Help with Resource Library

Home Page Forums General Site Info Questions and Support Help with Resource Library

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting
      • Total Posts: 1700

Hi there, I was hoping a mod or someone could help me with this.

Okay, so you know the resource library?

So, right now, there are some items that I cannot see (like, nonexistent) like, the only ones left are the ones I haven’t looked at. The ones I have looked at, well, they’re supposed to be downloaded, right? But the only one in my downloads is the Character Questionnaire.

So, right now, I really need the plot sheet resource thing, but I can’t get to it, so…

Someone help? Thank you.

Lately, it's been on my brain
      Would you mind letting me know
      If hours don't turn into days

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@devastate-lasting I’m actually not sure how to get to the resource library without resubscribing to KP, so I’m not seeing whatever you’re looking at. It sounds though like some of the resources that used to be there aren’t there anymore?

I’m thinking they might have gotten moved over to the Story Embers resource library. I know they have the plotting resource over there. Not sure why they wouldn’t be here anymore. Maybe Reagan and Josiah decided they shouldn’t have the same resources on two sites and that Josiah should take the resources with him.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@daeus

Hmm, you might be right. Looking at the Story Embers resource library, there are, indeed, the articles that I have been looking for.

*resists urge to make a Star Wars reference*

Thank you for looking at this topic.

I like your signature, by the way. It’s very cute. Have you named all 22 of them?

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >