Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    MNValentine
    @mnvalentine
      • Total Posts: 123

Hi!

I’ve been stalking KP for a couple of months now, intending to join the forum and stop creepily stalking it. We should add an honorary rank – Lazy Apprentice, 0 posts, stalks Kingdom Pen frequently but hasn’t become a member.

As for me, I’m an eighteen-year-old girl and I live in the northwest US, which means I have no accent at all. I’ve been writing all my life and the list of novels to write grows longer all the time. I also play violin/fiddle – okay, mostly fiddle – and I am also a hobby photographer, mostly of squirrels for whatever reason. And of course I read way too many books 🙂

Silence! Silence everyone, for the king's speech!

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

‘ello there! Welcome to the most amazingest place on the internet!

No worries, most of us who hang around the forums today actively stalked it at one point. At least…I did…

Oh, and fair warning–it’s KP custom to bombard our new members with questions, so…watch out. Here’s your first one: do you know your MBTI personality type?

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

MNValentine
        @mnvalentine

Well, my test result is an INFP but I do view the whole thing as kind of fun but also fake science. Literally you tell it everything on the test and it tells you the same things back…

What’s yours?

And also I know someone asked this before somewhere, but how do you put the line at the bottom of forum posts?

Joy
          @dekreel
            • Total Posts: 2304

@mnvalentine  Welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!

Do you have a favorite book(s) and/or TV show(s)?

I also like photography! I like taking pictures of buildings, tall things and nature. I love your profile pic, BTW 🙂

“Lazy Apprentice” LOL That’s actually not a bad idea XD

You can pronounce it however you want.

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99

Aha! If you feel the test is a bit biased, I’d try the one from 16personalities.com –it’s pretty balanced and fair.

I’m an INFP as well, although I’ve gotten INTP before, so…

Oh, er, I’m not sure how to get the signature line. I had to get someone to help me with mine…it might be on your profile page, if you click around a bit?

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@mnvalentine  Oh, you can add your bio signature thingy by going to your profile settings 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

MNValentine
                @mnvalentine

@dekreel Hi!

Um…favorite books…. I love Narnia, the Lord of the Rings, Jane Austen, The Blue Castle and Emily of New Moon by L. M. Montgomery, and right now I’m reading Les Miserables for the third time in two years. As for TV shows, I have no idea. I really don’t watch a lot of TV. I liked Sherlock, and although it was a long time ago, I also really liked Merlin. I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head 🙂

MNValentine
                  @mnvalentine

@that_writer_girl_99 I’ve done that test 🙂 I just think the whole thing is a little unreliable. My sister once got INTP when she took the test for me.

@dekreel
                    Thanks! I looked there but I’ll look again.

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine
                      • Total Posts: 3322

@mnvalentine Hi!  No accent – haha!  I’m from the mid-east coast, so I also have no accent. 🙂  However, if you go a little north or a little south of where I live you get very strong accents.  It’s funny that the two opposite sides of the country should have the same lack of accent while there are hundreds of accents between.

Of course, the British would have something to say about out “lack of accents” seeing as they were the first to use the language.  🙂

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

*shrugs* It’s an interesting test, regardless.

Oh, you watched Merlin? I’ve seen it, and I really enjoyed it, but I wish there was more. If I’d been in charge of that show, we’d definitely have more episodes now… @mnvalentine

Where did you get the idea for your tag?

MNValentine
                        @mnvalentine

@rochellaine Hi! That is funny 🙂 Actually we should be proud. A significant minority of the world doesn’t have accents. Still, it could be cool.

@that_writer_girl_99
                          It is interesting. If I was in charge of Merlin, it would be longer and Arthur wouldn’t DIE. He’s not supposed to, anyway, he goes to the fairy island in the legends. And also I think it would be funny if Arthur knew Merlin had magic all along. I mean, how did he miss it???

The tag is a quote from Pattertwig in Prince Caspian, when Caspian is trying to make a speech and Pattertwig won’t stop running around saying that 🙂 He’s a squirrel, and for some reason my profile picture reminded me of it.

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

No, no, your tag– the @mnvalentine bit. It’s cool.

MNValentine
                            @mnvalentine

@that_writer_girl_99 Lol! Watch me completely overlook the obvious. It’s one of my superpowers.

My tag is actually my initials and last name, which I write under 🙂

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

Ah! Very cool, very snazzy. Is Valentine really your last name? How dramatic.

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 103

@mnvalentine

YOU SAID SHERLOCK!!!!!!!! AND NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND JANE AUSTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, you can uncover your ears now. I think I made it clear you are now awesome in my world. Your welcome.

I can’t think of anything to ask, so I’ll let other, more experienced greeters do that. So all I have left to say is welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >