Hey Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    LivGiordano
    @livgiordano
      • Total Posts: 86

@sleepwalkingmk oh HEY ADORA!!! So cool to see you here! And you’re an MK? Somehow I totally missed that before. XD

@itisastarrynight
      that sounds way too awesome! I love that idea!

www.livforhim.wordpress.com

ClaireC
      @clairec
        • Total Posts: 628

@livgiordano. Hey! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet…which I’m sure everyone has already said. But hey! why not?

Glad to have you here!

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@livgiordano Aaah! Just saw your writing advice got into a KP newsletter!!! Congratulations! 😁I like the idea about an ‘idea jar.’ I love to observe my surroundings too. I notice more of the little things since I became a writer.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Emily D
          @emily-d
            • Total Posts: 168

@livgiordano @jenwriter17  Glad to meet some fellow fans!  😉  Jen and I really love horses too!

And I’m an Aussie.  🙂  Very sharp to pick up on the spelling!  How many mystery novels have you read? 😛

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

SleepwalkingMK
            @sleepwalkingmk
              • Total Posts: 179

@livgiordano Hey! Yeah, I am an MK 😀 I live in Romania. It is hard to catch, unless you notice that I keep posting in the middle of the night 😛

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

ClaireC
              @clairec

@emily-d, you’re an Aussie? Welcome to the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers! Are you new? I apologise if you’ve been here for a while and I’ve missed you, I haven’t been around for a while, and so many new people have joined while I’ve been away! 😉

@sleepwalkingmk
                , just like all the crazy Aussies who are awake in the middle of the night! 😀

LivGiordano
                @livgiordano

@clairec Thanks for the welcome! Y’all make me feel so at home, and I love it. 🙂

@jenwriter17
                  Thank you! I was really excited and surprised that I was in the newsletter. 😉 Yes, writing has definitely made much more of an observer. I love it.

@emilyd Oh cool! I love an Australian accent. 😉 I’m not really into mystery, so not many. XD When I was little I loved the Boxcar Children, so I read a ton of those.

@sleepwalkingmk
                  I did notice that you were on the other side of the world, but for some reason I thought you lived in England. XD Apparently not. 😉 But that’s really cool.

SleepwalkingMK
                  @sleepwalkingmk

@clairec Exactly 😀

@livgiordano
                    Oh, wow, you’re perceptive then 😀 I’ve had several online classmates I had interacted with for months before they figured out I lived overseas. I guess they just thought I liked staying up late XD Where are you from?

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 1352

@LivGiordano

Aahh! That does sound disappointing. I like Almanzo well enough, but not to replace the Ingalls. :'(

No, we’re not to Nellie’s marriage yet, but I’m pretty sure it’s in this season (which you probably know, which is probably why you asked. ;P). I can certainly imagine it would be funny.

A NEW FAMILY moves into the Ingalls’ house?! *sobs with you* OK, nuts. That is sad.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                      ClaireC
                      @clairec

@livgiordano, My sister’s on Revive, and she really wants to know what Ydub is. I’m on the YWW facebook group, and I really want to know too! Is is another name for YWW? If so, where did it come from???

LivGiordano
                        @livgiordano

@sleepwalkingmk I guess so. 😉 I think it helped that Marit was telling you that she would try to have the chapter up before you went to bed.  I’m from New Jersey, and that’s where we currently are living. Where are you from?

@emma-flournoy
                          Now you understand why it’s  so disappointing. *sobs* Yeah, you’ll love Nellie’s wedding. And the interaction between her and the guy she marries. But some stuff is still good.

@clairec
                          That’s a really good question. I was so confused by that when I first joined. 😉 Yes, “Ydubs” is another name for YWW. Let me quote someone who explained it right:

Because when you say “Y-W-W” (why-double you-double you) a few times in a row it comes out more like “Y-Doubles” (why-doubles) or “Y-Dubbs” (why-dubs). Hence Y-Dubbs, Y-Dubbers, and so forth.

So “Ydubbers” are people on YWW too. 😉 Hope that helps.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by LivGiordano.

LivGiordano
                          @livgiordano

Here’s more to it too. The part I had forgotten. XD

Oh dear. Must I explain this again? XD my brother was joking about how YWW is kinda like BWW (buffalo wild wings) and you know how they call that BDubs. So he came up with YDubs, I happened to mention that on my intro post, and it stuck XD

ClaireC
                            @clairec

That makes a lot more sense. 🙂 Thanks, @livgiordano

SleepwalkingMK
                              @sleepwalkingmk

@livgiordano Oh, yes, that might help 😛 Oh nice! I’m from Eastern PA, so we’d be neighbors 😀

LivGiordano
                                @livgiordano

Oh that’s really cool, @sleepwalkingmk If you’re ever back here on furlough, it would be awesome to meet. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >