Hello! *waves ecstatically*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello! *waves ecstatically*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Danae C
    @countryjournalist2002
      • Total Posts: 1

Hello everyone! I am new here, so I better introduce myself!
      My name is Danae, I live in Australia, and I am in Year 10. This is the first year I have done homeschooling, so it is a big change for me, but I love it! Things I love to do is of course writing, reading and film making. My Meyer Briggs personality is ENFP. I also enjoy playing guitar, designing things and being creative.
      I have recently finished my first manuscript of a story, which I hope to get published in the future. Topics I write about are Historical Fiction, and also writing about the current world in a fictional atmosphere. I am really excited about joining the KP community, and it may take me a little while to figure out how to work everything, but it will be great!

🙂

ClaireC
      @clairec
        • Total Posts: 628

@countryjournalist2002, Hey stranger! Welcome, Welcome.
        Let me call my fellow weirdos.;)

@kate-flournoy

@dragon-snapper

@daeus

@emma-flournoy

@rolena-hatfield

@jane-maree

@perfectfifths

*note – I’m sticking to the rules, @rolena-hatfield! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths
          • Total Posts: 726

@countryjournalist2002 Welcome to the bestistest place on the interwebz! Is there a shorter name we can call you besides your tag, because it is a bit of a mouthful 😉

That’s great that you’ve finished a manuscript! 😀 What’s it about? And I love historical fiction, though I don’t write it (yet?) I mostly stick to fantasy. And writing about the current world in a fictional atmosphere sounds really interesting. What kind of stories do you write in that genre? 😀

I also live in Australia, in WA. Which state do you live in? This is my 14th year of homeschooling, and more of a transitional period, because I’m not doing Uni, and we have a lot of stuff we want to finish. I love reading, writing and music (I play violin) and crafts and sewing. My Myers-Briggs personality is INFP.

You will love the Kapeefar community, if you don’t mind a little crazy and a lot of ice cream 😉 Everyone here is great and friendly and helpful 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

Jane Maree
          @jane-maree
            • Total Posts: 909

@countryjournalist2002 EEP. HELLO HELLOOO AND WELCOME. More Aussies!! Yayyy. *bounces in circles of happiness* I too am Aussie! AND I’m also homeschooled and in year 10 AND I love playing guitar AND I’M ENFP. HELP, WE’RE CLEARLY TWINS. XD *shakes your hand enthusiastically*

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice
              • Total Posts: 3365

@countryjournalist2002, I’m also Aussie (from NSW)!!! And I love writing and reading historical fiction!! I’ve always wanted to get into filmmaking, but I’ve honestly never bothered, it does sound really fun though, what’s your favourite part about it?
              Nice to meet you, I look forward to getting to know you!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

@countryjournalist2002 Welcome to KP! Glad you found your way here. 😊

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Daeus
                @daeus
                  • Total Posts: 4238

Hi @countryjournalist2002. Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!

What’s it like in your part of Australia?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hope Ann
                  @hope
                    • Total Posts: 1092

@countryjournalist2002 Welcome! Enjoy your stay and be warned – you will become crazy if you hang around us for too long.

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Gracie
                    @graciegirl
                      • Total Posts: 889

@countryjournalist2002 Greetings! And welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
                      May I just say, that this:

You will love the Kapeefar community, if you don’t mind a little crazy and a lot of ice cream

is probably the greatest piece of advice about the forum you will ever hear. 😂 Sums it up perfectly. ‘Nuff said. 😜

Anyway, super glad to have you here! 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Northerner
                      @northerner
                        • Total Posts: 244

@countryjournalist2002 Historical fiction? That’s my main genre too. What eras and places? Favourite authours?

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@countryjournalist2002 Hi and Hi times 2!
                          Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
                          Guitar! Yay! I love guitar! How long have you been playing?
                          So, how do you film-make? Do you write scripts, or do you have all the camera gear and everything?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 3976

@CountryJournalist2002 welcome to the Kingdom! You are now officially a KeePer. 😀 Ooh, historical fiction. Brave. 😛 I started with historical fiction, but quite honestly found the loads of research involved depressingly heavy. You have my utmost respect.

Josiah DeGraaf
                            @aratrea
                              • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @countryjournalist2002! Glad you found us. Let me know if you have any questions about navigating and using this site and such. 🙂

And congrats on finishing a manuscript! That’s a great milestone to achieve. Do you have a revision plan mapped out for the book yet?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

NC Stokes
                              @daughteroftheking
                                • Total Posts: 1156

@countryjournalist2002 Hey there! Welcome to the magical land of Kingdom Pen! 😀 (Watch out, here be dragons!) May I just say that historical fiction is super cool. And so is violin! One of my fav instruments to listen to.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

ClaireC
                                @clairec
                                  • Total Posts: 628

@countryjournalist2002, See what I mean? Weirdos…through and through. But lovely weirdos, ’cause, they provide ice-cream.
                                  Don’t worry, you’ll catch on. Ice-cream, raspberries, chocolate and glitter are a bit of a thing… 🙂
                                  BTW, all KP staff members, please note: She did not stumble here accidentally. I invited her. *tries to look important* Um…do I get a prize? or…anything?…No????? Okay. @daeus, How about a two gallon tub of ice-cream? Pretty please with a cherry on top??? *puppy dog eyes*

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >