Home Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone

This topic contains 116 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Dekreel 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    • Total Posts: 1330

@supermonkey42 That would be awesome!!!! We’ve wanted to get a cajon for a long time now. It would be very fun to hear one.

Anonymous
    • Total Posts: 859

Oh and btw @supermonkey42 I actually made that last post without realizing that I was sending it from my sisters account. 😛

Ben P.
    @supermonkey42
    • Total Posts: 161

@shannon 😀 No worries. I just finished watching your video – you guys are great! That made me want to start a band. Unfortunately, I don’t have that many siblings and it’s hard to play a song with just a cajon… 😉

Anonymous
    • Total Posts: 859

@supermonkey42 Yes, a 1 cajon band might not work 😉. I’m so glad you liked it! Some of the songs aren’t that good. Like “I will always love you”. I tried singing it, ’cause Mom and Dad wanted me too, but it failed miserably. Oh well.  Jamming together as a family is one of our favorite things to do!

Ben P.
    @supermonkey42

@shannon Sounds like a lot of fun!

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal
    • Total Posts: 437

@emma-flournoy It is really cool! I’m surprised I haven’t learned more about it, because I like to study things.

😀 Yeah, it is kind of like that. Sometimes I feel more like an I and sometime more like an E. It depends, It’s like Gollum!

Well, maybe not quite like that. Maybe a little more normal, actually

😀 😀 And then., as I was reading it, I was like “Storms. This book is not just a book you can sit in the living room with your family and read, is it? Otherwise they all think you’re crazy.”

I know! his books are almost completely different from Les Mis. I think one thing they do have in common though, is characters that get put through the RINGER. And by ringer, I mean a titanium steamroller.

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*

Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 1297

@sam-kowal Yup, I like to study things too. Studying things is good. *nod*

Oh yeah, sort of. ;P

Unless your family is just as crazy as you are. And even in which case, you’d still rather be alone when you break down. XD

HA, exactly! A titanium steamroller. That’s perfect. No, neither Sanderson nor Hugo are kind to their characters.

But that’s part of what makes us love them so. Those characters. *gives them all blankets*

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Emma Flournoy.

Dekreel
    @dekreel
    • Total Posts: 1406

How did I not see this?! Ah, well, we’ve already met. Hello! 🙂

@supermonkey42  You have a cajon?! I love playing cajon! It’s my second favorite instrument (after piano) to play!

Pronounced DEE-kreel. ENFJ -T (with a hint of ENFP)
    And no, I am not a wolf. I’m NOT!

Ben P.
    @supermonkey42

@dekreel Yes! Cajon players unite! 😉 I play it at church sometimes. Unfortunately, I don’t really know how to play any instruments besides various types of drums.

Dekreel
    @dekreel

@supermonkey42  *high five* I play cajon for my church youth group on Sundays! I really enjoy it. Yeah, the only instruments I know how to play are the cajon, the piano, the recorder (who can’t play that? lol), and a tiny bit a guitar.

Ben P.
    @supermonkey42

@dekreel Cool! Yeah… I wish I knew how to play guitar. Cajon’s my favorite though.

Dekreel
    @dekreel

@supermonkey42  Well, if you need guitar lessons, don’t come to me lol

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.