Hey, Y'all!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey, Y'all!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Arella-Noreen Good to meet ya! We didn’t used to have many INFJs on here, but it seems like several have come on in the last week or so. 🙂 What’s your favorite book?
      Also, we don’t live in TX anymore…some of us were born there, but we’ve lived in OH for about 12 years now I think. Where we lived longest in TX I think was near Lufkin. Where are you?

Arella Noreen
      @arella-noreen
        • Total Posts: 26

@emma-flournoy Favorite book…that’s hard. I adore the entirety of Tolkein’s work, and C. S. Lewis is amazing as well. Honestly, To Kill A Mockingbird is probably the most amazing piece of literature I’ve ever read, although Wolf Wilder is also an incredibly poetic piece.

I live about an hour north of Dallas, just north of Denton. I’m out in the country, so town name would be meaningless.

Ethryndal
        @ethryndal
          • Total Posts: 1013

I just want to let all you MBTI people know that you have infected me. The other day I was talking to my mom about characters and so forth, and started spouting a whole bunch of random facts about personality types. I received just a few odd looks… XD

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@ethryndal Victory! 😉

*is probably geeking out about something*

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy
              • Total Posts: 1352

@Arella-Noreen I know Dallas, but I don’t really know where it is, so; yeah, you live somewhere in Texas! That’s fine, ’cause I wouldn’t know many other places there either. I think we were northeast TX.

@Ethryndal
              Yay!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >