Hey Everyone!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@Livgiordano

I can imagine that it would be pretty cool too. 🙂 The idea doesn’t have much appeal to me, but it does sound amazing.

I like  when you have the opportunity to talk through things like that. And yes, the way she acted so familiar with both of them (almost led them on, from what I remember of the books ) probably was part of my dislike of  both  guys.

I should read it again. It was years ago I tried it and I was probably thirteen, so I’ll have another go.

@radically-surrendered I’m glad they have good characters! I would be interested in seeing it, but I have no idea where I would find it.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@livgiordano I LOVE Chuck Black’s books too! Have you read his latest trilogy?

That’s so cool you were able to be at your little sister’s birth! I actually know two other people who are into midwifery, one of them is on KP, though her name escapes me.

I always thought doing things with hair was cool too. Sadly, my hair type (3b/3c), is kinda hard to work with at times. I’ve been doing a lot of things to care for it though, like hair masks (I recently started using Calily Life. it. is. amazing.), protective hairstyles, etc. It’s been growing like crazy.

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

LivGiordano
        @livgiordano
          • Total Posts: 86

@waterlily Cool! I’m definitely going to have to check them out now.

@SeekJustice
          for the most part, the things that were kind of mature in the book weren’t really in the TV series, so that was nice. If you’re wanting to watch it. 🙂

@jenwriter17
          Ohh yay, another Chuck Black fan! YES, I love Wars of the Realm! They’re all so awesome, and really well-written. Oh that’s really neat! I think I saw someone here too who’s into midwifery. Was her name Shannon? Maybe?

That’s so cool that you like doing hair too! I love it! And yeah, I’m the one with super thick hair that grows crazy fast, without even doing anything to it. Which isn’t always a blessing, because it’s so much hair to work with. Sometimes I want to cut my hair a lot shorter so I can do stuff a lot easier, but at the same time, I love my long hair. 😉

www.livforhim.wordpress.com

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@livgiordano Hmm, I’m sorry, I can’t remember her name. It may have been Shannon

I would love to have hair that grew without having to nudge it along. My healthy hair journey started when I straightened my hair in the spring. After washing it, my ends were splitting really bad and I had a lot of breakage. It’s grown probably 3-4 inches since then, which is considerable because my hair type grows pretty slow.

www.jennaterese.com

Mariposa Aristeo
            @mariposa
              • Total Posts: 335

@livgiordano I like doing hair, but somehow my hair doesn’t seem to corporate (which is probably why I resorted to short hair 😅). I used to make jewelry, but I haven’t had much time for that lately. 😢  And I love making cards (as you’ve probably already guessed)!

Aw, thank you! 😊 It means a lot to mean that you looked at my blog and that made Aberdeen one of the happiest dinosaurs in the createtus period.

LivGiordano
              @livgiordano

@mariposa I just realized your name means butterfly in Spanish! That’s so cool. Idek why it took me so long to figure it out. 😉 Well, I think your hair looks super great short. It suits you perfectly. 🙂 I haven’t had much time to make jewelry lately either. *whispers* Writing has consumed my life.

Yes, your blog looks great. And tell Aberdeen that I think he looks really cute. Seriously. 🙂

Mariposa Aristeo
                @mariposa
                  • Total Posts: 335

@livgiordano Thanks. 😊 I know what you mean about writing consuming your life—I used to have time for so many things…like baking, running people over (on the wii 😜), playing emoji blitz… *sigh* 😥 Now it’s either writing or art, or art or writing (or the forum, but that sort of counts as writing, doesn’t it?). 😉 But I love writing so much that I guess it’s worth those sacrifices. *sniff sniff*

I told Aberdeen you called him “cute” and that made him blush redder than lava. 😉

itisastarrynight
                  @itisastarrynight
                    • Total Posts: 134

@livgiordano Welcome to KP! Ever since I’ve joined this place has been great for me. Happy to have you here! I’m homeschooled as well and my own WIP is a fantasy, as well.

I can't believe it's not butter!

Emily D
                    @emily-d
                      • Total Posts: 168

@livgiordano  Hello!  Sorry I’m late.  I’m homeschooled too.  What do you like learning about in school?  I used to do YWW.  Are you an animal person?  🙂

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Emily D
                      @emily-d
                        • Total Posts: 168

@jenwriter17  Hi!  Whoa, whoa, whoooaaa…did you just mention Chuck Black?  He’s one of my favourite authors!   Referring to his latest trilogy, do you mean the Wars of the Realm series?  They are, like, totally epic.  In my top five series 🙂

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

LivGiordano
                        @livgiordano

@itisastarrynight Nice! What is your WIP about? I love fantasy so much. And a homeschooler too. Totally awesomeness! KP does seem pretty great. 🙂

@emily-d
                          I love literature, English, and grammar. That is just the best part of it. How about you? I do like animals! Especially cats. Yes, animals are pretty cool. I love horses, dogs, and birds. You?

Oh YES! Chuck Black is so awesome. (yes, I know you were talking to @jenwriter17 but I totally need to chime in) I love Wars of the Realm. They are one of my top favorite series as well. Just way too cool. My brother and I are major fans.

Oh, and btw, where are you from? I noticed how you spelled “favorite”. 😉

Jenna Terese
                          @jenwriter17

@emily-d @livgiordano YEEEEEEES! Wars of the Realms is SO AWESOME! I gotta get a t-shirt one of these days……

www.jennaterese.com

LivGiordano
                            @livgiordano

@radically-surrendered my friend gave me permission. So here’s a few pictures. XD

pic of friend

SleepwalkingMK
                              @sleepwalkingmk
                                • Total Posts: 179

@livgiordano Hello, Olivia! I’m super late, but hiiiiii! This is Adora I.–Y-dubber and alpha of BNIS 😀 Welcome 🙂 Great to see you on here!

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

itisastarrynight
                                @itisastarrynight
                                  • Total Posts: 134

@livgiordano It’s pretty rough atm, but the general idea ive stuck with is a boy named Arlo want’s to become an astronaut. Instead, he is submerged into an underwater world/city. And in order to save himself, and even those around him, he has to face the conflict tying him and the antagonist together

I can't believe it's not butter!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >