Hey Guys, Hi, um….

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Guys, Hi, um….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@leumeister If you don’t want to explain your name, that’s fine. I didn’t and still haven’t. It’s part of the dragon intelligence. Top Secret and all that. 😛
      Ah, I want to start composing music. I play both guitar and piano, but don’t ask me which I prefer. I love both.
      Sci-fi…Hmmm…Well, I heard that it was Star Warsy on some other forum topic you started, so I’ll have to finish reading it. Personally, I enjoy writing medieval fantasy, but I’ll read any book that I happen to like. I’m extremely picky when it comes to everything. But don’t worry, from your first few sentences, I liked it.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Leumeister
      @leumeister
        • Total Posts: 244

@dragon-snapper

Yeah, I’m just being Internet safety smart. 😛

Anyway, that’s good that you liked it from the first few sentences. That’s promising! 😀 Thank you for checking it out! 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Leumeister.
        Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@leumeister Yep. That’s why I never say anything much. Glad I’m not the only one.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Leumeister
          @leumeister

So, um…What’s with the KingdomPen Radio forum? It hasn’t had any activity in a year! Is KP radio nonfunctional now?

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

Yes, they guy who was running it went solo. It doesn’t look like he’s still running the podcast anymore though. Anyone else know about that?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Rolena Hatfield
              @rolena-hatfield
                • Total Posts: 405

@Leumeister @daeus I believe he’s still making episodes under his own name here

Welcome Leumeister! Glad to have you here! You have quite the variety of talents! (writing, animation, composing) Do you read a lot in between those? Have a favorite book?

You asked what we do in our spare time (when not writing of course). I like to bake and sing, preferably at the same time and to scrapbook.

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Hannah A. Krynicki
                @hannah-krynicki
                  • Total Posts: 81

@leumeister Sounds cool! I only learned to use basic shapes in Sculpt mode to make odd-looking aliens. 🙂 Maybe I’ll give it another try after college…

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Leumeister Hello and hi and hey! What’s your favorite book?

Digital art…you have my admiration. 😛

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@leumeister Wow, I didn’t even know digital art was something the average person could do (I thought it was all like Pixar animation and stuff that takes decades of college training to learn) Which shows how much I know about it. 🙂 So yeah, good job on that!

Cool name, by the way.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

@Leumeister wow, I am so late… 😛 But, better late than never. Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of Pen! So pleased to have you!

Digital art? *perks up, pricks ears* Heyyyy, I do some of that myself. Still very much a novice with actual digital painting, but I do enjoy it.

Leumeister
                        @leumeister

@rolena-hatfield: Hey, thanks for the welcome! 😀

Oh, okay. I was just amazed to see a forum with no activity for a year. XD

I do read a bit, although probably not as much as I should. 😛 I don’t think have a specific favorite book, but I’m currently reading P.G. Wodehouse at the moment, and I enjoy his books.

Baking and singing! 😀 I like baking, but only when I’m bothered to do so, and it’s usually from packet cakes. 😛 The packet cakes are pretty good, though. I like singing too, however if I want to put it to actual music, I’d probably put it through a bit of autotune fixup. 😛 Never thought about scrapbooking…I don’t think I’m entirely sure what that is, anyway… 😛

@hannah-krynicki
                          : The best way to learn a program is to fiddle around with it. I don’t think I got much into Sculpt Mode until this year. I heartily exho…I mean, encourage you to learn Blender! 😀

@emma-flournoy
                          : Hello, hi, and hey to you too! 🙂
                          Hey, if you’re on KingdomPen, you probably do digital art too! Writing a story in a word processing program! XD

@ethryndal
                          : Anybody could potentially learn and do anything if they had a passion and motivation for a subject. You don’t need a college degree, or whatever, to be able to animate. All you really need to do is just experiment with rigs. Although, going to college to study animation may be a good idea, too.
                          Thanks for the compliment to my name! XD

@kate-flournoy
                          : Sister to the aforementioned Emma? Hello there! 😀

So you’re interested in digital art, too, huh? Have you ever painted textures onto 3D models? 🙂

Rolena Hatfield
                          @rolena-hatfield

@leumeister
                            Scrapbooking… it’s taking memorable “scraps” from your life, say a photo or a concert ticket and putting it along with creative accessories into a book. (similar to a photo book)
                            Mine usually ends up with lots of glitter in it. It’s enjoyable and a fun way to save your memories. And sometimes uses lots of stickers, which is okay with me.
                            Probably more of a girly past time. I can’t recall if I’ve met a guy who scrapbooks. 🙂

Rolena Hatfield
                            @rolena-hatfield

Oh packet cakes! I think we call those boxed cake mixes in my house. I’m telling ya, it takes some good baking talent to make those things, it is possible to mess even those up :p
                              Hmmm… I’ve never heard of P.G. Wodehouse. What genre is it?

Leumeister
                              @leumeister

@rolena-hatfield

Ah, I see. Scraps from life in a book. A scrapbook. Scrapbooking! 😛

XD LOL, I must be a pretty good baker then! XD

It’s mostly satire and comedy, but he has done a few serious books. His most famous stories are about Jeeves & Wooster, a butler and a rich upperclassman, respectively. His golfing short stories are great too. Highly, highly recommend them to you.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Leumeister.
                                Emma Flournoy
                                @emma-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 1352

Hey, if you’re on KingdomPen, you probably do digital art too! Writing a story in a word processing program! XD

@Leumeister
                                  Heh, I s’pose that’s true. 😉 (So I won’t be misleading in any way though, I’m not exactly a writer; I write reports sometimes but not books. I know and love the writer stuff though (and being around writers 😀 ) because I’m involved with Kate (yup, we’re sisters) and her writing. (Being a fan is fun. 😉 ) Thus, my presence.)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >