I just got a violin, though I don’t play it yet because I haven’t put the stickers on it. I also play the mandolin! You should definitely play the mandolin because it’ll be very easy to learn if you know the violin, due to the fact that both instruments have the same fingering! BTW, I’m Daeus’s sister. You probably haven’t met him yet but you will. As far as I know, there’s only a coulple of us sibling-hoods here at KP. 😀 See ya!

Anonymous

@Kina-Lamb What in the world does bestistest mean?? That is awesome that you love bluegrass music! Definitely the best music ever. I might actually follow your mandolin advice…there is a really good teacher at a place where my siblings take some lessons.
              You can add one more sibling-hood to your list because Shannon and I are siblings.

Kina Lamb
              @kina-lamb

@emily-voeller I have no clue. It’s the way of greeting here at KP. Everyone fights and shoves to be the first person to say, “welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!” I’m surprised I was actually the first! @daeus do you have any idea? Oh yeah, bluegrass is really great. I like family bluegrass bands the best. What type of bluegrass bands do you like? I also like classical music and I only play hymns on the piano.

Kina Lamb
                @kina-lamb

@kate-flournoy check this out! Another Texan! 😀

Kina Lamb
                  @kina-lamb

@emily-voeller I figured that out by your last names. 😀

Daeus
                    @daeus
                      • Total Posts: 4238

Bestistest means best + even more bestiness so that it’s super super best.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

@emily-voeller welcome to the Kingdom! *thunderous applause* Another Texan! How many fire-ant attacks hast thou survived, brave KeePer? 😛

What genre do you prefer to write in, when you do write?

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus don’t confuse her. XD

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99
                            • Total Posts: 1819

*blinks* Another new person! That’s two in one day. Yay!

Hello, I’m Elizabeth! I frequent the Writer’s Corner thread, as well as brainstorming threads of my own making. I’m working on a science-fiction story at the moment…do you have any Works in Progress? (WIPs?

@emily-voeller Also, just a heads up (because this stumps everyone who tries to tag me) my tag is @that_writer_girl_99, so if you want to tag me in a post or something, use that.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Jane Maree
                            @jane-maree
                              • Total Posts: 909

@Emily-voeller WELCOME WELCOME UNTO THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNETS. (shhh I know other people have already said that but I’m saying it again anyways XP) I’m Jane. Pizza Ninja and one of those strange Australian peoples. 😛
                              BANJO IS ON MY LIST OF TO-LEARN. I play flute, violin, guitar, piano, and ukulele. But banjo and cello are definitely on my list of instruments I desperately want to learn, particularly cello though. *nods*
                              What sort of genres/styles do you like writing in?

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Anonymous

@Kina-Lamb That is super weird. I love family bluegrass bands too! @Daeus Who came up with that?

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton
                                  • Total Posts: 306

@emily-voeller Hello! I’m so happy you are here, Emily. Welcome to our family of KeePers!

I suppose I should introduce myself. I’m Christine Eaton. 🙂 You’ll see me floating around the forum here occasionally. I’m on staff here at KP as Social Media Manager. And believe me when I say that getting to know the wonderful people around KP is basically my favorite thing ever.

How did you hear about our kingdom?

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >