Hey there!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey there!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 115

@Josiah-Degraaf I’m not exactly sure what attracts me most. I was inspired by a book I read and I like Narnia, so those may be influences. It may be I make all the rules and create everything. And I don’t really have to research! I’ll have to look around in September!

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

@Allison-grace Just a heads up, Josiah’s tag is actually @aratrea –if you look at his profile, you can find his tag. The same’s true for me– my tag is @that_writer_girl_99 (quite a mouthful, I know) but my username is just Elizabeth. Kinda confusing, but that’s how it works.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Josiah DeGraaf
        @aratrea
          • Total Posts: 717

@Allison-grace Yeah, sorry–I’m one of the weird folks here who doesn’t have their tag matching their display name. =P Yep–being able to make up your own histories and cultures without having to get tons of books from the library to research is a huge plus. Right with you on that.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Cloudy
          @cloudy
            • Total Posts: 99

Hello @Allison-grace, welcome! I hope you feel at home here! Yeah, fantasy! Woop woop! Ohio! My family started there, and my great-grandma still lives in Lima. 2 questions:
            1. Do you go for Ohio State (hehehe)
            2. What is Y-dubbing?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Cloudy.
            Kina Lamb
            @kina-lamb
              • Total Posts: 162

@allison-grace Howdy! I’m Daeus’s sister and I live in ohio too! So we have writing and ohioness in common! 😀

Anonymous

@Cloudy I don’t know what you mean by “go for Ohio State”. Y-dubbers are members of Young Writers Workshop started by Brett Harris.

Cloudy
                @cloudy
                  • Total Posts: 99

@Allison-grace Haha. My bad, do you root for, watch the games, have the memorabilia of the sports teams of Ohio State? I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you don’t….Because if you did then. I wouldn’t be writing this. But whatever, my bad. Let’s start over: Welcome. I’m glad you’re here, feel free to ignore any insignificant drivel that comes from my mouth/keyboard.

Anonymous

@Cloudy as of now, I’m not a Buckeyes fan. I’m more into the Indians, but I have some OSU clothes. 😁

Gracie
                    @graciegirl
                      • Total Posts: 889

@Allison-Grace Welcome to KP! Goodness, I am super late, but….better late than never? XD
                      Yay, I’m a Y-Dubber too! Well, I was for a month, but then I had to step away because I got crazy busy. 😁 I plan on rejoining in January though!
                      I write fantasy as well, and for some of the same reasons. Being able to make up all your own rules for your story world instead of having to do a to of research is awesome. 😜
                      Again, welcome to the forum!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >