Hey Everyone

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hey Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal
      • Total Posts: 635

Thanks @radically-surrendered !

Yep, hmm, I think I was probably worse, cause I read the forum AND the articles before joining. But not very much of either.

Any pet that really exists… I think, probably, a cheetah, or a panther. You must like big cats, like me. Or maybe a wolf, actually. Something fast, sleek, four-footed and carnivorous.

Yes.. well, I think Stan would be really pleased to hear that. But *falls into whisper* he’s not really as terrifying as a normal dragon. Oh, now I’ve hurt his feelings, I’ve got to go apologize 🙁

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
      Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

@epicaddie2 *is miffed* So that’s how it’s gonna be, eh? I see how it is.

Nevertheless, Sam, thank you for joining our ranks. Always happy to have another lefty around.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Sam Kowal
        @sam-kowal

@shannon WOW

That is really impressive. :O

You’re right, your little brother is really talented

All of you are actually

And that’s really cool you had your own concert:D

At some point I want to learn to play the piano, too. But I gotta learn the guitar first.

😀 Yeah, thanks, You know, you guys could also put your songs on YouTube individually and record them with a good sound system and build up your band that way. Although, that would probably cost money and probably you’ve already thought of that

Ben Powell
          @supermonkey42
            • Total Posts: 273

@sam-kowal Yes, that was the G-rated ending. Troopers getting crunched in half might raise it a notch or two. 😉

A Kapeefer for life!
            Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Sam Kowal
            @sam-kowal

@emma-flournoy

😀 😀 😀

That is really funny:D

You must know the personality types really well. Or maybe that’s cause you’re an ENFJ too. YAAAY, More ENFJ’s!

Wait a sec, that rhymes. @shannon and @Emily I got an idea! You guys should write an ENFJ song for your band! I’ve already come up with the chorus.

Or, on second thought, maybe that would entirely ruin your image actually. ;D ;P

Yeah, I really need to read more about these personality type things. I mean, I knew about them but not very much.  And it is really interesting. I think I’m kind of “I” leaning, too. At least, I feel like that would describe me pretty well too.

Yes, I’m definitely going to read Mistborn. The worldbuilding and twists in his books are all SO breathtaking. At the end of Way of Kings, I was so amazed I was like, punching the air randomly in emotion.

And the funny thing is,  Brandon Sanderson really likes Les Miserables, too. I think he’s said Jean Valjean is his favorite non-fantasy character

Stan says thanks! *dives into pile of raspberries*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Sam Kowal.

Sam Kowal
              @sam-kowal

@that_writer_girl_99

Thanks!

Yeah, I agree. *Raises lefty flag*

Sam Kowal
                @sam-kowal

@supermonkey42

😀

Yes. I think that might. The general point was conveyed, anyway. We were not apprehended by the anti-rebel force, despite their attempts 😀

Josiah DeGraaf
                  @aratrea
                    • Total Posts: 717

@sam-kowal Ikr? Can’t wait till Oathbringer arrives in my mailbox on Tuesday. *crosses fingers in anticipation*

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. ^_^ Figuring out a smart plan for the villain was definitely the hardest part of writing that story as it took me two months to figure that out. 😛 But eventually it came together and once I figured out Kel’s plan, it was a bunch of fun to play that situation out.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1330

@sam-kowal We would, but none of us are ENFJ’s. I’m ESFJ, Shannon’s ENTP, my brother Daniel is ENTP, and my little sis Molly is ESTJ.

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 859

@sam-kowal, Thanks! My little brother is so awesome!

Actually, it’s funny you mention that about recording. It wouldn’t cost me a thing except for time, because I have set up my own personal recording studio in our backyard treehouse. I have recorded a couple songs, but I need to do more of it.

I actually recently quit taking piano and also quit violin early this year. So I can play them, but not very well.

A song about ENFJs, hmmm. I don’t know how that would go 😉.

EpicAddie2
                        @epicaddie2
                          • Total Posts: 794

@sam-kowal Yay! Another lefty! *also raises left-handed flag*

I really like… well, I don’t really have a specific kind of music that I like. I like bluegrass and classical and folk and, well, you get the idea.

@that_writer_girl_99
                          *grins* It’s on!

@shannon and @emily I just watched your performance, and WOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I really like your voice, Shannon! And you’re amazing at violin/fiddle (I don’t really know the difference), Emily! And I also saw a video of your brother playing piano. HE’S SO GOOD!!! I’ve been playing for four years now, and he’s better than me! *whispers* And don’t tell my piano teacher this, but I think he might be better than her.

I wish I could fly to Texas (again) and see one of your performances in real life (plus I would get to meet you guys and that would be super cool)!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                          aldarley.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1330

@epicaddie2 Aaaw! You’re so sweet. Well violin and fiddle are the same thing it’s just the different way of playing it. 😀 ikr? Dan’s been playing for 2 years less than me but he’s still WAY better at piano than me. 😛 Don’t worry. I won’t tell. That would be really cool. There so should be a KP conference. 🙂

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 859

@epicaddie2 Thanks so much! I’ve been singing ever since I was little, and I still sing all the time. It’s so much fun.

Daniel’s former piano teacher decided that he was getting too advanced for her to teach, so she recommended we get a new teacher. Now he is being taught by 2 teachers, one of them the best pianist in Texas, who is only currently teaching one other person beside Daniel.

Yes, it would be so awesome to meet you!

EpicAddie2
                              @epicaddie2
                                • Total Posts: 794

@emily A KP conference would be so cool!!! *glances at @aratrea* Please?

@shannon Yeesh, I wish I was that good!

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                aldarley.wordpress.com

Elizabeth
                                @that_writer_girl_99
                                  • Total Posts: 1819

…no, no, you can have the question if it’s that important to you. @epicaddie2

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >