Hello!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mallory O’Bier
    @overcomer
      • Total Posts: 550

Hey Hannah!

Sorry I haven’t replied sooner. My spam inbox loves this forum:/

My sister likes pudding cups. (Sorry, I know that was random, but she’s describing “no ordinary pudding cup” to me, which, by the way, “was better than cheesecake,” and I just couldn’t resist;)

I think both Hannah, and @aella are lovely names:)

How long have I been on Kingdom Pen. Hmm . . . close to two years now. I’m pretty non-active though, as far as comments or submissions go.

What about you? How long have you been on Kingdom Pen?

Mallory O’Bier
      @overcomer

Hey @hislittlerose , @hope , @kate-flournoy ,

Good to meet/hear from all of you! welcome to the forum! (A little late, this welcome is. Absent because of forgotten password I have been, and spam inbox, clouded by the dark side it was;)

Feel free to introduce yourselves if you like, or talk to me here. There’s plenty of room!

Rolena Hatfield
        @rolena-hatfield
          • Total Posts: 405

Hello Mallory! @overcomer
          So glad to have you back! Sounds like quite the journey trying to get back on! We’re glad you made it safely!
          Are you working on a book right now? If so what’s it about?

https://rolenahatfield.com/

BlueJay
          @bluejay
            • Total Posts: 1622

Hi @overcomer Welcome to one of the most awesome places in the world. 🙂
            Jump into “Where do you live” topic under General Writing Discussions and tell us which state you’re from. And a bit about it. 🙂

Mallory O’Bier
            @overcomer

@rolena-hatfield

That’s a loaded question. I’m writing something. I’m not exactly sure what yet. Right now I’m participating in Go Teen Writer’s March 300 for 30 Challenge. I’m supposed to write 300 words every day for 30 days in March. Today’s day five. It’s kinda fun, and is helping me to discipline myself as a writer. I’m just freewriting for the project I’m working on so . . . we’ll just have to see what I end up with, I guess.

Hannah
              @aella
                • Total Posts: 160

Hello again, Mallory! @overcomer
                Randomness is what we authors live on, I believe, therefore, please feel no need to apologize for it!XD If half of what I say is in any way not random, it’s been a good day XD.

Hey! That’s pretty cool! I’ve been here for about a year… wow, time has flown. I think I found Kingdom Pen last February when I was just seriously getting into writing, although I’ve always enjoyed it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >